Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AbuDrake, Fleurde and Drake (Taylor's son),

My deep condoleance for your loss.

I also believed she left on her own accord. My utmost apologises to Fleurde, because I was clearly in the wrong.

Sorry for not having written to you earlier, VIs and Drake. Needed to step back for a little, even if I did read. But I ought to have known better.

AbuDrake & Fleurde, sorry for my questions about substance abuse, unpaid medical bills and TW's friends possibly of unsavory character. If I did offend you, I reiterate my apologises. Wanted to raise these ugly questions to help you find TW alive.
Unfortunately, Taylor is now with the angels. Let hope she is surrounded by ones she can trust faithfully and strongly.

Thank you for your comment. It spoke to me. Like you, I felt poorly on behalf of the secondary victims, those around Ms. Wright.

Unfortunately, when someone says "X" has happened, whatever "X" is, people will start asking the Y, and Z questions. If X, then Y. If someone disappears, all kinds of questions come into play. It would be that way for any one us on this thread, as well.

I personally appreciate the clarity and honesty of AbuDrake and Fleurde. May their hurts heal well, and be useful in aiding others on the road of life.

She was there less than two hours, left for an hour or so then was there less than hour. To me it sounds like she killed her right away, dig hole, left to get quick crete then came back and threw it down fast. Unless she had help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've got horses (10), and have post mix/quikrete in the tack room for replacing corner gussets. Just drop the contents of a 50lb bag and pour water on it. It sets up fast, depending on what you're doing, 15 minutes to 2 hours.

I'm so shocked by this, I can't even think straight right now. I knew this was a possibility, but how does someone do this to someone they call a friend???

My sweet friend, Jamie, was also murdered over stolen (embezzled, in her case) money by her husbands best friend and the best man in their wedding. It, too, was premeditated. Even after that, I still can't wrap my head around the fact that these heinous acts are a reality in our world.

( Respectfully Snipped By Me )

JLD333, I too have just listened to the podcast about your dear friend Jamie, and want to extend my deepest sympathy to you.

I can understand why this has brought up so much pain for you. The parallels are uncanny.

Jamie trusted her husband's best friend, giving him a job with her business which provided access to that money;

Taylor trusted her friend, Ashley with her money.

It's bad enough to be robbed and killed by a stranger, but the pain is beyond cruel when it's a trusted friend.

Wishing you peace as you again try to process, "...what happens when evil has a key?"

Some people are inherently internally conflicted and come to a place where the internal conflict terminates them. What formerly could be controlled in their private life blends with their public life and at that point they self-destruct.

And inherently stupid

Ashley’s bond conditions-IF she were to post it.

•$1,000,000 C/P (Cash/Property) [Surety Bond is not allowed in this case-thank goodness!!!]
•GPS Monitor fitted PRIOR to release
•Surrender Passport to ECSO
•No Alcohol
•No Drugs w/o Prescription
•Random Urine/Breath Testing at Defendants Expense

66eb683ef52c1388b9ffcb0069c9191a.png

LINK: http://74.174.28.52/BMWebLatest/CourtCase.aspx/Details/2373501?digest=KAoqAaihFmMFlk7lj7nKpw

Any idea why she doesn't have a mugshot?

Apparently because of family ties to LE or that she's former LE. May also be why she's in the infirmary. To keep her out of general population.

Seems fair, right? [emoji849]

ETA: she could be going through some sort of drug/alcohol detox, or like someone said above, could be suicide watch.

Gardener, I heard from fleurde the other day and one of the things she mentioned was wanting to thank you for all the hard work you put into helping Taylor. She wasn't able to reach out to you at the time and I don't know if she was able to contact you some other way or not, but she just wanted you to know how much she appreciates all your help here.

Gardener, I heard from fleurde the other day and one of the things she mentioned was wanting to thank you for all the hard work you put into helping Taylor. She wasn't able to reach out to you at the time and I don't know if she was able to contact you some other way or not, but she just wanted you to know how much she appreciates all your help here.

Thank you, FlossyMay. I hope she is doing ok and has lots of friends and family surrounding her for support. This must be such a hard time for her. :grouphug:

( Respectfully Snipped By Me )

JLD333, I too have just listened to the podcast about your dear friend Jamie, and want to extend my deepest sympathy to you.

I can understand why this has brought up so much pain for you. The parallels are uncanny.

Jamie trusted her husband's best friend, giving him a job with her business which provided access to that money;

Taylor trusted her friend, Ashley with her money.

It's bad enough to be robbed and killed by a stranger, but the pain is beyond cruel when it's a trusted friend.

Wishing you peace as you again try to process, "...what happens when evil has a key?"

Don't you think Taylor knew about her past Larceny problem?
I do!

Don't you think Taylor knew about her past Larceny problem?
I do!

Thanks, that's a good point to bring up...

My thoughts? I don't know. I can't see Ashley volunteering that information.

Taylor may or may not have known. She might have been entirely in the dark about it.

Since she was sharp though, she may have found out from other sources.

For the sake of conversation then, let's assume she did know about Ashley's charges.

Should that knowledge have affected Taylor's judgement? Absolutely.

But did it, if she knew? Obviously, the answer is no.

Why? In my opinion, that age-old psychological mechanism of denial would come into play. Taylor thought she knew Ashley well.

It's likely Taylor would have told herself...

"Ashley might have stolen money from someone else, but she would ​never do that to me​! I'm her friend!​"

I'm hoping she didn't know...

JMO

I thought Ashley was arrested in mid August for the larceny. If that's the case, she probably already had Taylor's money by then. I'm not sure what this would have to do with anything anyway. I'm sure Taylor didn't expect for any of this to happen to her and it is certainly not her fault.

I thought Ashley was arrested in mid August for the larceny. If that's the case, she probably already had Taylor's money by then. I'm not sure what this would have to do with anything anyway. I'm sure Taylor didn't expect for any of this to happen to her and it is certainly not her fault.

You're absolutely correct, FlossyMay. I had my dates confused, and I too do not believe Taylor would have expected any of this. I agree, Ashley would have likely had Taylor's money long before Ashley's charges.

Sorry for my misunderstanding..

It was for not paying an employees court ordered child support. She deducted the money and did not forward it to the courts or the mother.
This is so sad and senseless.

It was for not paying an employees court ordered child support. She deducted the money and did not forward it to the courts or the mother.
This is so sad and senseless.
Then she blamed it on the guy who was supposed to be paying the support, if I remember correctly. Just like she tried to blame Taylor for her own disappearance. Sickening.

Taylor may have even started trying to get her money back from Ashley back then, after her arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skoorboh54