FL FL - Theresa Hartley, 66, lost in Ocala National Forest, vehicle got stuck w/friend, friend went for help, Theresa gone when returned, 10 March 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You're referring to the smell of decomp or the presence of vultures circling? I'd say 98% chance yes, but she could have wandered so far down some roads and deep into the woods that she wasn't found. I don't know what kind of physical shape she was in, but how far can someone walk in three or four hours?
Fla. scrub can be hard to walk through. If she was in pine lands it might be easier. If she had stuck to the road, and why wouldn’t she if she was really there, they would have found her.

I'm curious if he left the keys with her so she could feel safe locking the doors. If she was truely there, she'd need to get out to relieve herself, then get back in the truck for shelter.
Nothing makes sense. This reminds of the lady who disappeared in Alaska, Mary….. I just lost the last name!
Edited to add *Mary Wilson

Last edited:
And what is going on with the egg donor overseas?

66-year-old Theresa Hartley

66-year-old Theresa Hartley (Marion County Sheriff's Office)

MARION COUNTY, Fla. – Marion County deputies are searching for a 66-year-old woman who was last seen on March 10, according to a release from the sheriff’s office.

Deputies said the woman, Theresa Hartley, was last seen in the area of North Forest Road 88 around one mile south of North Forest Road 66 in the Ocala National Forest, near Lake Delancey

Hartley was with a friend in the woods when their vehicle became stuck, and Hartley was advised to stay with the vehicle while her friend went out for help, deputies said.

According to the sheriff’s office, when the vehicle was found by her friend, Hartley was no longer with the vehicle.

Deputies said that it’s possible Hartley has a mental condition and may have become lost in the woods. As a result, law enforcement is concerned about her safety.

Anyone with information on Hartley’s whereabouts is urged to call 911.
Shared to FB in Hillsborough county

No! And I thought I had deleted that! Now back to your regular programming!
So The thread your following ..With the oversea's egg donation ,I think Seni & I should investigate that. You came in here all attractive do not fault us!

In this case though the car was reported broke down , 2 days later it was a stuck truck . She was last seen in a truck that was retrieved after 2 days and no repairs were reported. After it was reported her car broke down. This car verses truck thing could be semantics but..the truck was picked up..what was broke and urmm..what did happened? Was it a car or a truck , was it broke or stuck ? sounds like maybe there are 2 modes of transportation being talked about. IDK but waiting it out is not working .

So The thread your following ..With the oversea's egg donation ,I think Seni & I should investigate that. You came in here all attractive do not fault us!

In this case though the car was reported broke down , 2 days later it was a stuck truck . She was last seen in a truck that was retrieved after 2 days and no repairs were reported. After it was reported her car broke down. This car verses truck thing could be semantics but..the truck was picked up..what was broke and urmm..what did happened? Was it a car or a truck , was it broke or stuck ? sounds like maybe there are 2 modes of transportation being talked about. IDK but waiting it out is not working .
Lol! No overseas egg donation, sarcasm meant for somewhere else! My apologies!
I don’t believe his story, so at this point he could say they rode bikes out there. Where is she? IMO

Lol! No overseas egg donation, sarcasm meant for somewhere else! My apologies!
I don’t believe his story, so at this point he could say they rode bikes out there. Where is she? IMO
Is she Dead? Seriously, she is gone he is here and he was 2 busy for 2 days to go gt his friend and his car or truck OUT OF THE where ever. She is dead ? Or lost ? craziness.

Is she Dead? Seriously, she is gone he is here and he was 2 busy for 2 days to go gt his friend and his car or truck OUT OF THE where ever. She is dead ? Or lost ? craziness.
I dunno, but how far could she have gotten from whatever vehicle she supposedly got there in on the road? No need to leave the road, even to relieve yourself, who’s gonna see you?

This might help about the vehicle:

"According to the incident report provided to Dateline by the Marion County Sheriff’s Office, Theresa was last seen on Friday, March 10, leaving her home in St. Augustine in a white Dodge pickup with a trailer attached to it."

I read about the trailer earlier (see my post # 14) but couldn't find MSM verification and so couldn't bring it here. Voila, finally!

It's frustrating.
IF Theresa was ok, why not contact someone and let them know ?
I believe she had pets at home, too ?
I doubt she'd just abandon them. :(

A pickup truck and a trailer…. How much wood did they need? Where was this bonfire? I’m wondering how far do you have to go to find branches?

I could be way off, but I’m pretty sure it was in Fl. pine or scrub land and the road had mud pits in it? Don’t remember now. So not really a swamp, dry except where rain water has gathered in the ruts.
There is swampy areas in the Ocala Forest, but I’m pretty sure they weren’t driving there collecting “firewood “.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawnp625
Back