Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fleurde,

1. Do you know why TW was planning to go to the bank with that friend that day?

2. Were some of TW's cashiers checks left at your home? Had they been there previously?

3. Had TW filed any motions yet to start the process of trying to get custody of her son?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Working in the court system, I have rarely observed a contempt of court being more than a fine. They usually forego any jail time.

Again court system experience, coughing up the passport generally means there MAY have been a thought of flight risk. Not to speak ill of anyone, but maybe she felt her son was endanger staying at Dad’s or something and rightfully so, uttered a threat out of sheer frustration of losing her son!

I don’t have children, but I would think the utter angst and frustration of losing her son must have been unbelievable. JMO

Contempt of court still goes on your record and depending on Floridas requirements, that could have potentially caused her to lose her PI license. In many states, acts of "moral turpitude" can cause you to lose your PI license or prevent you from getting it to begin with. I know NC's laws were very strict (at least in the past) as my moms current and past coworkers and neighbors were all interviewed extensively by the SBI about her moral character when she had to get hers.

AbuDrake did say she was looking at criminal level contempt. I don't know at what point it becomes criminal level contempt but it sounds like it could've at least been a possibility on top of the judge probably ordering her to put that money back. I wouldn't be surprised if she was required to pay some of her ex husbands legal costs, as well.

By all accounts, she had voluntarily given up custody of her son. That may be because she knew the GAL report would not be good for her or for some other reason. I just don't know. But no one has denied that it was voluntary on her part.

Money is a big motivator here, no matter what happened. When money is involved...people do not behave well. I am trying to get my ex to merely split a tax bill that is wholey due to his own underreporting of income while still married...and though we had a "good" divorce and get along well now...he is ignoring me over what would be $600 odd dollars.

Thanks all for answering my question! I feel like most of TW's movement is based on VI info, and not otherwise verified by LE. Very interesting.
agreed.LE probably knows something we don't which may be why there isn't a lot of media info

AbuDrake - I have spent the last couple of hours reading the entire thread. I would like to ask you if you still think the disappearance is voluntary or if you have changed your mind?

To begin with I was fairly certain that this was a voluntary disappearance, but after all this time I am starting to think that foul play is involved.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

Thank you.

Why does it say: "No Appearance for Appellee"?

The Appellee is TW's ex-husband. Does this mean neither he nor his lawyer appeared to argue the appeal? Were they required to appear of not? IDK.

It also says:
NOT FINAL UNTIL TIME EXPIRES TO

FILE MOTION FOR REHEARING AND

DISPOSITION THEREOF IF FILED

Does this mean the entire case is not final or just that the appeal dismissal is not final?

This is why I don't wish to argue about this anymore because I really don't know if I am understanding these court documents correctly... Is there a lawyer on the thread that can explain?

I’m not a lawyer but work in law. I don’t want to speak out of turn, but I’m familiar with some terms. Let me know and I can whip something up. [emoji364]

https://www.18884mydivorce.com/florida-divorce-steps/appeal-divorce-ruling-divorce-court-appeals/

This is helpful info re: appealing a divorce ruling in FL. The timing of when that appeal was filed suggests it was related to the divorce decree rather than custody or child support but it's possible it wasn't about that. Looks like if it was about the divorce then it's normally very difficult to get these decisions reversed. They'd basically have to prove the trial judge made a mistake.

Did I understand you right...they technically decided at one point to reverse the divorce or just terms of divorce

Taylor's Missing Poster (updated Oct 4):
22222005_1731429780496526_1374134859537513616_n.png

Maybe we should start at square one and discuss info from missing poster. Why would she only text and not call when her son was trying to call her? :(

Maybe we should start at square one and discuss info from missing poster. Why would she only text and not call when her son was trying to call her? :(

Because, in my opinion, if she called her son he would know it was NOT his mother speaking. Even her texts didn't pass muster as being from her.

Because, in my opinion, if she called her son he would know it was NOT his mother speaking. Even her texts didn't pass muster as being from her.

I agree. I don't think she was the one using that phone.

It's been very difficult watching all of this unfold and having this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. I know I'm not the only one here feeling this way. I'm freaking out and I don't even know this woman. I cannot imagine how tormented her loved ones must be right now. :(

So if we look at only the info on that. She was last seen almost 7 hours before text was sent saying she needed to get away for few days. It is possible that someone else sent that text to her friend, knowing that that friend would be concerned when they didn't hear from her. Makes sense same person could have sent text to her son as well. Maybe they were the two people who would be noticing her going silent first? If that was the case, it's someone who knows her.

"She was last seen on Friday, September 8, 2017. A text was sent from her phone to a friend at 11:54 p.m. that night stating she needed to get away for a few days -- it is unknown who sent the text. Taylor's son tried calling her on the evening of September 9th, but the call was unanswered and a text reply was sent indicating she would call him back."

It goes on to say: "This is the last activity from her phone." (Missing Poster from Missing pieces Network, updated Oct. 4, 2017)
So, in my opinion, she met with foul play sometime between the morning of Friday, September 8, and 11:53 p.m. that night. And that the texts described above were not sent by her -- but sent by someone using her phone.

So, in my opinion, she met with foul play sometime between the morning of Friday, September 8, and 11:53 p.m. that night. And that the texts described above were not sent by her -- but sent by someone using her phone.
lol. We typed that at same time!

For some reason I am unable to Reply With Quote.

Gardener1850
Alexwood
MidgeMontana
mst

I have done a complete 180 with regard to the disappearance of TW

I'm going to take a break from this case but I do contend if TW did meet with foul play, I believe she had a plan to do something with that money which was why she was going to get it. It's no coincidence she was getting the money the day after a hearing which she had continued was to take place about that very money. She likely knew new hearing date would be coming up within a matter of weeks. If she met with foul play, it's likely someone who was helping her in some way. She had to do something with that money before that court date or turn it back over to be distributed as per the court order. If she was planning to do that, IMO she would've waited until right before the next court date to get it out or she would not have requested a continuance (for what appears to be a fabricated reason) on the previous court date.

The reality is we don't know Taylor, we don't know that she wouldn't be gone this long. That is an assumption that I don't feel can be supported by any evidence other than being told she hasn't done it before. She's also never been in this kind of potential legal trouble before that we are aware of, so you have to make a big leap to reach that conclusion either way IMO.

I don't know if TW has met with foul play. I know I'd LIKE to believe she wouldn't be gone for over a month, but I've never been in her situation and I can't speak to what normal behavior is for this scenario.

I do know I want her to be found safely and quickly- especially for the sake of her son, girlfriend, and other loved ones.

I'm trying to come up with new ways to discuss this case and help. One thing that stands out is that we don't have any addresses. In many cases we plot maps of locations and look for clues. Where was the bank? Where was the farm where she allegedly went horseback riding? The friend's house where she allegedly got into an Uber? Normally we would plot all of these locations along with the last GPS coordinates of her phone. Is there anything at all we can map at this point?

Fleurde or AbuDrake, if you are still reading, can you share which Wells Fargo she supposedly went to on Sept 8th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar