Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #2 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My deepest condolences to the VI's in this case, the families and Drake! So very heartbreaking that Taylor finally found peace with her new gf then tragedy struck.

This reminds me of the recent Bucks County, PA case with Cosmo Dinardo having killed a friend at his family farm and buried them covered with concrete. Terribly tragic and sad. What a sick person.

I wonder if LE would tell Ashley that they suspect Taylor left on her own free will so they can catch her in lies or changing her story. I guess they could go public with that knowing they’re watching the right people? Wonder why it took them so long to find her body if her phone last pinged right there at the land. I’m so so sad for her friends and family and I will light a candle for her this weekend.

Fascinating how incredibly accurate Abudrake's description of Taylor's "friend" Ashley was. He said this in thread #1. It makes me trust his other observations, as well:

"3) She gets along best with working class people who have a love-hate relationship with law enforcement. She is likely to forge bonds with other people who are on the wrong side of the law, and who can tell each other stories about why they are the protagonist of their story. Her 'brand' identify with the 'prepper' crowd, but are just as likely to have been a police officer as they are to have an arrest on their record. Most LEOs are quiet professionals who grind it out for years, pacing themselves in civil service work. They don't tend to get along with her well over the long term. Her type are more flashy and in my experience tend to burn bright, but burn out and get out for some reason or another."

I took a break from WS after Jospeh Orbeso and Rachel Nguyen's bodies were found.

Now to find out Taylor is deceased. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for Drake, for Fleurde and for Abu. And everyone who loved her.

The last person to see her alive and all that money was a dead giveaway as to who was responsible. And Taylor suspected McArthur didn't feel right with the money.

I typed a lot more but lost it all. Thank God McArthur was stupid about her crimes. It made LE's job so much easier. I believe Fleurde knew. IMO

Guys, I still don't know what to say. This has upset me more than I even care to admit. I think part of that is because in this case more than ever, we really got a sense of who Taylor is - the good, the bad, the ugly, and all the in-between.

I'm so sad Taylor will never haves a chance to live out her plans with fleurde. I'm so sad she will never have a chance to make peace with AbuDrake. I'm so sad she will never get to see her son grow up.

All the details coming out about how she was found make this all the more horrific. I can't quite understand how a person who worked as a crime scene investigator and apparently has some sort of forensics degree ever thought that she'd get away with this. Did she really think they would've verify her story? I guess maybe she knows a lot of LEO's in Escambia and believed they wouldn't doubt her. Either way, I'm grateful her mistakes allowed LE to find Taylor and will hopefully allow justice to be served.

One other random thought about all this is that the last ditch attempt by TW to continue the court hearing for a verifiably false reason, which was out of character according to AbuDrake, makes sense. She couldn't get her hands on the money. I can't help but wonder if she tried to sell the heirloom jewelry to come up with the money she needed to give AbuDrake, but when it wasn't going to be enough, decided against it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thankfully the alleged perp wasn't so bright. Looks like she got her forensics degree from a program that lacks accreditation. She must have missed pertinent info.
Guys, I still don't know what to say. This has upset me more than I even care to admit. I think part of that is because in this case more than ever, we really got a sense of who Taylor is - the good, the bad, the ugly, and all the in-between.

I'm so sad Taylor will never haves a chance to live out her plans with fleurde. I'm so sad she will never have a chance to make peace with AbuDrake. I'm so sad she will never get to see her son grow up.

All the details coming out about how she was found make this all the more horrific. I can't quite understand how a person who worked as a crime scene investigator and apparently has some sort of forensics degree ever thought that she'd get away with this. Did she really think they would've verify her story? I guess maybe she knows a lot of LEO's in Escambia and believed they wouldn't doubt her. Either way, I'm grateful her mistakes allowed LE to find Taylor and will hopefully allow justice to be served.

One other random thought about all this is that the last ditch attempt by TW to continue the court hearing for a verifiably false reason, which was out of character according to AbuDrake, makes sense. She couldn't get her hands on the money. I can't help but wonder if she tried to sell the heirloom jewelry to come up with the money she needed to give AbuDrake, but when it wasn't going to be enough, decided against it.

LE are pretty awesome, aren't they? [emoji4] While we sometimes moan and groan that nothing seems to be happening, they keep their poker faces and composure and get the job done.

Gives me hope for other cases here, such as the Anna M case. And of course little Sherrin.

Thankfully the alleged perp wasn't so bright. Looks like she got her forensics degree from a program that lacks accreditation. She must have missed pertinent info.

You'd think someone with her background would at least know about phone pings.Glad she didn't think of that in her plotting.

This is senseless and awful on so many levels...and it all came down to the cash. Ugh

My heart out goes out to Fleurde. She truly loved Taylor and is I’d imagine utterly broken right now.
I’m so sorry Fleurde. Justice for Taylor.

I tried to go back and find some things in the first thread, but some of that stuff is difficult to read now. AbuDrake said three people called him to warn him that Drake was in danger the Sunday after Taylor disappeared. Fleurde and Nancy called him, but I'm just wondering if Ashley was the third person. Does anyone recall?

I snipped this from post #2 of this thread. I'm just wondering if the former best friend mentioned here is Ashley or someone else.

Good Questions Flossy. I don't think Abu made that clear who the "former friend" was that called him...:thinking:

Jethro posted the record for Ashley's previous arrest. If those charges were dropped, that was only because she returned the money eventually. But, she was definitely stealing from this guy and not sending his child support payments! She did not have missing check numbers where she claims she put the check in the mail and the employee took it out, so his ex-wife didn't get the money. This woman is really something else! The way she operates is that she scams money or steals money from someone and then flips it around to make it sound like it was something they were responsible for. And she has (both times we know about) glaringly stole from a woman that the money was allocated to benefit a child. (I get that the first was stolen from a man, but not really- that money was to be sent to a woman for child support). I am going to place some big bets that this theme will come up again. She is going to somehow try to spin this like she was trying to be helpful and Taylor did something wrong. In her head, she will see herself as a helper of people and she is a victim of "no good deed goes unpunished". But really, she a con artist and a thief who is likely right where she belongs.

Sounds familiar.

Sweet, trusting Taylor will never see Drake during important milestones in his life. Will never hold a precious grandchild in her arms. I am not one to think, she is better off where she is. However, "Who can see Paradise and not want to stay?" ~ Paul Brady

SS of the texts were a red flag. Ditto for the Uber and horseback riding in shorts. By all accounts, we learned Taylor adored and deeply loved her son. We may ever know why Taylor allowed ABM to hold money when it could have been sent to AduDrake for supporting Drake. His father mentioned their son may need to sit out a while from the Karate classes he enjoys taking due to financial barriers. When a child is denied something important, be it his mother, food, or Karate lessons, I become emotionally involved, as most of us do.

I desperately wanted his mother to be found alive. Jethro mentioned several times that his primary goal was to find TW alive. Someone commented earlier that Jethro is brilliant. I've worked with him on at least four major cases. He possesses a brilliant mind that I describe as being compared to a computer. It's been an honor and a privilege to watch him work a case. He possesses the ability to pull the rabbit out of the rabbit hole. My thanks go to Jethro for his dedication for time spent working to solve cases on WS.

There are several others on this case that deserve recognition. FlossyMay hung with this case day after day. Gardener1850, I hope you realize how helpful you have been in TWs investigation. I totally understand your need to back away for a while.

Our dedication is commendable but our hearts can only withstand so much heartache. Our sweet Jazz Tune and Whiskers16 always offer hope when it seems we are aboard a sinking ship without a life raft. This is not to say anyone is insignificant as that would be an untruthful statement. Jazz mentioned everyone's thoughts and opinions count and she is right about that.

Everyone here, for 6 weeks, has been working toward one common goal of finding TW alive. We are volunteers but that is the job we've accepted. We find sleuthing worthwhile, even though, we are often disappointed in final outcomes.

It is difficult to find understanding in perpetrators who hold a corrupted heart capable of heinous deeds. I have a feeling ABM's family knows her quite well. I do not anticipate them attempting to post bond for her. ABM buried our Taylor on her family's property by surreptitiously hiding her crime under a bed of concrete. It is unfathomable.

Our collective sorrow and condolences are with TWs loved ones. ABM's family neither asked for nor wanted something like this to happen. They, too, are deserving of our compassion. Can you imagine waking one beautiful sunny day in Florida, or anywhere, to learn your child was arrested for murdering someone then, cemented them on your property?

I'm wondering if Taylor's phone pings match up with Ashley's phone pings. If not, does that mean she was smart enough to drive near another tower to send herself and fleurde the texts or was someone helping her? Sorry if this was already discussed. Some nonsense was going on with my computer and I might have missed it.

I have not seen anywhere yet whether they found Taylor's phone or what the pings show. I know they got some coordinates from TW's Gmail account but I have not seen that mentioned anywhere yet in the articles.

Reading back on the last few pages, I feel so bad for Fleurde for not only losing Taylor, but what she had to endure here. How awful it must have felt to have such a terrible feeling in her stomach but hearing so many saying she left on her own (and I was in this camp too). It probably doesn't rate on any scale of her grief right now, but it's couldn't have felt good.

I doubt she will show back here any time soon, but I just hope she knows how sorry we all are for her loss. And that we are here. We will be watching this case and hoping that the killer gets the justice she deserves.

Her former supervisor in the patrol division, Sgt. (Ret.) Brad Braithwaite says he’s devastated by the news.

“When they said she was missing I knew that wasn’t like Taylor to not contact her family or her friends,” he said. “Taylor always used to like to talk to people so I knew there was something wrong.”

Braithwaite says she was a go-getter, who will be missed.

“She was very energetic, outgoing and she would always smile,” he said. “She could be having a bad day and I’d come up to her and say, ‘hey are you okay?’ She’d be like, ‘I’m okay,’ even though I knew she was having a bad day.”
http://wnct.com/2017/10/20/former-jacksonville-police-officer-killed-in-florida/

Jethro posted the record for Ashley's previous arrest. If those charges were dropped, that was only because she returned the money eventually. But, she was definitely stealing from this guy and not sending his child support payments! She did not have missing check numbers where she claims she put the check in the mail and the employee took it out, so his ex-wife didn't get the money. This woman is really something else! The way she operates is that she scams money or steals money from someone and then flips it around to make it sound like it was something they were responsible for. And she has (both times we know about) glaringly stole from a woman that the money was allocated to benefit a child. (I get that the first was stolen from a man, but not really- that money was to be sent to a woman for child support). I am going to place some big bets that this theme will come up again. She is going to somehow try to spin this like she was trying to be helpful and Taylor did something wrong. In her head, she will see herself as a helper of people and she is a victim of "no good deed goes unpunished". But really, she a con artist and a thief who is likely right where she belongs.

Since the larceny charges were dropped in September on that case, I wonder if she used Taylor’s money to pay that money back? The articles state Taylor’s money was already spent.

Since the larceny charges were dropped in September on that case, I wonder if she used Taylor’s money to pay that money back? The articles state Taylor’s money was already spent.

I think so. Interestingly, Taylor's money was deposited into AM's account on the same day AM was arrested for larceny-- 16 August, 2017. I wonder if AM somehow convinced Taylor to let her keep the money on that same day? Or perhaps AM had been keeping the money for Taylor in her SDB, but either after the arrest or shortly before it she decided to take Taylor's check and deposit it so she could pay back what she had taken from the employee. What I can't figure out is how AM deposited a cashier's check that was in Taylor's name. Wouldn't Taylor have to sign her check over to Ashley in front of a witness or with a notary or something? Could AM have forged the signature needed or had someone else pretend to be Taylor to sign in front of a witness? :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot