GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Investigators say they are also looking into a 2014 domestic case out of Sumter County, where Todd used to live with her ex-husband.

'We got a report of domestic violence,' said Sheriff Snyder. 'We have that report coming our way.'

No charges were filed in that case. Investigators say her ex has been cooperative with the investigators."

Source: http://cbs12.com/news/local/search-for-tricia-todd-digs-into-troubled-past

I think it might be a good idea if somebody here on Websleuths was to forward that page to the local cops. They may not be aware of the animal abuse that took place internally in that relationship. We all know that animal abuse is simply a stepping stone to striking out against humans.
It doesn't sound as if she ever reported it or had charges pressed against him, so all of these dead family pets were never known about.

It's definitely a disturbing turn of events and I wish I hadn't even read it. I have the sudden urge to grab a baseball bat and see if her ex husband would like to meet me behind the barn for about 10 minutes.

I also think this is a good idea, especially if they only read a small amount of her social media before deciding she was emotionally disturbed.

And he killed all of her pets.

If he truly killed all those pets, this is NOT NOT NOT someone I would leave my child with!

I also think this is a good idea, especially if they only read a small amount of her social media before deciding she was emotionally disturbed.

"We are microscopically going through Tricia Todd’s life,” said Martin County Sheriff William Snyder, who was also at Sunday’s vigil. “We’re trying to look at every sentence she’s ever written on the internet. We’re trying to look at anything she’s ever done on Facebook.”

http://wfla.com/2016/05/03/florida-mother-vanishes/

Why why why why did she stay with him?

I know they were exes, but it sounds like they had the kid after all that stuff happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have grown up with people who were very religious,

Her blog, in my opinion, seems to go a bit further and rings a bit like religious delirium. it kind of creeped me out a bit, but I never been to the south so im not sure if this is common.

Im curious if she mentioned to anyone if god has spoken to her directly or anything similar.

Just my 2¢

She wrote about dreams that she took as messages from god.
I get the same feelings from her blog as you do.

Why why why why did she stay with him?

I know they were exes, but it sounds like they had the kid after all that stuff happened.

I think I can say this, (if not, please delete) because it is public record, but her mother got court orders twice protecting her children from their father. People who experience domestic violence are sometimes sucked into a cycle of it in their romantic relationships.

If he was killing her pets, why did she keep getting more? Ugh. Those poor furbabies.

:welcome5: angrysquish

Your screenshots were deleted because comments from readers/visitors on social media pages are not allowed to be copied, quoted, or referenced. I'm linking the rules regarding social media sites below, but if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?291123-Social-Media-Facebook-Twitter-etc

Thank you for letting me know! I only asked because I did not want to repost if I was violating some forum rule.

Tread carefully folks, WS is a victim friendly forum and nobody's been named a POI or suspect.

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

http:/auroradreams23.livejournal.com/369220.html

Tricia wrote this just after she got home from Publix. An hour or so later at 11:37pm. She doesn't look upset in the Public photo. She's smiling and talking to the checker. It appears she started listening to music, may have become depressed and felt the need to write. Because her hands were full with groceries, she may have just grabbed her phone and wallet. Not sure how safe her mobile home park is but it's not unheard of for someone to leave their key in the ignition and purse in the car. Especially since it was so late and she had to leave to drop off her daughter soon. Question: where was her last cell phone ping? Has the phone been off the entire time?While I do think she was emotional when she wrote the above, I think she was just having a "moment". Is it possible that this entry wasn't about her ex husband? Maybe someone else? If so, who? Also, am I correct in understanding that she dropped her daughter off at 1am? Was she headed to work? Who was her last boyfriend? Would be interesting if she decided to take a walk either to work or by his house since she had just written the above two hours beforehand.

Something I haven't seen brought up or talked about is in regards to her car being parked next door with the keys in it. I took that as a sign that she made it home that night , parked the car where it was found, and then quietly slipped away into the darkness for reasons unknown.

Her car could have been driven there with another car following, left and parked, with the driver getting into the second vehicle and leaving the scene.

Two people, working together. The scene was simply staged to make it appear as if she made it home safely.

http:/auroradreams23.livejournal.com/369220.html

Tricia wrote this just after she got home from Publix. An hour or so later at 11:37pm. She doesn't look upset in the Public photo. She's smiling and talking to the checker. It appears she started listening to music, may have become depressed and felt the need to write. Because her hands were full with groceries, she may have just grabbed her phone and wallet. Not sure how safe her mobile home park is but it's not unheard of for someone to leave their key in the ignition and purse in the car. Especially since it was so late and she had to leave to drop off her daughter soon. Question: where was her last cell phone ping? Has the phone been off the entire time?While I do think she was emotional when she wrote the above, I think she was just having a "moment". Is it possible that this entry wasn't about her ex husband? Maybe someone else? If so, who? Also, am I correct in understanding that she dropped her daughter off at 1am? Was she headed to work? Who was her last boyfriend? Would be interesting if she decided to take a walk either to work or by his house since she had just written the above two hours beforehand.

It's my understanding through posts on this forum, that she went to the ER with the ex and the child, and then left by herself with the ex taking the child to his temporary dwelling.

She came home and wrote a bunch of stuff on her social media page.

She then left and headed back over to the ex-husbands house around 2 a.m. because the child was having more medical issues.

After that, the trail ends.

At her brothers house where she was staying, her car was found parked at the house next door with her keys and purse still inside. Her cell phone and wallet were missing.

From what I've read, she went back to the ex's around midnight and her car was seen leaving his place at 2 am. The ex was seen at 1:19 am fueling her car and the last signal from her phone came at 1:30, before she was supposed to have left the ex's. The place where he was staying is only a few miles from where she lives.

If he was killing her pets, why did she keep getting more? Ugh. Those poor furbabies.

According to her LJ, she didn't know he was responsible for the deaths until after the fact. I guess she just thought she had terrible pet luck. :(

with all the new evidence being reported, I am thinking that she probably went with a guy to the b&b in Stuart, was hanging out with him while blogging, then they took off in the am to wherever they planned to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove