GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you ever put on Prozac and it made the psychotic episodes worse? I wonder if Tricia believed in any natural/herbal remedies?

Plenty of meds have made me worse.

Abilify made me super depressed and very suicidal

Sorry meant read posts to the page and then read comments

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

Most of the posts I see say the comments have been turned off by admin for that post.

If people can look on the find Tricia page interesting comments read all can't say what spiked my interest because it's agent the rules but u may see it to read carefully

Not sure if this will help, but I hope it does: In regards to comments from the Find Tricia Facebook page, you can say which post a particular comment of interest is from and can direct other members there by saying, read comment(s) by, for example, KJ (the initials of the commenter).

Not sure if this will help, but I hope it does: In regards to comments from the Find Tricia Facebook page, you can say which post a particular comment of interest is from and can direct other members there by saying, read comment(s) by, for example, KJ (the initials of the commenter).
It does thanks

Check WT post on find tt page and WT comments and comments to WT comments seams like might know something just my thoughts

Hmmmmm interesting post got taken down

Check WT post on find tt page and WT comments and comments to WT comments seams like might know something just my thoughts

I see the post and comments. I'm not sure he has any direct knowledge, per se, I think he just has an overwhelming need to think TT is alive and well.

Very. If he wasn't involved in her disappearance he has crazy bad luck. To have an ex-spouse who has accused you in her online journal of everything from stalking to pet murder (I take those accusations with a grain of salt for reasons others have already done a great job articulating, but still) vanish on the night you are in town when you were the last one to see her . . . man, that's bad luck.

I find the whole car washing/gas can/bringing your sick daughter who was apparently up much of the night to a wildlife exhibit early in the morning thing odd as well.

How many parents here would take their sick child anywhere, let alone a wildlife exhibit? Everyone would be miserable. It just doesn't add up.

How many parents here would take their sick child anywhere, let alone a wildlife exhibit? Everyone would be miserable. It just doesn't add up.

I have seen some comments that think SW faked F's illness, to get TT to come over, but I would think since she is a nurse, and they ended up going to get medicine, that TT was able to determine F was actually ill.

I know kids can be resilient and can bounce back from being sick, but why would you, only a few hours later, drag her around on errands and to the wildlife place? That just doesn't add up to me, either.

I have seen some comments that think SW faked F's illness, to get TT to come over, but I would think since she is a nurse, and they ended up going to get medicine, that TT was able to determine F was actually ill.

I know kids can be resilient and can bounce back from being sick, but why would you, only a few hours later, drag her around on errands and to the wildlife place? That just doesn't add up to me, either.

In regards to the medicine, I'm curious as to what medicine she felt was necessary to go get at that time of the night. F vomited in the car based on what has been discussed bc the car had to be cleaned the next day. You don't typically go out for medicine when your kid has a stomach bug. Just odd to me. I feel like she was tricked into going out.

It was said that all that are missing are her wallet, phone and sea shell necklace. Her necklace? I mean, I know my husband well, and he knows me, but no way would he be able to tell you what necklace of mine was missing unless it was REALLY valuable. Is this a necklace that she had hanging from her rear-view maybe? Something makes me feel unsettled about the mention of her necklace. Like “hey, if she’s found, you’ll know it is her from the necklace”. I feel like if/when she is found, we’ll hear about the necklace again.

(Mention of the missing necklace WAY at the bottom of this article)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tricia-todd-missing_us_572a835ae4b0bc9cb045b3ba

It was said that all that are missing are her wallet, phone and sea shell necklace. Her necklace? I mean, I know my husband well, and he knows me, but no way would he be able to tell you what necklace of mine was missing unless it was REALLY valuable. Is this a necklace that she had hanging from her rear-view maybe? Something makes me feel unsettled about the mention of her necklace. Like “hey, if she’s found, you’ll know it is her from the necklace”. I feel like if/when she is found, we’ll hear about the necklace again.

(Mention of the missing necklace WAY at the bottom of this article)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tricia-todd-missing_us_572a835ae4b0bc9cb045b3ba

She always wore the necklace. And the necklace was seen on her in the Publix video footage.

She always wore the necklace. And the necklace was seen on her in the Publix video footage.

I see, I'm a bit behind. It just seemed odd to mention. The clothing she was in and her shoes are missing too.

"The only thing different was that her ex-husband came and he doesn't usually come," Hasselbach said.
She says Tricia hadn't seen her ex-husband in months. However, the Todd family says last week he rented a small home in Hobe Sound so that he could see his daughter, Faith. In fact, Martin County Sheriff William Snyder says that is the last place Tricia was seen.
"Two in the morning Wednesday she was supposed to drive home, he said that he saw her leave," said Tricia's brother Nathan Todd. He says his sister drove to the house where her ex-husband was staying late Tuesday night after he called saying Faith was sick. The Martin County Sheriff confirms that the two took the little girl to the emergency room that night. Tricia's ex-husband told detectives that she left the house around two in the morning Wednesday.

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-mar...ng-to-interview-missing-moms-ex-husband-again

In regards to the medicine, I'm curious as to what medicine she felt was necessary to go get at that time of the night. F vomited in the car based on what has been discussed bc the car had to be cleaned the next day. You don't typically go out for medicine when your kid has a stomach bug. Just odd to me. I feel like she was tricked into going out.

At first I thought perhaps something for a fever (don't kids always decide to spike 102 in the middle of the night? :p), but added to the information that they were at the hospital earlier in the night and also got medicine there...Idk. Did that medicine not work? What medicine did TT have available to her that would work when a prescription didn't? Was it a new symptom?

I don't think TT could be tricked into thinking F was sick unless she was really sick...which unfortunately makes me wonder if she was made sick intentionally. :( MOO.

Hello all.. this is my first post, but, I was compelled to join while following the Missy Bevers threads and this one.
Some interesting things I have picked up on, and I am not sure they have been discussed (or need to be... feel free to let me know!)
* TT's Livejournal is (as mentioned) quite rambling for the most part. And, we know she mentioned mental illness there. She also mentions, many times, her distrust of professionals, especially doctors and medicine. I find this odd coming from a nurse. Examples (I will find the links if needed): She takes F to a pediatrician for thrush when she was a baby... for meds. But goes on to say that the woman is not an actual Ped, but a NP, and a bad one who obviously has never treated a patient ever (paraphrasing). She also seemed very unhappy with any OBGYN she met with while pregnant, and other posts as well. To me, it seems totally in her MO to bring her daughter to the ER and leave without being seen.
* She was interested in astrology and referenced it many times... then gave it up... until her last post when she references a female... scorpio. her daughter F is a scorpio (see comments on post from 7/31/13). I found this interesting: "This painful love affair. It's a pisces and scorpio thing. Are you happy? I said it. This is how it's been with * for all these years.. I've never had a deep blue love with a true scorpio that didn't feel this way."

* She references "obeying" in many posts... always, it seems, in reference to god. In the last post, she seems to be directing her words to either SW or F. That's my take.

So, IMHO, I think she has gone voluntarily... either to a cult/religious place, or, she has harmed herself (has PPD been discussed????) . "As soon as I enter the pool down the steps, the proper way, I'll reveal why I've been so paranoid, if you care to know." - seems to me to either reference baptism or drowning.

Forgive me if this has been answered, but I have a question about the gas can and draining the gas tank. Ex husband says her tank was empty so he put a few gallons in to help out. Police drained her tank and there were a few gallons in it, according to them. I mean yes, this all makes good sense, but what if she had a gallon left in her tank, he filled up two gallons in the gas can, put one gallon in her car, and kept a gallon in his gas can? What could a person do with a gallon of gas?

Go to find tt page look a recent search post made an hour ago something spiked rushing search of specific area but remaining very tight lipped about why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member