FL FL - Trenton Duckett, 2, Leesburg, 27 Aug 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope Trenton is found, but if this picture isn't him, I find it rather frightening that publishing a child's picture in a magazine could bring LE upon parents. How scarey that LE might want to take your child away if you cannot immediately provide a birth certificate or authenticity that this is your child.

I can't imagine that they would take the child away if you couldn't produce proof right away.

I, as a parent, would have no problem if one of my boys resembled a missing child, and we were contacted by police. Probably because I couldn't imagine having one of mine missing and would hope people would be helpful and understanding. JMO

Thank You so much for this post. I too was soooooooo excited when I saw the picture to me it looks like Trenton.I do not know the family but Trenton,Josh and Carla have been in my prayers since he first went missing. I hope LE is not just going by a birth certificate since they probably can be bought, I hope DNA is done. I will keep looking for him, but I am so very sad.
I was hoping with all my heart that Trenton was found.

The NY Eubanks were promoting a new bill whereas parents would be required to show birth certificates (originals) when placing their children in daycare and school.

Josh, last year, requested Trenton's original birth certificate from the GPs, as well as his social security card. (in a letter to them from his attorney - the one representing him to contest Melinda's will)

I wonder if the guy talked to him? did he asked how old he was? what your name?

Although they look very much alike, it's not the same child. The detached/attached earlobes never lie.

Although they look very much alike, it's not the same child. The detached/attached earlobes never lie.

This is the picture we used for the postcard we mailed to over 1000 neighborhoods and daycare centers in Florida. It was the most recent picture the grandparents had. It was taken by a professional for the daycare center he attended. The daycare director brought the pictures to the GPs at Melinda's funeral.

Trenton's daycare picture Aug 2006.jpg

The actual picture had a smudge on the front (my fault as I dropped it on the ground) Here is a picture of the actual postcard.

Copy of Trenton Postcard front.JPG

I would hope that it would be him, but I honestly don't think that it is. For them to put a picture of him in the magazine, someone would need to sign a release form. I honestly don't think someone would sign a release form to put a picture of a child that so many people are looking for in a magazine.

I say no. The chin line, lips, the dibbit above the upper lip, the nasal flare, and the left eyebrow is not the same.

Trenton's eyes are spaced further apart then the other little boys are. I don't think it is Trenton but I wish it was.

I don't know how to say this but Trenton shows that he is also part white. His features are finer.

I was really hoping it was him, but it sounds like it's not. I started reading WS during this case - it took me awhile to join!

I sincerely doubt it is him, either. IMO, Trenton favors his mother, and the boy in this picture doesn't favor Melinda.
Lanie

There is similarity, but I don't think this is Trenton. I think Melinda did kill Trenton and that's the reason she committed suicide.

I'm just trying to look at this from both perspectives. If someone came knocking at my door, wanting to take my child if I couldn't immediately prove the child was mine - this would be very concerning.

There's no indication that it happened here. No one is going to take a child away based on a "Yeah, he does look similar!" You can't ignore something like this, however. I'd be more disappointed if LE didn't follow this stuff up.

The similarities are so striking that even my skeptical-in-all-things husband was all "Wow, that's close." This was a man who debunked the Casey Anthony banana shots from 25 feet away. I'm of the opinion that it's not him--not so much because of physical characteristics, but because I believe this poor child is an angel. I felt it from the start, and Melinda's suicide sealed the deal for me. I can't imagine a mom checking out of this world while leaving her child's fate unresolved.

Stunning pictures, though. If by some miracle this is him, I will shed many, many tears.

There is similarity, but I don't think this is Trenton. I think Melinda did kill Trenton and that's the reason she committed suicide.

I hope she is rotting in hell :furious: since he was never found I was hoping he was still alive :mad:

I hope she is rotting in hell :furious: since he was never found I was hoping he was still alive :mad:
I don't. Then again, I do not think she killed him, accidentally, or otherwise.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back