FL FL - Trenton Duckett, 2, Leesburg, 27 Aug 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
wow it sure does. I wonder how he got that picture.

In the video it says the pic was found in a motorcycle magazine...Born to Ride.

Possibly from Bike Week in Daytona?

I saw this yesterday, to me it sure does look like Trenton. I wonder how long it will before we know if its him. This would be terrific news if it does turn out to be him.

I've had a ms page about this case since right after it broke. Today, I sent out bulletins with this info. So far, I've gotten multiple responses back with every single one of them saying they think this looks to much like Trenton to ignore.

Praying hard this will be the tip that finally finds Trenton, alive!!!

oh i didnt see the video link. :doh:

I agree, it does look a lot like him. I really really hope this turns out to be Trenton.

It does in my opinion look enough like Trenton to have the authorities to check on.

However, I'm hesitant to say anything stronger than it does resemble him. The reason why is that I have lived exclusively in a Military community for the last 16 yrs. We have so many children that age that are Asian/Caucasion that they too appear to bear an uncanny resemblence to Trenton.

I hope that it is him, I just can't get my expectations to high knowing what I know.

They do look a lot alike but the he really doesn't look that much older in the recent picture. Also I can see some difference in the mouth area and the ear doesn't look the same but each picture is showing a different ear.

With that being said I don't think anyone can deny the stunning similarities.

They look very similar, but I don't think it's him. Trenton has very thin lips, and this child's lips are full. I wish it was him, but I don't think it's a match :(

Thanks for the side by side. The lips look a little different, but that could just be age. Now I would really like to see if theres a photo of Trenton with his other ear showing. That way we can see if there are any major differences in the shape of the ear.

I agree there is a strong enough resemblence for LE to look into it. The child in the biker magazine looks younger to me than 4, but who knows when this picture may have been taken. On another note, the noses look really different.

I would really like to see if theres a photo of Trenton with his other ear showing.

As you wish!

750017e5.jpg

As you wish!

750017e5.jpg

Thanks so much for doing the side by side pictures.To me the ears look the same.Might just be wishful thinking but I think it might be Trenton. I have been praying for Trenton to be found since he first went missing.

After studying the side by side, in my opinion, I am sorry to say that I don't think this is Trenton. The nose and mouth shape are not the same and I think Trenton is finer featured. God bless Trenton!

After studying the side by side, in my opinion, I am sorry to say that I don't think this is Trenton. The nose and mouth shape are not the same and I think Trenton is finer featured. God bless Trenton!
I agree :(

Heads up! kindly added a poll to this thread (scroll up).

5fabdb77.gif

Thanks !

I agree that the lips are different..but I still think it could be a match. One of my daughters had thin lips as a baby, and she's now 3 and her lips are much fuller. It could just be a sign of age. I think the ears and nose look a lot like him.

As you wish!

750017e5.jpg

Wow thanks! Those ears are very close. This is really worth checking out. I hope LE is looking for this child. He can't be to hard to find since the photo was used in a magazine. Maybe someone signed a release to use the photo.

I....wow. I don't have any words right now. Little Trenton is why I became interested in helping find missing children. My heart actually skipped a beat when I saw this photo. Please, Lord, could this really be him?

I'm trying to get more information on this, so if I do, I'll let you know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nemonic13
Back