Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM. The top two signatures that are side by side were supplied by Wells Fargo of previous checks that were signed by Taylor. The one below is the signature on the check deposited. That is clearly not Taylor's signature.

Thank you Jethro, you are correct. I misread it the first time. Still, this shows clear evidence her signature was forged for the $34,000 check. I have to wonder if there are other checks belonging to Taylor somewhere that have not been found yet. Out $100,000 Taylor withdrew from her bank, we know about a $34,000 check deposited by AM and a $19,000 check left at Taylor's home. That is only $53,000. The rest could have been in cash and spent as well. However, I'm wondering if maybe it was all taken out in checks and perhaps the rest is really in a safe deposit box somewhere. :thinking:

She's a special kind of stupid if she didn't think the money was going to be found or traced.

I wonder why Taylor, Ashley and Ashley's husband had a joint account.

I hope at least the money that remains or is found can be returned to AbuDrake. His child will suffer so much from this loss. Returning some of his money will at least allow him to pay for special things for the child. None of this is fair. To so many people.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Does anybody find it odd that the boxes of Taylor’s at girlfriends house were moved after Taylor disappeared? The way I read it, and I’ll go read again, is that they were taking up too much room in the house, were loaded on the truck, and then moved to wearhouse. Was the truck loaded(not moved yet)before Taylor disappeared or after? If it was after, how did GF get convinced to pack it up?

i just reread it. GF said they were taking up too much room and supervised transfer week after Taylor disappeared. Weird

Wow. What a sinister plan.
Among the items taken was a card to add Taylor to a bank account at WF. I wonder if they did this to get her signature? Although looking at the forged signature on the check of $34,000 they did a poor job of faking it.
I can't remember seeing such a detailed 'layout' in documents we have been provided (thank you for sharing). It certainly shows us almost exactly how this crime played out.
Like others, I can't imagine how she thought she would get away with this.
I am disgusted by this whole operation. I don't think the point of keeping her jewelry was to slow ID. It seems they threw their own jackets into the 'grave', or am I reading that wrong?
Sick. Sick. Sick. I hope she gets the harshest punishment available.
What breaks my heart the most is that none of this would have happened if Taylor hadn't decided to take/hide the money that wasn't rightly hers. I'm not victim blaming because death sure isn't a good punishment for her actions with the money, but rather WISHING she hadn't been in that situation in the first place. It reminds us that the things we do may have horrific unintended consequences.

thanks to all who uploaded and commented on the recent document dump. Been here since day 1 and not going anywhere until there is justice for Taylor. No one deserves a death like this.

The search warrant states that Ashley said she & Taylor stopped at Tom Thumb around 11am and bought a drink for her and a beer for Taylor. I'm wondering if she put something in Taylor's drink at that point.

I'm not sure I understand about the items found on the farm...were the jackets and cell phone,hammock straps and towel found in the grave?

<modsnip>

I do hope the rest of the money is recovered so that Drake can be financially taken care of by his mother. Part of the money belonged to AbuDrake for Drake. She didn't get a chance to purchase that court ordered life insurance policy for Drake before Ashley killed her, so that money is all that is left for Drake. IMO

I just read in the downloaded docs that Ashley signed an
"Inmate request for exemption from public disclosure of personal information "
because she is the spouse of a LE officer. That would be why there is no mugshot. I guess she didn't know about the form when she was arrested for the Larceny charge, as that mugshot can be seen by all.

Looking at the signatures on the checks in the search warrant #2 file you will notice that on Taylor's two checks she writes in all caps. Now go look at the Arrest Report and page 6 shows Ashley's name/signature. She writes in lower AND capital letters- just like what was done on the $34k check.

Looking at the signatures on the checks in the search warrant #2 file you will notice that on Taylor's two checks she writes in all caps. Now go look at the Arrest Report and page 6 shows Ashley's name/signature. She writes in lower AND capital letters- just like what was done on the $34k check.

BBM.

Not to mention, I think I see a capital "A" that begins TW's last name. Perhaps a "freudian" slip and she started to write "Ashley" ?

It Def seems like she deposited the check to cover the money she had stolen from the employee child support. She deposited it 16th and almost all of it was removed the very next day! I don't know how long she had the check, but this was the day it went into action that she had no intentions of giving that money back.

RSBM

I was looking at the docs in that prior case and noticed she was arrested on 8/16/2017 at 12:36.

That's the same day Taylor's check was forged and deposited.

http://74.174.28.52/BMWebLatest/Home.aspx/Search

Regarding her being in the infirmary, IMO, it looks like she resisted arrest and was injured. See page three of the arrest report (link above)

Apologies if this has already been brought up.

Regarding her being in the infirmary, IMO, it looks like she resisted arrest and was injured. See page three of the arrest report (link above)

I am not sure that she resisted. Under the word resist it says no. I may be reading it wrong.

I would think she is used in the infirmary to keep her safe.

Under "Resist" on the form on page three it says "No"

So Ashley had the jewelry? I thought they ID'd the body based on some piece of jewelry? Isn't that what they said initially?

For all the planning to apparently went into this, AM really made a LOT of mistakes. Taking the phone with her to a wedding out of town??? She must've really believed LE would never question her story or verify any of it.

I, too, am curious about AM's story that they got a beer somewhere. I've wondered all along how she would've taken Taylor by surprise or gotten her out to the family property without arousing her suspicion. Drugging her drink seems plausible.

As for the document to add to TW to their account- could this have been an attempt after the fact to cover up that TW's cashier check had been deposited into their account? AM could just claim they shared the account with Taylor? Obviously, that story wouldn't pass the smell test but I can see it being a last ditch attempt by AM to cover her tracks.

With all the planning that appears to have gone into this, I have trouble believing there's not someone else involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Ashley had the jewelry? I thought they ID'd the body based on some piece of jewelry? Isn't that what they said initially?
>>>RSBM<<<

They were able to ID Taylor by a unique necklace she was known to wear. However, there were also a few other pieces of jewelry/accessories Taylor wore that Ashley had in her possession. One of them being the Thin Blue Line Paracord bracelet. I believe there was a second bracelet & a ring Ashley had as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnjackson971@