FL FL - Trenton Duckett, 2, Leesburg, 27 Aug 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Murt,

Did I correctly understand that Gerry Eubank asked you to threaten Trenton's other grandmother?

Thanking you in advance and waiting for your reply.

It may be a long wait. He appears to have been lured away by a giant box of dough nuts. :eek:

Have you taken over MTP position as the Eubank lap dog uh I mean spokesperson.

Seems if this is written by Gerry he is on your level in the spelling department.

Art King is making a mockery out of the case. He should be ashamed of himself if this statement is the truth and not the figment of someone imagination.

And Gerry Eubank should be very ashamed of his self. This is not the way to look for his Grandson.

The FBI does not feel it is necessary for Carla to take a poly. That should be the end of that discussion right there.
MOO
Fine. Odd that it seems that passing along ONE message is defined as that of a "lap dog" when at least 10 posters of various messages sites engage in a well organized smear campign of Melinda and the Eubank's, even to the extent of making up fake myspace pages and trashing any website that shows the least bit of favoritism toward the Eubank's or any point of view that strays away from Melinda being guilty or evil.

As it is this is the 13th month of the case and nothing, but nothing has been accomplished regarding it. I rather doubt that Carla is aware of this or any other board as her minions (or lap dogs) intercept this information and keep it from her.

Again, I only posted the message at the request of Mr. Eubank. Art King, as far as I know, Is unaware of these posts or of Mr. Eubank's request to have it posted.

MURT

As it is this is the 13th month of the case and nothing, but nothing has been accomplished regarding it. I rather doubt that Carla is aware of this or any other board as her minions (or lap dogs) intercept this information and keep it from her.

Again, I only posted the message at the request of Mr. Eubank. Art King, as far as I know, Is unaware of these posts or of Mr. Eubank's request to have it posted.

MURT

We do not know what has and has not been accomplished in this investigation.

I do feel if Melinda had opted to stay around and assist LE in their search for Trenton, this case would have been closed a long time ago.

jmo

Carla volunteered to take a poly. IIRC, it has been reported the FBI has administered the polys to the family and friends. The FBI does not feel it is necessary for Carla to be polyed.

I have a few questions:

Why would Gerry to continue to publicly harass parties that have been cleared by LE? Why do you use the word harass? It is more accurate to say that he is "using public pressure."

Why doesn't Gerry make a public plea for Trenton's return? They have in the issuance of the poster through the Natinal Center for Missing and Exploited Children. According to him the Ducketts never filled out the paperwork for the request.

What are Gerry's national resources?National Media outlets. I do not have his permission to be more specific. It would, I gather, involve a nationaly known individual getting involved.

In summery, Gerry Eubank chose this method to get the message public. I agreed to post it. I take no sides in the matter. I simply posted the message at his request.

MURT

>True, though I doubt not much has been accomplished as I am sure Leesburg would have made some kind of hint.

I do feel if Melinda had opted to stay around and assist LE in their search for Trenton, this case would have been closed a long time ago. Mabie, mabie not. The fact of the matter is that Trenton has not been found nor do we even know his fate.

As time goes on, if nothing devlops, the case will fade away along with the chance of finding out any answers.

MURT

The fact that Gerry would put his "national resources" to use in stalking and harassing victims of a crime instead of utilizing them to locate his missing grandson, sure sheds some great insight into what kind of person he really is.
Thanks for the info, Murt!
You make whatever judgment you wish. I only posted the message at his request.

MURT

So you are a talebearer for Gerry? Does he not speak for himself or does he use you as a scapegoat for any lawsuits for slander for he can say its not him but you relaying taunts?
You make whatever judgment you wish. I only posted the message at his request.

MURT

RhondaIL: Carla volunteered to take a poly. IIRC, it has been reported the FBI has administered the polys to the family and friends. The FBI does not feel it is necessary for Carla to be polyed.
I have a few questions:

Why would Gerry to continue to publicly harass parties that have been cleared by LE?
Why do you use the word harass? It is more accurate to say that he is "using public pressure."

RhondaIL:Why doesn't Gerry make a public plea for Trenton's return?
They have in the issuance of the poster through the Natinal Center for Missing and Exploited Children. According to him the Ducketts never filled out the paperwork for the request.

RhondaIL:What are Gerry's national resources?
National Media outlets. I do not have his permission to be more specific. It would, I gather, involve a nationaly known individual getting involved.

In summery, Gerry Eubank chose this method to get the message public. I agreed to post it. I take no sides in the matter. I simply posted the message at his request.

MURT

Why do I use the word harass? Carla volunteered to be polyed even though LE has cleared Carla. The FBI has stated they do not feel it is necessary for Carla to be polyed. Yet Mr. Eubanks threatens her through you on a public message board? Maybe persecute would be a better word.

A poster has been on the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children for quite some time. In fact, Melinda sent them an email regarding the mark over his eye. They sent out thousands of electronic fliers shortly after Trenton went missing.

National resources is the national media? Could you ask him to plead for Trenton's return? TIA

jmo

RhondaIL:We do not know what has and has not been accomplished in this investigation.

>True, though I doubt not much has been accomplished as I am sure Leesburg would have made some kind of hint.

RhondaIL: I do feel if Melinda had opted to stay around and assist LE in their search for Trenton, this case would have been closed a long time ago. Mabie, mabie not. The fact of the matter is that Trenton has not been found nor do we even know his fate.

As time goes on, if nothing devlops, the case will fade away along with the chance of finding out any answers.

MURT

Why would Leesburg hint?

TIA

Do not post any more messages of this type from people involved in this case. WS is not about to become a middle man for any agenda. This is a discussion board that will discuss all aspects but I'm drawing the line at using this board to pass messages to others involved in the case. This crap stops here and now.

So you are a talebearer for Gerry? Does he not speak for himself or does he use you as a scapegoat for any lawsuits for slander for he can say its not him but you relaying taunts?
He authorized the use of his name which means that he is taking responsability for the post. If Carla chooses to initate a lawsuit, I will have my own questions that I would be able to persue on a counter suit and through the discovery process.

MURt

Why do I use the word harass? Carla volunteered to be polyed even though LE has cleared Carla. The FBI has stated they do not feel it is necessary for Carla to be polyed. Yet Mr. Eubanks threatens her through you on a public message board? Maybe persecute would be a better word.

A poster has been on the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children for quite some time. In fact, Melinda sent them an email regarding the mark over his eye. They sent out thousands of electronic fliers shortly after Trenton went missing.

National resources is the national media? Could you ask him to plead for Trenton's return? TIA

jmo
Carla only agreed to a polygraph under certain restrictions. MCSO wants her polygraph, not the FBI. Again, the FBI does not speak for any other enforcement agency. They are not the GOD of Law Enforcement.

MURT

Do not post any more messages of this type from people involved in this case. WS is not about to become a middle man for any agenda. This is a discussion board that will discuss all aspects but I'm drawing the line at using this board to pass messages to others involved in the case. This crap stops here and now.
Fine. I will no longer discuss this matter.

MURT

Carla only agreed to a polygraph under certain restrictions. MCSO wants her polygraph, not the FBI. Again, the FBI does not speak for any other enforcement agency. They are not the GOD of Law Enforcement.

MURT

IMO that is a rumor that was started on a message board. Carla volunteered to take a poly; Leesburg suggested it be done by the FBI; the FBI said it was not necessary.

He authorized the use of his name which means that he is taking responsability for the post. If Carla chooses to initate a lawsuit, I will have my own questions that I would be able to persue on a counter suit and through the discovery process.

MURt

No, you and only you are responsible for what you post.

Murt

This time I am not sure you have not bitten off more than you can chew. Lots of legal ramification here

I do feel if Melinda had opted to stay around and assist LE in their search for Trenton, this case would have been closed a long time ago.

jmo

I agree, however I feel after following this from day one I am sure it would have ended Melinda being arrested and charged for this crime with no body or evidence ...
It has happened before and will happen again .. IMO, just look at the McCann`s.
13 months is along time for the police department to have come up with no more than what they have 6 months into Trenton dissapearing, and a long time for a little boy to away from his family :mad:

I agree, however I feel after following this from day one I am sure it would have ended Melinda being arrested and charged for this crime with no body or evidence ...
It has happened before and will happen again .. IMO, just look at the McCann`s.
13 months is along time for the police department to have come up with no more than what they have 6 months into Trenton dissapearing, and a long time for a little boy to away from his family :mad:

I think Melinda would have eventually answered LE's questions after LE explained the things they have discovered i.e. Winn Dixie Sunday morning without Trenton, the cell phone pings, Wendy's sightings, her neighbors seeing her Sunday afternoon without Trenton, ATM withdrawal, the email being associated with her IP....

jmo

No, you and only you are responsible for what you post.
Well, I suggest you check with an attorney regarding Florida civil law. I have. Again, I am going to discontinue discussing this issue. The bias of this site is obvious.

MURT

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse
Back