FL FL - Trenton Duckett, 2, Leesburg, 27 Aug 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Recently I went to Bushnell and picked up numerous documents from the police dept and the circuit court. The main paper I wanted to see for myself was the "Paternity Settlement Agreement" between Melinda M. Eubank and Joshua R. Duckett regarding Trenton Duckett. It was recorded under case number 2005-DR-000542 which was the case filed by Atty. Mary Hatcher. Josh and Carla retained her on April 13, 2005 to determine paternity, custody and child support from Melinda to pay Josh. It was recorded on July 24, 2006, six weeks after Melinda filed for divorce. I was quite surprised to find out when the document was signed by Josh and Melinda.

JULY 6, 2005! Three days after their marriage.

Melinda told Josh that she would only marry him if he agreed to never try to take Trenton away from her again. She knew him well.

I ordered and just picked up the 43 pages regarding Melinda's divorce from Josh Duckett filed in Lake County. I read every word.

I don't think any of the investigators in this case bothered to even read the file. Nor read the paternity settlement agreement.

So I will post all 43 pages on my blog (too cumbersome for here) and readers here read it. Read the dates everything was signed, then the dates that they were recorded in the court. Read who received service of the papers upon Josh Duckett at 4:55 PM on July 3rd, 2006 (when at 8:15 PM that same night the threatening email was sent to Melinda), look at all the court hearings set up for Sept 13 and Oct 9th, and you will realize who had the motive to abduct Trenton, because Melinda had won and there was no other way for them to have Trenton but to take him.

:bump: for little Trenton. :(

vsdzpw4.jpg

Thanks for the picture. Here's pictures of Trenton and Ryder round the same age and the same pose.
<modsnip>

Sorry to sound "gossipy", it really is not my intent. Heard from Bushnell that Josh's wife Debi Doster Duckett (married March 3, 2012) has moved out of the home they own in Inverness because she gave Josh an ultimatum...to sever all ties with his mother Carla Massero. She now lives in Leesburg. Those ties must be the proverbial Apron Strings that Carla has tied to Josh. You know she stated that she lost one son and she would NOT lose another. I am stating this because it has been obvious to me as well as to Melinda's grandparents that Carla has been the cause of everything. Even Carla's husband Kevin has written me that Carla has issues. And when he learned about Debi moving out his comment was "do you see the pattern here?"

Yes I do and I have for 7 years.

Seven years after child's disappearance family, friends hold out hope for return

3202d77f.gif

LAKE COUNTY, Fla. &#8212; Seven years after the 2-year-old disappeared, friends and family of Trenton Duckett gathered for a vigil Tuesday night. They said they are maintaining hope that he will be found alive.

[...]

Trenton's father, Joshua Duckett, told Channel 9's Renee Stoll that there are leads in his son's case.

He said a new lead is being investigated, but he thinks it might be better if they can get a new set of eyes to look at the case.

[...]

Besides losing his child, Duckett said it's been hard living in the small community because, despite being cleared by law enforcement as a suspect, people have treated him and his family differently.

EYESR_zps1dff9e53.gif

link

Hey shadow, good to see you. Call me sometime. It was also mentioned in your reference above that donations would be accepted.

Josh did not have any children with her. She has a daughter by another man prior to meeting Josh. She filed for alimony and they own a house together that they just bought last year in Inverness, Florida.

Josh has a son with Stephani, the Junior in high school girl he got pregnant when Trenton was missing only six months. Ryder will be 6 years old next month. He and his mother Carla kept Ryder away from Stephani and the courts corrected the problem which was settled this past May, the same time Debi left Josh and moved to Leesburg.

TX I thought Josh had another child after Trenton went missing but its been along time and I couldnt remember how that came about.

Bumping for Trenton, I wish so deeply in my heart that this could be solved for you and the sake of your mother, my childhood friend - for there to be some justice for Mindy.

Trenton's grandfather - James Duckett - has been on death row since 1988. CNN is going to present a series called "Death Row Stories". James will be featured on Sunday March 30 at 9 PM and will have reruns the week following until April 6.
I was contacted by Jigsaw Productions research department back in September. I have a blog on James www.anotherduckettbucket.blogspot.com I sent them a lot of information including a copy of the book by Jeanne Bragg "The Truth Shall Set Him Free" I asked for a transcript of the show before it airs but they are prohibited from doing so. I do not know what content will be in the television broadcast. Should be interesting. Here's a link to the article about the series - Produced by Robert Redford's Sundance Productions. http://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2014/01/13/cnn-announces-new-original-series-death-row-stories-with-executive-producers-alex-gibney-and-robert-redford/

Trenton's grandfather - James Duckett - has been on death row since 1988. CNN is going to present a series called "Death Row Stories". James will be featured on Sunday March 30 at 9 PM and will have reruns the week following until April 6.
I was contacted by Jigsaw Productions research department back in September. I have a blog on James www.anotherduckettbucket.blogspot.com I sent them a lot of information including a copy of the book by Jeanne Bragg "The Truth Shall Set Him Free" I asked for a transcript of the show before it airs but they are prohibited from doing so. I do not know what content will be in the television broadcast. Should be interesting. Here's a link to the article about the series - Produced by Robert Redford's Sundance Productions. http://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2014/01/13/cnn-announces-new-original-series-death-row-stories-with-executive-producers-alex-gibney-and-robert-redford/

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not know where to post this on Websleuths but I only post on this forum. A dear friend who has been with the Trenton Duckett case since the beginning has lost her battle with cancer in February - Just Curious was her main posting name.

Another dear friend also lost her battle with cancer last year I believe you will remember her from Sticks of Fire, uSleuths and Websleuths. She used the name theDoe and was a beautiful person.
theDoeanddogs_zps1cac66da.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back