Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking the other day that it was so odd that there didn't seem to be much noise from LE folks.., one of their own and apparently so quiet. Makes sense they're smarter than me lol and were going quietly quietly while nailing this woman.
LE are pretty awesome, aren't they? 😊 While we sometimes moan and groan that nothing seems to be happening, they keep their poker faces and composure and get the job done.

This is horrid to ask, but I wonder how she harmed her. Taylor could take care of herself. Very sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate this thought and speculation, but I think she was likely shot when she didn't see it coming....possibly when her back was turned away......ugh, so tragic.

I agree. Its like she was proud of what she had done. Money really is the root of so many evils. It is so sad that Taylor trusted her friend completely and was so horrifically betrayed by the very one she thought she could trust. :(
But why did she need to trust her in the first place is my ultimate question. Why did Taylor remove the money from a perfectly safe place and enter into this scheme with this monster in the first place?

I hate this thought and speculation, but I think she was likely shot when she didn't see it coming....possibly when her back was turned away......ugh, so tragic.

Sadly, I agree. That would be the only way I can think of. Taylor was strong and capable to handle herself.

But why did she need to trust her in the first place is my ultimate question. Why did Taylor remove the money from a perfectly safe place and enter into this scheme with this monster in the first place?

Maybe the safe place wasn’t so safe anymore.

Wonder who friend was? Not something to sleuth, of course, but Fleure told us that she only found out about the bank deposit box / Ashley situation the day before Taylor disappeared. Fleure only added that Taylor had a bad feeling, not that she'd tried epeatedly tried to get the money back.
The friend referred to in the article is fleurde. I strongly suspect there are things that she shared with LE that she did not share on the threads.

Another new story ... http://www.northescambia.com/2017/1...e-investigator-found-in-cantonment-one-arrest

More precise details.

McArthur’s phone records never showed her in the area of the family property in East Milton, instead her phone showed her in the area of Beulah on September 8 from 11:52 a.m. until 1:44 p.m. and again from 2:40 p.m. until 3:33 p.m. Police discovered that McArthur’s family has property at 2201 Britt Road, in the same area as her phone indicated.

Verified insider Abudrake answers this in the first thread.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

DazandIn- welcome! below is the process for becoming a verified insider (VI). We would appreciate you considering this. It allows you to post information freely without having to provide a link to the info from a news/law enforcement source. Unfortunately we do get strangers posting on here occasionally claiming to have some personal involvement with the case when they do not.

If a member wants to post as a professional (a lawyer, shrink, and so on) or as a local/knows the people involved then they must email us at the following email: wsverify@gmail.com

Please include:

The case

Your Websleuths name

Your phone number and a good time to call

Your real name

Location (City and State)

In the subject line please put your user name and which case you are asking to be verified on

All info will be kept strictly confidential.

Ok all filled out and just waiting on a call.

Wonder who friend was? Not something to sleuth, of course, but Fleure told us that she only found out about the bank deposit box / Ashley situation the day before Taylor disappeared. Fleure only added that Taylor had a bad feeling, not that she'd tried epeatedly tried to get the money back.

My best guess is that was Fluerde who provided that information to LE. She likely chose not to disclose everything she knew here on WS so to protect the investigation.
According to Fluerde, she was unaware of the money situation until the night prior to TW going missing. She said TW had mentioned she didn’t have a good feeling about things. This very well may have been part of the conversation she had with TW & part of what was said.

Jethro posted the record for Ashley's previous arrest. If those charges were dropped, that was only because she returned the money eventually. But, she was definitely stealing from this guy and not sending his child support payments! She did not have missing check numbers where she claims she put the check in the mail and the employee took it out, so his ex-wife didn't get the money. This woman is really something else! The way she operates is that she scams money or steals money from someone and then flips it around to make it sound like it was something they were responsible for. And she has (both times we know about) glaringly stole from a woman that the money was allocated to benefit a child. (I get that the first was stolen from a man, but not really- that money was to be sent to a woman for child support). I am going to place some big bets that this theme will come up again. She is going to somehow try to spin this like she was trying to be helpful and Taylor did something wrong. In her head, she will see herself as a helper of people and she is a victim of "no good deed goes unpunished". But really, she a con artist and a thief who is likely right where she belongs.

My best guess is that was Fluerde who provided that information to LE. She likely chose not to disclose everything she knew here on WS so to protect the investigation.
According to Fluerde, she was unaware of the money situation until the night prior to TW going missing. She said TW had mentioned she didn’t have a good feeling about things. This very well may have been part of the conversation she had with TW & part of what was said.

Thank goodness Taylor told girlfriend about this the night before!!!! It is highly likely that Ashley didn't know anyone knew. And the only reason she even addressed it was because fleurde brought it up. Without knowing that info, it is possible this could have been hidden for much longer.

On September 8, Wright and McArthr met so Wright could get her money. Wright and the girlfriend communicated back and forth via text until about 11:20 a.m. When the girlfriend did not hear back from Wright after numerous texts, she called McArthur. McArthur answered and said Wright could not come to the phone because she was riding a horse.

McArthur’s phone records never showed her in the area of the family property in East Milton, instead her phone showed her in the area of Beulah on September 8 from 11:52 a.m. until 1:44 p.m. and again from 2:40 p.m. until 3:33 p.m.

The timing makes me sick... Taylor was in touch with Fluerde until about 1120am. 1152am is when Ashley’s phone pings in the area Taylor was found. Almost immediately after Taylor stopped communicating with Fluerde. Heartbreaking.

I'm wondering if Taylor's phone pings match up with Ashley's phone pings. If not, does that mean she was smart enough to drive near another tower to send herself and fleurde the texts or was someone helping her? Sorry if this was already discussed. Some nonsense was going on with my computer and I might have missed it.

Thank goodness too that the particular detective doggedly kept working on this case when the department thought it likely she just voluntarily took off.

She was reported missing on the 10th according to both VIs. So must be an error.

Yes, according the Gardener's timeline;

10 Sept 2017 – Taylor’s girlfriend/roommate reported her missing (AbuDrake post #556, Thread1; Fleurde post #694 & #775, Thread1)

Thank goodness Taylor told girlfriend about this the night before!!!! It is highly likely that Ashley didn't know anyone knew. And the only reason she even addressed it was because fleurde brought it up. Without knowing that info, it is possible this could have been hidden for much longer.
It just breaks my heart even more. It seems Taylor had tried to get her money back before, to no avail. I feel like she knew something stunk, was worried for her own safety, and that's why she told Fleurde about the money the night before. :(

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member