Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TW moved in with live-in GF 5 weeks before she came up missing!

Usually I just lurk, but this thread has totally freaked me out. Reading some of the posts have given me the chills. Someone mentioned that they thought Taylor might be reading this thread and laughing. I really can't go back and reread posts to find it, but...... I don't think she's the one laughing at this thread, if anyone is.

07SEP is last time TW was seen by the person who reported her missing! TW's Phone has not been used since the day she went missing!
Who reported her missing? I thought it was the GF? And she also apparently texted her son on the 9th so that doesn't sound right

The friend that lent her the truck thought she would have had it returned a lot sooner.
I think she had the truck for awhile?

jmo

So why were her things in the truck? Still....
If TW moved in 5 weeks prior to going missing why would her belonging still be in the truck in the GF drive way? I would think the GF she moved in with would have wanted her unpacked and settled in unless it was only a short term living arrangement?. I wonder if tw was in the process of moving again and someone misinterpreted the moving/had not unpacked part.
Jmo

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

At this point I'm pretty confused as well. I'm trying to reconstruct all of this from single-source reporting. Her GF just provided this clarification for me:

"Taylor stayed the night with me on the 7th. She went missing the evening of the 8th. ...She woke up, cooked us breakfast, I went my way to run errands, she went her with with "friend" to go to bank. That was the last time I saw her. 10am the 8th."

07SEP is last time TW was seen by the person who reported her missing! TW's Phone has not been used since the day she went missing!

BBM in red.
jccoa if you have confirmation and/or a comment from the VI as to who the person on the 7th was would you please post that?

Wait, where did the 5 weeks info come from? I must have missed something. :thinking:

Taylor's girlfriend did. Taylor had moved in with her maybe 5 weeks before. She has been the driving force in this investigation; she was the hub of all the information from Taylor's associates. It's worth noting that after a week of disappearance, her anger towards what she'd learned about Taylor's turned into sympathy and concern. She did a 180 on critical issues. Her position today is that "Taylor is mentally stable" and "Taylor is not a danger to her son." This was not the case in the days following her disappearance: she was fearful for her physical safety from Taylor due to the depth of the lies that she suddenly uncovered. I don't quite know what to make of it, so I'll default to my training here. Using the 'admiralty code' that we use for HUMINT assessment, I'd assign her initial reports as F2, and her new reports as E5.
This I believe is where is came from.

This I believe is where is came from.

Thank you Mrsguest. That is a very mysterious post from our VI, IMO. Every time I have read it I skipped over the "5 weeks" to ponder what deep lies could have been uncovered to make Taylor's girlfriend angry toward her and why her girlfriend would initially fear for her own safety and the safety of TW's son when TW disappeared. And what changed that anger/fear to sympathy/concern after only a week? Of course the GF's emotions are being interpreted for us by Abu. No offense to Abu, but we have no way of knowing if he interpreted her reactions correctly or if she was acting a certain way (manipulating) in order to see how HE would react. We have no idea how any of this really played out. I wish the girlfriend would come here and speak for herself about what she was really feeling and where she thinks Taylor is/what happened... She seems to be the one with all the info on what happened right before Taylor went missing. JMO.

As for the 5 weeks, I wonder where TW lived before that? She could have moved only her clothes and toiletries at first and when it was more official, she went to get her larger items from storage or a previous roommate's place. I find it hard to believe that Billiards friend would loan a business vehicle to TW for weeks. Billards friend would want the vehicle back for business use sooner than 5 weeks, IMO. I think she only had the Billards truck a few days at most. Abu told us Billiards friend was initially angry that TW left her stuff in the truck and took off without returning the truck. Had the items been sitting there for five weeks already, then what's another few days? But, no, JMO I can't see the truck sitting there for 5 weeks. AbuDrake, please correct me if I'm wrong. Do you know what day TW borrowed the truck?

BBM in red.
jccoa if you have confirmation and/or a comment from the VI as to who the person on the 7th was would you please post that?
I don't know if it is in the news report if you watch the video but I do know on SM Taylor's mother said her last contact with Taylor was the 7th. There is another person on SM that also said their last contact with Taylor was the 7th.

That all said, the FCIC screen shot I posted is what Pensacola PD entered into that system. That means that LE is reporting the last contact being the 8th.

Maybe, maybe not. What is known, based on the FCIC information that Pensacola PD entered, was last contact was the 8th. That is a contradiction with the Missing Posters. At this point I am inclined to go with what LE entered.

It's getting close to a month now. Where is she? :sigh:

Do we know for a fact that she even had all this supposed money?
We don't know that.

The court docket shows that money was ordered to be distributed according to the decree after the court determined Taylor had funds that were not distributed when the divorce case closed at the end of 2016 which is why the case re-opened in 2017. In June Taylor was ordered to distribute whatever amount of discovered funds per the divorce decree and that didn't happen. Hence all the activity in the docket afterward with multiple continuances, an appeal (apparently not heard), motions for contempt and such.

What I don't understand is why the court didn't simply order the bank to transfer money from Taylor's account to AbuDrake's rather than unfreeze the accounts which seemingly has led to where the court case ended up and likely has everything to do with Taylor's disappearance.

The understanding is that the money was pulled from an account I believe with Wells Fargo some in cash and some in cashier's check(s). This money, or a portion thereof, allegedly ended up in a safe deposit box of someone else. And apparently on the day Taylor went missing the money was supposed to have been retrieved from this safe deposit box. It is unknown whether the money was ever in the safe deposit box in the first place nor whether anyone went to the bank to retrieve it on the day Taylor went missing. Thus, we can't know if Taylor is known to be in possession of any money.

We don't know that.

The court docket shows that money was ordered to be distributed according to the decree after the court determined Taylor had funds that were not distributed when the divorce case closed at the end of 2016 which is why the case re-opened in 2017. In June Taylor was ordered to distribute whatever amount of discovered funds per the divorce decree and that didn't happen. Hence all the activity in the docket afterward with multiple continuances, an appeal (apparently not heard), motions for contempt and such.

What I don't understand is why the court didn't simply order the bank to transfer money from Taylor's account to AbuDrake's rather than unfreeze the accounts which seemingly has led to where the court case ended up and likely has everything to do with Taylor's disappearance.

The understanding is that the money was pulled from an account I believe with Wells Fargo some in cash and some in cashier's check(s). This money, or a portion thereof, allegedly ended up in a safe deposit box of someone else. And apparently on the day Taylor went missing the money was supposed to have been retrieved from this safe deposit box. It is unknown whether the money was ever in the safe deposit box in the first place nor whether anyone went to the bank to retrieve it on the day Taylor went missing. Thus, we can't know if Taylor is known to be in possession of any money.

Thank you for clarifying.

When you pull a cashiers check, especially in a large amount, doesn't it need to be paid to the order of someone? I've pulled certified or bank checks before at the local branch of my bank and I have to give them the name of who the check is going to be made out to. A money order does not, you can write in a name later but they have a maximum of $1000.

All this being said, why make a cashiers check(assuming that's what it was) made out to yourself from your own account? The bank would have clear record it was done so it's not like it's a secret. I can only reason two scenarios. One being that she planned on depositing check at a new bank somewhere, opening a new account or the check(s) were not made out to her. Of course it's possible they don't exist at all.

When you pull a cashiers check, especially in a large amount, doesn't it need to be paid to the order of someone? I've pulled certified or bank checks before at the local branch of my bank and I have to give them the name of who the check is going to be made out to. A money order does not, you can write in a name later but they have a maximum of $1000.

All this being said, why make a cashiers check(assuming that's what it was) made out to yourself from your own account? The bank would have clear record it was done so it's not like it's a secret. I can only reason two scenarios. One being that she planned on depositing check at a new bank somewhere, opening a new account or the check(s) were not made out to her. Of course it's possible they don't exist at all.

This is a fabulous point you make! I hadn’t even thought of this. I just had to get a cashiers check from my bank to pay for my vehicle registration (odd circumstances as I moved to Florida but still maintain my Virginia residency & Virginia drivers license, thus they won’t accept my out of state personal checks), the amount was nominal compared to the amount Taylor is alleged to have-$180ish... even with that small amount, I was required to hand print on a cashiers check request slip, the name of whom to make the funds payable to for the teller to print on the check. I can only imagine this would have been the case for Taylor, as well.

Did she have Cashiers Checks or Travelers Checks? Their is a big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV