Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
between Taylor and Rachel/Joseph, I just can't WS today. Love and hugs all around. Be good to yourselves and those you love.

Me too AZ. My eyes keep getting blurry. Stepping away for a bit now. :grouphug: :loveyou:

Just caught up from last night. I am still in disbelief and reeling with fury and profound sadness.

Given that Taylor was a police officer/ investigator, would this not be a death penalty case?

How on earth was bond set, this should be a no bond case. Is that because the charge is presently 2nd degree before going to GJ?

The one with moving truck/safe deposit box

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sad to say exactly what I said from day one :(

Money makes people do terrible things.

RIP Taylor

Did Taylor know about this woman's history? Didn't she have an arrest this summer? For something money-related?

<modsnip>

I know &#8220;appearances&#8221; can be deceiving but just trying to get a feel of how ABM appeared to those around her. I&#8217;m assuming the murder charges are a complete shock to those who know her.

Hey, just jumped over here from another case and heard that they made an arrest.

can someone please give me a quick update as to this woman who was arrested was to her and what looks like to be the motivation for the murder?

thanks

Hey, just jumped over here from another case and heard that they made an arrest.

can someone please give me a quick update as to this woman who was arrested was to her and what looks like to be the motivation for the murder?

thanks

The suspect is her "friend", the woman who saw her last and told the tale about Taylor riding horses, etc...presumably the motive was the cash but not confirmed.

Latest story ... http://www.pnj.com/story/news/crime...estigator-gave-suspect-34-000-hold/785037001/

Ashley McArthur has been charged with murder in the death of missing woman Taylor Wright whose remains were found on the McArthur family&#8217;s Beulah property Thursday afternoon.
Investigators found the remains in a clandestine grave covered in concrete, along with a necklace belonging to Wright.

According to McArthur&#8217;s arrest report, one of Wright's friends told investigators Wright had given McArthur $34,000 to hold during Wright's pending divorce. She had tried to get the money back multiple times without success, the friend said. ECSO&#8217;s investigation showed the $34,000 deposited by McArthur had been spent.

"grave covered in concrete"? Could this woman have done this herself?

"Investigators found the remains in a clandestine grave covered in concrete, along with a necklace belonging to Wright."

This made me sick, Taylor (though I only met her once) was such a nice person. This is no way for someones life to be ended then to have the balls to put one of her personal belongings on the "grave". Sick.

DazandIn- welcome! below is the process for becoming a verified insider (VI). We would appreciate you considering this. It allows you to post information freely without having to provide a link to the info from a news/law enforcement source. Unfortunately we do get strangers posting on here occasionally claiming to have some personal involvement with the case when they do not.

If a member wants to post as a professional (a lawyer, shrink, and so on) or as a local/knows the people involved then they must email us at the following email: wsverify@gmail.com

Please include:

The case

Your Websleuths name

Your phone number and a good time to call

Your real name

Location (City and State)

In the subject line please put your user name and which case you are asking to be verified on

All info will be kept strictly confidential.

"grave covered in concrete"? Could this woman have done this herself?

I have no clue but I don't underestimate what any woman can do when it comes to covering up a murder they have done. I have poured concrete before when we were erecting a fence on the back of a property though.

So if it was the small bags of quick-crete where you put it down and just add water I think any woman determined to cover up a victim she had murdered is very doable.

I saw a show on ID one time where a small very petite woman removed her husband that she had murdered.... from their second story apartment all by herself, and loaded him into her SUV to discard elsewhere. Her husband weighed over 200 pounds.

While I won't get into anything that was discussed I can say that based on my conversation with Det. Ghigliotti on September 23rd that this was not a situation where this would have been a cold case. Taylor would be found alive or deceased as it was rather clear to me he was determined to get to the bottom of this and know one way or the other.

I was thinking the other day that it was so odd that there didn't seem to be much noise from LE folks.., one of their own and apparently so quiet. Makes sense they're smarter than me lol and were going quietly quietly while nailing this woman.

"Investigators found the remains in a clandestine grave covered in concrete, along with a necklace belonging to Wright."

This made me sick, Taylor (though I only met her once) was such a nice person. This is no way for someones life to be ended then to have the balls to put one of her personal belongings on the "grave". Sick.

I agree. Its like she was proud of what she had done. Money really is the root of so many evils. It is so sad that Taylor trusted her friend completely and was so horrifically betrayed by the very one she thought she could trust. :(

What is meant by a "clandestine grave?"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I was thinking the other day that it was so odd that there didn't seem to be much noise from LE folks.., one of their own and apparently so quiet. Makes sense they're smarter than me lol and were going quietly quietly while nailing this woman.

This often is thought to be the case.:) We are so sure the police are doing nothing and many will express anger against LE because they never really divulge what is really happening behind the scenes nor should they.

All police departments want to solve the case no matter what the case may be. I knew they didn't believe she would run off somewhere and leave her son. Imo LE had a suspicion all along there was foul play involved, but the closer they kept that to their vest the better chance of capturing the murderer who had harmed her.

Just like so many of us are sure certain cases have grown cold, and the police must not be investigating them anymore.........THEN...........right out of the blue...........there is an arrest/s made even if the cases have been unsolved for two or three years or even longer. Then we realize LE all along was diligently investigating and gather evidence the entire time. I think they were suspicious from the beginning about her so called 'friend.'

What is meant by a "clandestine grave?"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

clan·des·tine
[klan&#712;dest&#601;n, &#712;klandes&#716;t&#299;n]
ADJECTIVE
kept secret or done secretively, especially because illicit:
"she deserved better than these clandestine meetings"
synonyms: secret · covert · furtive · surreptitious · stealthy · cloak-and-dagger · hole-and-corner · closet · backstairs · backroom · hush-hush

I tried to go back and find some things in the first thread, but some of that stuff is difficult to read now. AbuDrake said three people called him to warn him that Drake was in danger the Sunday after Taylor disappeared. Fleurde and Nancy called him, but I'm just wondering if Ashley was the third person. Does anyone recall?

10 Sept 2017 &#8211; Taylor&#8217;s ex-husband received messages from TW&#8217;s girlfriend, mother and former best friend. All 3 were warning that TW&#8217;s son may be in danger. TW alluded to friends that she would pick up her son. TW&#8217;s GF says she called TW&#8217;s ex-husband at the suggestion of the officer who took the missing report. (VI AbuDrake posts#142 &#150, thread 1; Fleurde post #694, Thread1).

I snipped this from post #2 of this thread. I'm just wondering if the former best friend mentioned here is Ashley or someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia