FL FL - Trenton Duckett, 2, Leesburg, 27 Aug 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maythetruthprevail,

As for who Josh or Carla are related to, it doesn't matter.

It does not make them unfit or bad people.

Alluding to knowing the "goods" (or whatever) about them without links or information to back it up is gossip.
Not one iota of evidence has ever been hinted at or implied by LE or any media outlet against Josh, his family or any family friend that they had anything to do with whatever happened to Trenton.

moo
jmo

ITA

Roaming the boards to spread malicious gossip should in fact be a Federal Crime & swift action should be taken.

Websleuths Tos:

5. By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will abide by these rules and not post any messages that are knowingly false and/or defamatory, obscene, vulgar, inappropriate sexual content not viable to the discussion, hateful, threatening, invasion of a person's privacy or otherwise violation of any laws. If you do so, you will lose your posting privileges. You further agree not to post commercial solicitations or advertisements without the express permission of the forum administration. You agree not to email, post, or use the private message system to distribute "spam" or "junk mail" or to advertise a personal agenda or promotion of another website. You also agree to not post links to sites that violate the above statement. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EVER is it allowable to forward copies of ANY email or PM from ANY moderator, super moderator, administrator or owner of Websleuths to ANY person other than the recipient for which it was intended. We consider this to be one of the most important rules. Violation of this rule will terminate your membership at Websleuths immediately.

Just to let members know THERE WILL NOT BE ANY BASHING OF THE DUCKET FAMILY. They have been cleared by two LE offices of any wrong doing. The Duckets are the victims (Trenton) family and that is not allowed here at WS. Melinda was named the suspect and that is why we allow discussion about Melinda's life and lifestyle in hopes of finding Trenton.

Just to let members know THERE WILL NOT BE ANY BASHING OF THE DUCKET FAMILY. They have been cleared by two LE offices of any wrong doing. The Duckets are the victims (Trenton) family and that is not allowed here at WS. Melinda was named the suspect and that is why we allow discussion about Melinda's life and lifestyle in hopes of finding Trenton.
thanks windchime. i'm sure you get tired of stepping in here to repost that over and over. sorry for any added stress we cause you.

Murt,
Did LPD actually say they could not bring themselves to utter the word death concerning Trenton or is that your take on things?
My statement is based on a comment by a local anchor reporting on the 1st anniversery.

LPD has stated specificly that they do not believe any abduction or hand off theory. This leaves no theory that has Trenton alive.

While MCSO did say "Melinda is capable of anything." they do consider theorys that might have Trenton alive.

MURT

My statement is based on a comment by a local anchor reporting on the 1st anniversery.

LPD has stated specificly that they do not believe any abduction or hand off theory. This leaves no theory that has Trenton alive.

While MCSO did say "Melinda is capable of anything." they do consider theorys that might have Trenton alive.

MURT

You are right that without a hand off or abduction, there is only one alternative. Actually, though, I think the theory that Melinda is capable of anything but that there is some possibility of a hand off might be more realistic.

As I have said before it is easier to hide a body than a living child. I would have thought she would have left a trail. But reading back through old message boards from someone saying they were Cara, it seems Melinda was a person who could and did keep secrets even from those who thought they were closest to her.

If she handed Trenton off outside her known circle and didn't talk there is a possibility she could have pulled it off. There are questions I have that are so far not answered, such as why Melinda got the notary seal and was trying to get money from friends the week before Trenton's abduction. Plus it seems she was talking about sending him away.

I don't think he ended up in S. Korea. I am not sure if he was given away that whoever he was given to didn't do the worst when the case became national and being caught with Trenton might lead to more trouble than his holder wanted to bother with.

Fortunately though, I think while all of LE agrees on the basic premise of Melinda being responsible and each have theories they favor, I think leads toward any and every option are still being investigated.

This case is about a child and I think those that have been with the case from the beginning are committed, that they care and that they will stick with it.

JMO

respectfully snipped:
If she handed Trenton off outside her known circle and didn't talk there is a possibility she could have pulled it off. There are questions I have that are so far not answered, such as why Melinda got the notary seal and was trying to get money from friends the week before Trenton's abduction. Plus it seems she was talking about sending him away.

Great points there Jolynna. Melinda did have a whole new group of friends that she was involved with since her falling out with Cara. The money she tried to borrow from friends has to be of some significance. Knowing exactly what the money was for is probably the key to solving the mystery of Trenton's disappearance.

respectfully snipped:

Great points there Jolynna. Melinda did have a whole new group of friends that she was involved with since her falling out with Cara. The money she tried to borrow from friends has to be of some significance. Knowing exactly what the money was for is probably the key to solving the mystery of Trenton's disappearance.

THe Notary Seal might have been a requirement or incentive by the Bank when she worked there. BOA happens to be my bank and they notorize documents for account holders for free. Most of the tellers have the seal which is paid for by the bank.

As for why she was asking for money, who knows?

MURT

THe Notary Seal might have been a requirement or incentive by the Bank when she worked there. BOA happens to be my bank and they notorize documents for account holders for free. Most of the tellers have the seal which is paid for by the bank.

As for why she was asking for money, who knows?

MURT

It was reported on another board by someone that is supposed to be "in the know" Melinda worked at BOA from September 2005 - January 2006.

Melinda to Cara 7/20/06 on myspace, "...I just got my notice for being a Public Notary and my study guide for the Criminal Justice Basic Abilities Test. I'm studying for both and in three weeks I'll have my official stamp for the notary and all...."

It was reported on another board by someone that is supposed to be "in the know" Melinda worked at BOA from September 2005 - January 2006.

Melinda to Cara 7/20/06 on myspace, "...I just got my notice for being a Public Notary and my study guide for the Criminal Justice Basic Abilities Test. I'm studying for both and in three weeks I'll have my official stamp for the notary and all...."
Interesting. IF this is the case then she might have decided to become a public notary after she left the bank.

MURT

Did someone forget to tell Gerry that the FBI determined that it was not necessary to polygraph Carla?

I would think, that with their level of involvement with this case, they would be in the best position to determine who needed to be polyed and who didn't. After all, they are the agency that Melinda trusted and cooperated with!

Did someone forget to tell Gerry that the FBI determined that it was not necessary to polygraph Carla?

I would think, that with their level of involvement with this case, they would be in the best position to determine who needed to be polyed and who didn't. After all, they are the agency that Melinda trusted and cooperated with![/quote]
Good points.

MOO

hi all!am new member as of today.all the way from Australia.have read most of thread,but not all about this case.bewildered by some of the discussion.will read up and get back soon.

Is this how Art King, part of a professional sheriff's department communicates with witnesses?

By having a grieving grandfather post a message threatening Trenton' grandmother on a PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD??????????

If so, shame on him!

MOO
This was done at the request of Gerry Eubank. Art King is not aware of the postings.

MURT

just curious!as the other member's have already stated.it is unusual for one grand parent to contact another not only because they are all dealing with certain losses right now.i know my parent's know my in-law's well enough to contact each other.why not in this case,considering the circumstance's you would think they would be very close.

Have read up on the case now.Not sure why you got yourself involved in posting's like that unless you know Gerry Eubank or your posting opinion's of an unknown individual.As stated previously this site is about discussing opinion's not badgering families that are also victim's .

This was done at the request of Gerry Eubank. Art King is not aware of the postings.

MURT

So if I understand correctly, Gerry Eubank is using a message board on the internet to publically threaten and harass Trenton's grandmother from his other family?

And Gerry Eubank is also taking it upon himself to quote and speak for Art King?

JMO

Are you now saying Art King does not know his name is being thrown around - again?

If I were Carla I think I would be looking to file harassment charges about now.

This is just wrong

MURT

You mentioned a Sender earlier. Now you say this was done at the Request of Gerry Eubank.

SO - Either Gerry Eubank sent this through you OR someone else (supposedly) working on Gerry Eubank's behalf sent this through you. Either way, I am interested why this message was not communicated directly between the parties. Choosing to use a public forum which may or may not be read by members of Carla's family smacks of instigation.

Gerry knows how to contact Carla. YOU know how to contact Carla. Art King knows how to contact Carla.

This is nothing more than another in a long line of stunts, IMO.

The fact that Gerry would put his "national resources" to use in stalking and harassing victims of a crime instead of utilizing them to locate his missing grandson, sure sheds some great insight into what kind of person he really is.
Thanks for the info, Murt!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3
Back