DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Where are you Tiffany......

Sumpthin's gota break on this....

and

:bump:

Where are you Tiffany......

Sumpthin's gota break on this....

Agreed. Disturbed by the development with the RSO but then also don't want to be distracted by what could be a coincidence - interesting that it seems to be kept out of the press. Really would like to know if this box of clothes she picked up was found in the car or at her residence, or is missing. Also curious about the keys to the unlocked car. Seems to me if you're a perp leaving it to be stolen, you just leave them in it...

Doc

Docbh - Good points in your posts uptread!

I see some red flags with that clothing - why is it missing? Does BF confirm she was supposed to pick it up?

I am not a FB person, so I suppose someone could ask that question on her search website and report back.

That might give us a bit more to work with...at least rule a few things in or out.

Also wanted to note. I doubt she would leave her car unlocked. Possibly to run into the rest room before a bike ride. She might be a bit trusting...but I doubt "that" trusting to just leave it sitting unlocked.

Have been having a look around at tourist things around the Fort Pickens area....I came across an amateur star gazing group who had an event on the 18th August at the Battery Worth picnic area...Am wondering whether anyone from that group may be able to recall seeing anything out of the ordinary or if in fact her car was there before it was reported on the 20th...

This is the link to the group
http://www.visitpensacola.com/articles/pensacola-outdoors-stargazing

Just a thought.

Any update on this? If they can confirm they were in a specific spot and did or did not see her, that would help quite a bit.

Looks like they were there 8/2/13 from their Escambia Amateur Astronomer's Association unofficial website and August 17 from the link you posted. Tiffany was last seen 8/12/13.

http://rlwalker.gulfweb.net/astronomy/index.html

Docbh - Good points in your posts uptread!

I see some red flags with that clothing - why is it missing? Does BF confirm she was supposed to pick it up?

Right, I don't know / can't tell. I'm reluctant to post to the FB group because I'd rather not involve myself publicly. I'm not sure if we're talking about a shoe-box with a few items or something larger / more bulky. Not sure if it was present in the car but not mentioned, or present at her home (which LE isn't really talking about), or if it is an amount of clothing or unique items that would be easily identifiable from all of her other clothing if she say took it home and threw it in the hamper.

It would be nice to know for so many reasons - was it a large box that someone might have offered to "help" carry inside? was it found at her home? was it still in the car? has it NOT been found at all, which would raise a whole new set of questions. I'm fixated on this box of clothes.

I wish there was more in the media, and I hope and pray PPD is all over this with whatever assistance they need.

How about these concepts for the keys...

She either took them with her into the rest room in her pocket... or....

The car was parked as a diversion and the person took the keys as they are harder to wipe prints off of (may have had to try a couple to find the right one) and can easily be tossed into the sea. They wiped the wheel and door handles with a T-shirt or handkerchief...the keys...easier to toss and so no one else could steal the car and remove the diversion...

Right, I don't know / can't tell. I'm reluctant to post to the FB group because I'd rather not involve myself publicly. I'm not sure if we're talking about a shoe-box with a few items or something larger / more bulky. Not sure if it was present in the car but not mentioned, or present at her home (which LE isn't really talking about), or if it is an amount of clothing or unique items that would be easily identifiable from all of her other clothing if she say took it home and threw it in the hamper.

It would be nice to know for so many reasons - was it a large box that someone might have offered to "help" carry inside? was it found at her home? was it still in the car? has it NOT been found at all, which would raise a whole new set of questions. I'm fixated on this box of clothes.

I wish there was more in the media, and I hope and pray PPD is all over this with whatever assistance they need.

I think the clothing question begs asking....

Reactions: Hap

OT, but I don't post on FB, as I feel the same way you do.

Very well phrased, what you wrote! I agree that the box of clothing is most important! So many questions -
was she too trusting in going alone to pick them up?
were the items of an intimate nature?
where did she go with whatever she took?
why would they disappear?

Any update on this? If they can confirm they were in a specific spot and did or did not see her, that would help quite a bit.

Looks like they were there 5/10/13 from their Escambia Amateur Astronomer's Association unofficial website and May 18 from the link you posted. Tiffany was last seen 5/12/13.

http://rlwalker.gulfweb.net/astronomy/index.html
?? Tiffany was last seen in August, not May.

Also wanted to note. I doubt she would leave her car unlocked. Possibly to run into the rest room before a bike ride. She might be a bit trusting...but I doubt "that" trusting to just leave it sitting unlocked.

I rarely lock my car, except if I am going to the beach or the park and leave my purse in it, and just take my keys with me. I don't have anything valuable, just beach chairs and soccer equipment. I don't think we know if she had a purse and if that was found in the car. I have also accidentally left my cell phone in my unlocked car, when it was plugged into the charger. :blushing:

BTW -- I'm hoping to get over to the beach tomorrow and I'll take some pics. to post of the parking lot, bathrooms and the entrance to Ft. Pickens.

I rarely lock my car, except if I am going to the beach or the park and leave my purse in it, and just take my keys with me. I don't have anything valuable, just beach chairs and soccer equipment. I don't think we know if she had a purse and if that was found in the car. I have also accidentally left my cell phone in my unlocked car, when it was plugged into the charger. :blushing:

BTW -- I'm hoping to get over to the beach tomorrow and I'll take some pics. to post of the parking lot, bathrooms and the entrance to Ft. Pickens.

That would be great!

Tiffany Heaven Daniels is Such a Beautiful, Talented and Spirited Lady...

I just left Katelyn Markam's page...Her services were today! So sad that she was taken from the world just as she was beginning to make her mark. They would have been kindred spirits!

Praying that Tiffany is found Alive and Well...My heart goes out to her family and friends. Sad that the local press is down playing this story. They need to get her story out to the local people so that this sweet person can be found!

Dear God, Please Bring Tiffany Heaven Home To Those Who Love Her!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back