Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Some quotes:
McArthur told investigators on September 8, she took Wright to Milton to ride horses. However, cellphone records placed her in Cantonment on her family's property on Britt Road. Investigators executed a search warrant and found Wright's remains in a grave covered in concrete.

"It was obvious, without going into many details because it is still being investigated, the remains had been there for a period of time and they were mostly skeletonized by the time the body was found," Assistant State Attorney Greg Marcille said.

Marcille said they have a good idea about how Wright was killed, but they are waiting for an autopsy to confirm. As for a possible motive, Wright's girlfriend, Cassandra Waller, told investigators McArthur agreed to hold $34,000 of Wright's money. The arrest report shows that McArthur deposited the money and spent it.
Marcille said they are still collecting evidence and investigating to see if anyone else was involved.

Had Taylor tried to get her money back before this?

Yes-- see BBM:

Before her disappearance, Wright told her girlfriend that she had placed a large amount of money in a safe deposit box that belonged to the suspect, 40-year-old Ashley McArthur.The girlfriend said Wright had tried to get her money back from McArthur several times with no success. She told authorities Wright was trying to get the money back from McArthur for court proceedings related to Wright's pending divorce.
http://weartv.com/news/local/ecso-body-of-private-investigator-found-in-grave-woman-held-on-1m-bond

I just looked it up and it's still showing that Ashley is in jail. I don't think anyone put up a bond. There is another McArthur who was booked on homicide and released on bond, but I think her name was Candace or something. Ashley still shows as a current inmate. I hope it stays that way.

It sounds to me like Ashley was always the prime suspect. I know she was ours.

She made so many mistakes for someone in forensics and police work. Phone pings, calling her cousin, depositing that exact amount in her on bank account, it being a cashiers check with Taylors name on it, having an alibi where Taylor was with her most of the day, I.e. The farm, her house. It's almost like she wanted to get caught, she left so many bread crumbs. There is no way she could expect that Taylor hadn't told several people about the money in the SDB, let alone that she was having problems getting the money back from Ashley.

It sounds to me like Ashley was always the prime suspect. I know she was ours.

She made so many mistakes for someone in forensics and police work. Phone pings, calling her cousin, depositing that exact amount in her on bank account, it being a cashiers check with Taylors name on it, having an alibi where Taylor was with her most of the day, I.e. The farm, her house. It's almost like she wanted to get caught, she left so many bread crumbs. There is no way she could expect that Taylor hadn't told several people about the money in the SDB, let alone that she was having problems getting the money back from Ashley.

Some people are inherently internally conflicted and come to a place where the internal conflict terminates them. What formerly could be controlled in their private life blends with their public life and at that point they self-destruct.

Godspeed, Taylor

I have just started reading this thread and wanted to express my condolences to Taylors family,
friends and loved ones.
Another senseless & heartless crime.

Does anyone notice Taylors resemblance to Stacy Peterson? JMO

I haven’t checked in the last few days as I’ve been sick, but this is what I think most of us have been considering since we first learned of the “horseback riding” at the farm. So sad for Drake, Fleurde, and all of those who loved her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm wondering where she got the concrete. Did Ashley leave the farm to go get the concrete and then return? Or was it already on the property? It would also be interesting to know if Ashley made or received calls or texts while she was at the farm and who she was talking to if so.

I'm wondering where she got the concrete. Did Ashley leave the farm to go get the concrete and then return? Or was it already on the property? It would also be interesting to know if Ashley made or received calls or texts while she was at the farm and who she was talking to.
Arrest report i believe indicates she left the farm and returned

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm wondering where she got the concrete. Did Ashley leave the farm to go get the concrete and then return? Or was it already on the property? It would also be interesting to know if Ashley made or received calls or texts while she was at the farm and who she was talking to if so.
Just looked...phone shows she was there from 1152 hour to 1344 hour and again at 1440 hour to 1533 hour

Arrest report i believe indicates she left the farm and returned

Yes, I know, but did she leave to get the concrete or for some other reason? I'm just trying to figure out if she acted alone or had a helper.

ETA: And if she went to buy concrete, someone would remember selling it to her and she might even have been caught on camera. If not, then where did the concrete come from and what was she doing during that time?

She was there less than two hours, left for an hour or so then was there less than hour. To me it sounds like she killed her right away, dig hole, left to get quick crete then came back and threw it down fast. Unless she had help.

She was there less than two hours, left for an hour or so then was there less than hour. To me it sounds like she killed her right away, dig hole, left to get quick crete then came back and threw it down fast. Unless she had help.

Just wanted to pop in quick and say that I always feel that your posts are so spot on. Thanks for all you do.

AbuDrake, Fleurde and Drake (Taylor's son),

My deep condoleance for your loss.

I also believed she left on her own accord. My utmost apologises to Fleurde, because I was clearly in the wrong.

Sorry for not having written to you earlier, VIs and Drake. Needed to step back for a little, even if I did read. But I ought to have known better.

AbuDrake & Fleurde, sorry for my questions about substance abuse, unpaid medical bills and TW's friends possibly of unsavory character. If I did offend you, I reiterate my apologises. Wanted to raise these ugly questions to help you find TW alive.
Unfortunately, Taylor is now with the angels. Let hope she is surrounded by ones she can trust faithfully and strongly.

I'm so shocked by this, I can't even think straight right now. I knew this was a possibility, but how does someone do this to someone they call a friend???

My sweet friend, Jamie, was also murdered over stolen (embezzled, in her case) money by her husbands best friend and the best man in their wedding. It, too, was premeditated. Even after that, I still can't wrap my head around the fact that these heinous acts are a reality in our world.

I can't help but wonder if that "something's not right" comment had more to do with the money than the divorce proceedings. Maybe she sensed something was up with Ashley, or she had tried to get the money BEFORE the court date she had pushed back but Ashley made an excuse as to why they couldn't.

I'm sorry I've been the jerk promoting the theory that Taylor went missing voluntarily. The more I learned, the more suspicious I became of the friend, but I wanted to believe Taylor was okay. I'm Taylor's age and a mother, as well, and the thought of her life ending so prematurely right when things finally seemed to be going in the right direction for her, makes me sick. The thought of her sweet son having to grow up without his mom makes me sick. This whole thing makes me absolutely sick.

I am so sorry, a bit OT but are you referring to Jamie and Nation? I listened to their podcast recently. Truly horribly sad. My condolences and love to you [emoji177]

I am so sorry, a bit OT but are you referring to Jamie and Nation? I listened to their podcast recently. Truly horribly sad. My condolences and love to you [emoji177]

Yes, I am. I appreciate that ❤️ Jamie really was as good as she sounds, and Nation too. I will never, ever understand it. I am grateful Nation has gone on to create something positive out of such a horrific tragedy through the foundation in Jamie's name.

It's really unbelievable the horrible things people are willing to do for money.

Yes, I am. I appreciate that [emoji173]️ Jamie really was as good as she sounds, and Nation too. I will never, ever understand it. I am grateful Nation has gone on to create something positive out of such a horrific tragedy through the foundation in Jamie's name.

It's really unbelievable the horrible things people are willing to do for money.

I went and looked up this podcast. Oh my word. I'm so sorry, what a horrible nightmare!

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member