FL FL - Trenton Duckett, 2, Leesburg, 27 Aug 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My husband said Joshua Duckett was interviewed in a show in Boston about a week ago. I didn't see it.

My husband said Josh was in a suit and talked about missing children.

He doesn't remember what show.

Did anyone here see it? I haven't been able to find anything online about this. My husband swears Josh Duckett was the person interviewed.

Hey Becca nice to see you! Do you hear or see anything about little Trenton in the area, being you are kinda close and all?

I often think of a few of your posts, made a long time ago. You were the one who heard the report (local report) and posted about LE reporting a body had been found in a dumpster. Do you remember? What I remember, during the time, it was only a short time after 'the report', that Melinda was found dead. I may have printed the posts, and I'm not sure right now tho. So I don't exactly remember the timing. I am wondering if you have given that any more thought and remember the times.

My guess at the time, Melinda had taken the life of Trenton, and then followed by taking her own life, after hearing the news reported/dumpster. I want to have HOPE for little Trenton, but I can't erase the reporting (false as it turned out to be) of the co-incidental events from my mind in connection to Trenton being missing/false report of body being found/Melinda's suicide.........

I really think the little darling baby Trenton is in Heaven! God Bless his soul where-ever he is now.

I don't think I ever posted this here, but I might have. We were on a trip in Ohio, and I thought a little boy I saw looked like Trenton. And NO I am not one of the two ladies who were from Ohio who made a report. An FBI agent called me about two months after my call. Not too Speedy eh? He did tell me the ladies in the fast-food drive thru were NOT credible!

did you happen to get that agents name? I would be very curious to know.
Yes I posted about the dumpster because it was all over town that day. I talked to a reporter there and everyone was calling all over saying it was Trenton. One rumor that went out of control early . There really is no news about Trenton. which is a shame, but I still feel like he's alive somewhere.
nice to "see" you too..

Jolynna,

The news about Everlyse Cabrera is from May. Surely they have the results by now but I can't find an update. I so hope she has been found alive but who has had her all this time if that is so?

Thinking of Trenton today with the news of Caylee Anthony's disappearance.

Caylee's case seems eerily similiar to Trenton's (IMO). :(

Prayers that Trenton, Caylee, and all missing children are found alive and safe and come home soon.

Thank you for the information, Chico.

It just breaks my heart that Trenton's forum has been archived! I realize that there have been no major developments in his case for quite some time, but archiving the forum is just another reminder that his disappearance has grown 'cold'.

I pray that some day poor Trenton will be located so that his family will have the peace of knowing what happened to him. No family should have to go through life wondering the fate of its loved ones.

Thank you for the information, Chico.

It just breaks my heart that Trenton's forum has been archived! I realize that there have been no major developments in his case for quite some time, but archiving the forum is just another reminder that his disappearance has grown 'cold'.

I pray that some day poor Trenton will be located so that his family will have the peace of knowing what happened to him. No family should have to go through life wondering the fate of its loved ones.

Ditto everything Kellee said.

I just read that at ajc.com. As rough as Nancy's questioning can be against a possible perp I do think she was right on. Trenton has never been found and there was more than one squirrelly person associated with Melinda. Not even counting Melinda herself. The act of suicide doesn't associate itself with a mom looking for a child. The parent usually is hellbent on finding the child and will expend any and all resources to accomplish this. Not take their own life in the pursuit...I feel this was guilt and acting before she could be prosecuted. JMO.

From what I heard just a rumor , but still they did offer to settle out of court and were turned down by the family. Not for the amount but because they want journalists and talking heads to learn that investigations and the questioning involved in such should be done by LE not a former prosecutor.

Can anyone answer these questions for me regarding Melinda Duckett?

1. Who were the two male friends, their names, were they ever revealed?
2. Does anyone know the myspace addy for her friends she chatted with during the time her son went missing?
3. What did Melinda do for work?

Thank you!

This is a strong possibility in my mind as to what the new developments could be. Bones of a small child would seem to be noticeable to anyone...even a novice with no background or training. Curious to everyone elses thoughts. I hope I have not violated any WS rules in posting this thread. If I have please forgive me.

This is a strong possibility in my mind as to what the new developments could be. Bones of a small child would seem to be noticeable to anyone...even a novice with no background or training. Curious to everyone elses thoughts. I hope I have not violated any WS rules in posting this thread. If I have please forgive me.

Possibility.......who knows.........the anticipation is killing up all!

Goodness! Let's just hope that if it is a child that they can be brought home and be given a proper burial and respect that they so deserved. Very sad, but I hope it gives some answers to a case that needs it.

I am not sure if it is alright to post this here but I have seen several people mention this missing child case as well, if it is not ok please feel free to delete or move.

I was watching the local Florida Channel 9 news today at noon and they mentioned that in a few hours the Father of TD will be holding a press conference about new information surrounding the case. I will keep an eye out and update what was said for any one interested.

Thanks for this update. I really hope he has some more information that would help him find his baby. I feel so bad for them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE
Back