GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long had it been since the baby had seen her father? She's still so young to have to leave Tricia. I'm sure she wanted her mommy. She could have gotten so upset to the point of making herself sick, but again what better way to get Tricia to come back than with a sick child. It's hard to think about. Where is Tricia? The detective in the presser seemed sure that there would be that one tip, that there was someone who had seen something that would provide answers. I hope her family is holding up well for the baby.

"The only thing different was that her ex-husband came and he doesn't usually come," Hasselbach said.
She says Tricia hadn't seen her ex-husband in months. However, the Todd family says last week he rented a small home in Hobe Sound so that he could see his daughter, Faith. In fact, Martin County Sheriff William Snyder says that is the last place Tricia was seen.
"Two in the morning Wednesday she was supposed to drive home, he said that he saw her leave," said Tricia's brother Nathan Todd. He says his sister drove to the house where her ex-husband was staying late Tuesday night after he called saying Faith was sick. The Martin County Sheriff confirms that the two took the little girl to the emergency room that night. Tricia's ex-husband told detectives that she left the house around two in the morning Wednesday.

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-mar...ng-to-interview-missing-moms-ex-husband-again

If this is the case, her phone should have continued pinging until 2am (unless it died?)

Go to find tt page look a recent search post made an hour ago something spiked rushing search of specific area but remaining very tight lipped about why

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

Thank you for reminding us to keep looking on the public FB page for Tricia: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1709883212597914/?fref=nf

Sometimes I forget to look there. That is interesting! I hope they find something.

MCSO has specifically requested that we rework the west side of US-1 from SE Poinciana Lane south to SE Pine Circle. We need to be looking as far off US-1 as you can safely search!

It seems that LE wants them to research a specific area.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1709883212597914/?fref=nf
Yes it was the part about they need volunteers quickly and they are doing a meeting at 2 before hand to my luggage they have never done a meeting before hand or used the words

**** ATTENTION! IMPORTANT! ****
We need as many volunteers as possible as quickly as possible! Please see the maps below and let us know if you can help!

I am extremely impressed with the people searching for Tricia! They are so organized and posting pictures of the areas searched. They are amazing! I'm so glad they are looking for Tricia! They are using the app Map My Walk.

***5/9/16***LOCAL VOLUNTEER SEARCHERS** Please share***
This is the area we are covering today in Stuart. Heather Holden from DEEMI Search and Rescue will be posting the areas divided up in the comments below this post that we need to cover.

THIS A BUSY AREA! Please wear bright color clothing and face oncoming traffic. Please watch our safety post BEFORE SEARCHING.

The Volunteer Refueling Station is open from now until 5:00 pm today at Amazing Things (formerly Mama Mia"s in Hobe Sound). There are flyers, water, gatoraid, snacks, bug spray and sunscreen.

POST your search with the MAP MY WALK app on our map post here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1311218675558210&set=gm.1711448625774706&type=3&theater normal way they post searches click on link

***5/9/16***LOCAL VOLUNTEER SEARCHERS** Please share***
This is the area we are covering today in Stuart. Heather Holden from DEEMI Search and Rescue will be posting the areas divided up in the comments below this post that we need to cover.

THIS A BUSY AREA! Please wear bright color clothing and face oncoming traffic. Please watch our safety post BEFORE SEARCHING.

The Volunteer Refueling Station is open from now until 5:00 pm today at Amazing Things (formerly Mama Mia"s in Hobe Sound). There are flyers, water, gatoraid, snacks, bug spray and sunscreen.

POST your search with the MAP MY WALK app on our map post here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1311218675558210&set=gm.1711448625774706&type=3&theater normal way they post searches click on link

It was only supposed to put the link

I just saw an article about a Missing person, Melissa Todd from KY.. also in the Nursing field. Just wondered if they are related ?? and both go missing around the same time ?? Curious

I just saw an article about a Missing person, Melissa Todd from KY.. also in the Nursing field. Just wondered if they are related ?? and both go missing around the same time ?? Curious
She was found

Who was found?
Someone posted about a girl Melissa Todd being missing and wondering if it was a relative I think I was letting her know that girl was found and was from KY

If u look my comment was to what she posted

She was found

I do not seem to find updates saying she was found but will look again later.

It does show where she disappeared in 2015 and shows she was FOUND then, in 2015 but Im not finding update for this current disappearance last month.

She was found

Ha! I got so excited when I came on here to check the status of Tricia and saw this! Well.. I'm happy the other person was found. I wish Tricia would be found already!

Ha! I got so excited when I came on here to check the status of Tricia and saw this! Well.. I'm happy the other person was found. I wish Tricia would be found already!
Sorry [emoji19]

....while SW saying she was still at his place at that time.

Exactly. It was also during that time that he bought gas. So if she was alone with her sick daughter while he was gone, why would she turn off her phone? Wouldn't you want to be able to call for help, or more medicine? Very strange.

Some aspects of the way tt disappeared remind me of the carry Bradshaw crowther case where she just vanished and was found I thing two weeks later lots were different but there was mental illness suspected there as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member