FL FL - Trenton Duckett, 2, Leesburg, 27 Aug 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My take and jmo, there is one feature that raises doubt wrt this child being Trenton, and that is the ear lobes (i.e., Trenton appears to have "attached" ear lobes, whereas this child does not). Even so, I think it is worthwhile to rule this latest tip in/out.

Hi, just saw this. As an fyi, we've started a poll: click here

I say no. The chin line, lips, the dibbit above the upper lip, the nasal flare, and the left eyebrow is not the same.

WOW!! :eek: I think it could definitely be him imo
I wonder what Josh thinks...?
I hope and pray this is little Trenton!! I think about him all the time.
I had to walk away from message boards for 2 yrs. bcuz of this case it was too emotional.
Praying that LE checks this out!!!

Here you go!

2b8ad136.jpg

Thank you shadow!! I am about 99% sure after seeing that side by side!:eek:

I agree that the lips are different..but I still think it could be a match. One of my daughters had thin lips as a baby, and she's now 3 and her lips are much fuller. It could just be a sign of age. I think the ears and nose look a lot like him.

The noses are what make me think it is him. I pray that LE is already trying to track this down!

Thank you SW for not only the second side by side but the age progession. I came back to look after first seeing the first side by side this afternoon.

Yes, the attachment of the earlobes are different. Also, after looking intently at this child I am not certain is of Asian/Caucasion makeup. I believe this other young boy may be full Asian of another ethnicity than that of Trenton's Mother.

The nose. The nose looks very much more Asian in the picture of the other young boy. I wish it were Trenton I really do, I am of the opinion that Trenton is no longer with us.

I still hope that they do investigate this though.

I believe this other young boy may be full Asian of another ethnicity than that of Trenton's Mother.
Yes, I tend to agree. Even if this child is Caucasian mix, imho, there is something about this child that does not strike me as being of Korean descent. Cannot put my finger on what that is.

That aside, Trenton's great grandparents found a copy of the magazine that had this picture and they seem to think this little boy is him. They also showed the picture to a couple of individuals who figured largely in Trenton's young life, who also seem to think this little boy is him. In light of the fact that they (and the other two individuals) spent extensive "real life" time with Trenton, I am inclined to suspend doubt. Simply bc a child can look very different from picture to picture.

I just hope that LPD follows up on this, and since his both his grandparents and great grandparents are so sure it is him, at the very least, does a DNA test (the only way to conclusively rule this child in/out).

Yes, I tend to agree. Even if this child is Caucasian mix, imho, there is something about this child that does not strike me as being of Korean descent. Cannot put my finger on what that is.

That aside, Trenton's great grandparents found a copy of the magazine that had this picture and they seem to think this little boy is him. They also showed the picture to a couple of individuals who figured largely in Trenton's young life, who also seem to think this little boy is him. In light of the fact that they (and the other two individuals) spent extensive "real life" time with Trenton, I am inclined to suspend doubt. Simply bc a child can look very different from picture to picture.

I just hope that LPD follows up on this, and since his both his grandparents and great grandparents are so sure it is him, at the very least, does a DNA test (the only way to conclusively rule this child in/out).

I haven't heard if his dad has commented on that pic. Have you?

Well, that picture was a complete surprise! Glad to see that all of the media attention Trenton's case received has resulted in the public STILL looking for him! If only that were true with other cases. Anyway, I vote that it is NOT Trenton, even though I desperately wish it was. The ear lobes are the decision point for me.

I haven't heard if his dad has commented on that pic. Have you?
Have no idea, though someone on his myspace friends list told me that he locked his comments after several individuals sent out bulletins about this pic. I can only surmise, though I could be quite wrong, that he does not think this child is Trenton. Then again, from what I have been told by someone close to the Duckett family, neither Carla or Joshua were willing to travel to Texas last year to meet with TX LE regarding another child who reportedly looked like Trenton, so who really knows?

I wish I could say yes, but no-Trenton's lips don't have the heart shape as the other little fellow, his nose is not as wide, and his eyes have a different shape. Their hair looks the same though, and the hair looks like it's at the same growth stage as Trenton's which makes me think that Trenton's hair, today, would look different.

They do look a lot alike but the he really doesn't look that much older in the recent picture. Also I can see some difference in the mouth area and the ear doesn't look the same but each picture is showing a different ear.

With that being said I don't think anyone can deny the stunning similarities.

Do we know how old the pic in the magazine is?

In the March eddition of the motorcycle magazine

WOW!! :eek: I think it could definitely be him imo
I wonder what Josh thinks...?
I hope and pray this is little Trenton!! I think about him all the time.
I had to walk away from message boards for 2 yrs. bcuz of this case it was too emotional.
Praying that LE checks this out!!!

I did the same thing!! I have stayed away only came back because of Caylee.LE better check it out soon, It has been long enough. I think it might be him also,Praying it is.

Definitely worthy of being checked out - and KUDOS to the person who recognized this as possibly being Trenton!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back