GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what groceries did she buy? was there a receipt that could reveal some clues,like could she have bought stuff as if she were going on a trip, perhaps trial size toothpaste, deoderant, and the like,

I read a rented house in poincea gardens

Per the sheriffs briefing the xhusband was staying somewhere in poinciana gardens.. But originally the sheriff said he was staying at a b&b. If I were a betting woman I would say it was an Airbnb place

I think her husband likely harmed her. He was seen gassing her car at 1:20 am. He apparently had his car cleaned before the police were able to search it. And he killed all of her pets. This is according to her LJ and posts by her brother. See her LJ post on Aug 29, 2009. I can post a screen shot of the brother's post once I figure out how to do it from my phone.

I've said it more times than I can remember. And I'm sick of saying it.

ANIMAL ABUSE IS A STRONG INDICATOR OF FUTURE DOMESTIC ABUSE.

I don't believe ANY country treats cruelty to animals seriously enough. Anyone who deliberately hurts/kills an animal should be treated as if they have done the same to a child. They are every bit as vulnerable and helpless as children. I genuinely believe if society dealt with animal abuse as a serious crime, many lives would be saved.

Why would she stay with a person like that? Because, sadly, a lot of people stay with abusers for YEARS. I am not a psychiatrist, but I do know that when a person experiences abuse (what was her childhood like?), their brain and body tells them that even though it is sometimes bad, this person is there and they cling to that. Maybe things will change? Maybe it's because I did XYZ? Maybe....

Anyway, to the case. This is bizarre. I also thought well, she doesn't seem to have her head together and thought it had to be suicide. But then suddenly there is her ex putting gas in her car at 1:20AM, running by Walmart at 8AM, and getting a car wash? And in one interview, a neighbor said she didn't normally park like that? This all sounds a little off. If you have a sick kiddo at home, what the heck are you all doing out at 1:20am getting gas? And if people believe she was meeting another man (or whatever the thought is), you think the other man would be A-OK with her ex-husband filling up her car? Her ex-husband wouldn't be filling her car up if there was another man around. Nope. And NOW I'm thrown that she commented on her live journal at 3am on the 27th? The writing style looks like hers, but if somebody knew her really well they might be able to duplicate that.

I'm very confused. But I don't think she went off to take her life or disappear willingly. Something is wrong here.

oh okay that clears it up who is the scorpio?

<modsnip> I found the post she made at 11:37pm on the 26th odd. I found a lot of her journal odd but who am I to say what is odd when it comes to ones relationship with God.

It bothers me if you read the post how she says believes God has separated them intentionally and then it further says, "You've wondered why I've lived this way.. and why I had to suddenly obey"

Just by reading her journal, I feel as if she left on her own. I feel as if God told her to leave, or at least that will be what she believes. It's odd that she has put Ed Sheeran's song photograph on her page and the lyrics, "wait for me to come home" over and over.

I actually kind of hope this is what happened and they find her. I hope nothing has happened to her.

Also, I know someone on here said that they thought maybe she was a JW, in the comments section on one of her postings, someone asked her what denomination she was and she told them she had no denomination.

ALL MOO

I have no idea! I just clicked on it again and it is showing up with the 3:01 on 4/27

Yes, me too. There was a reply on the 25th from a reader, and she replied to that on the 27th at 03:01:09 UTC. Since it looks like this runs on full military time, that would be 3am on the 27th.

Yes, me too. There was a reply on the 25th from a reader, and she replied to that on the 27th at 03:01:09 UTC. Since it looks like this runs on full military time, that would be 3am on the 27th.

UTC is four hours ahead of Eastern, so it was posted at 11:01 pm on Tuesday. LJ shows time in UTC if you aren't logged into an account with your location set.

It looks like "finding God" isn't a recent thing for Tricia - her first LJ entries in August 2009 are very God-focused and appear to have started just after she left her XH.

Cavader dogs used in search of Hobe Sound mother

MARTIN COUNTY, Fla. - The Martin County Sheriff's Office got an early start Wednesday in the search for missing Hobe Sound mom, Tricia Todd.

Mid-morning Wednesday deputies set out with K-9s to search for Todd.

A crew of at least half a dozen left the sheriff's office to search an area near the Hungryland Wildlife and Environmental Area, which is near Pratt Whitney and Indiantown roads.

(Video at link)

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-mar...-used-in-search-for-missing-hobe-sound-mother

Heather Holden with Deemi Search and Rescue Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/DEEMI-Search-and-Rescue-106644203188/

Cavader dogs used in search of Hobe Sound mother

MARTIN COUNTY, Fla. - The Martin County Sheriff's Office got an early start Wednesday in the search for missing Hobe Sound mom, Tricia Todd.

Mid-morning Wednesday deputies set out with K-9s to search for Todd.

A crew of at least half a dozen left the sheriff's office to search an area near the Hungryland Wildlife and Environmental Area, which is near Pratt Whitney and Indiantown roads.

(Video at link)

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-mar...-used-in-search-for-missing-hobe-sound-mother

Heather Holden with Deemi Search and Rescue Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/DEEMI-Search-and-Rescue-106644203188/

I wonder what led them to search that area. It's about a half hour south-west from Hobe Sound.

Curious, would there still be scent left to track at this point?

She was baptized in at Alice Drive Baptist Church in Sumter, South Carolina.

I see both the 11pm and then the 3am time stamp if I click the post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uhohspaghettiO