GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They said Trisha's phone went off around 1:30am, Steve said she left around 2. I was reading her journal last night - she responded to a post at 3:01am - if not from her phone, then a computer. It was clearly her writing. Any ideas?

They said Trisha's phone went off around 1:30am, Steve said she left around 2. I was reading her journal last night - she responded to a post at 3:01am - if not from her phone, then a computer. It was clearly her writing. Any ideas?

Yea.. A few of us realized she posted at 0300am the morning she went missing too. I really have no idea where she was when she made that post or from which electronic she made it from. I wish we did know.

Someone said the time table that lj used it would have been 11 in the evening go back a few posts I know I'm not explaining right

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

The post is 0300 UTC which is 11pm EST

3:00 AM, Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is 11:00 PM, Eastern Time (ET)

They are almost halfway through the new search area. Hoping they find something today. New flier tells people to look out for her shell necklace as well as the pink wallet and iphone. It would be interesting to see where this area is located from her brother's home (place she was staying), the air B and B, and the wildlife refuge, just to try to determine if LE thinks this is a random abduction or not.

http://www.wflx.com/story/31949755/volunteers-continued-searching-for-tricia-todd-wednesday

Don't really like the stereotypes of bipolar in this thread. I'm bipolar and I don't write incoherent messages about God. She might be delusional, but can we stop with the "I know someone who's bipolar and they act this way and this way"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't really see this as representative of a particular mental illness, but one person's symptomology when an illness is crossing or has crossed into a psychosis (break with reality.)

On the searching for Tricia FB page it looks like they're moving the focus of the ground search up north a little bit into Stuart. I wonder why

On the searching for Tricia FB page it looks like they're moving the focus of the ground search up north a little bit into Stuart. I wonder why

Yesterday they were urged by the Sheriff's dept to focus their search and rework the west side of HWY 1 from SE Poinciana to SE Pine circle. Not sure what led them to this "urging". Looks like they are completing the portion they did not walk yesterday.

Yesterday they were urged by the Sheriff's dept to focus their search and rework the west side of HWY 1 from SE Poinsetta to SE Pine circle. Not sure what led them to this "urging". Looks like they are completing the portion they did not walk yesterday.

Yea.. I saw that. I wonder why the sheriffs dept are urging that area be reworked. I also wonder if they've searched within the community that SW stayed in. There are a lot of trails, woodsy areas, and empty houses in that neighborhood.

....while SW saying she was still at his place at that time.

Right? I get your phone dying while you're driving, but when you're at somebody's home you ask for a charger. Possible they had different chargers for sure, but still. It still really bugs me.

I believe the person's sanity and mental health that should be questioned in this scenario is NOT Tricia's.

*RUMOR*

Strong, credible source has stated that TT and SW were set to go to court soon.

*RUMOR*

Strong, credible source has stated that TT and SW were set to go to court soon.
I can say I have seen that said as well but can not comment on where as it was not her fb Or lj

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member