GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So.. Just driving on US 1 in tequesta and there's an officer pulled off to the side by the Jonathan Dickinson state park placing something into a brown paper bad (evidence bag?) and placing it on his back seat.. Wonder if it's related

We do too! Keep us informed.

I didn't think Florida used polygraphs.

I do for the most part, I had to take one when I was 20.

Oh, I thought the police said earlier on they'd administered a polygraph to the ex husband and he passed but now I can't find reference to it. I could very well be mixing up cases. :)

Oh, I thought the police said earlier on they'd administered a polygraph to the ex husband and he passed but now I can't find reference to it. I could very well be mixing up cases. :)

Yes, I read that too, I always thought Florida didn't bother with em. Maybe I am mistaken and it;s New York?
My google finger is not broken so I best look it up....

I'm probably mixing up states. lol

I didn't think Florida used polygraphs.

I do for the most part, I had to take one when I was 20.

Oh gosh! 20 is young! Were you stressed out by having to take it, or was it voluntary?

You're correct. He did pass the poly. This article mentions the poly, but doesn't say he passed, just that it gave no indications he was involved with the disappearance.

"MCSO has said there was a reported case of domestic violence between Tricia and her ex-husband in the past. However, the ex-husband has been interviewed several times and submitted to a polygraph test, and the Sheriff has said there are no indications that the ex-husband had anything to do with her disappearance at this point."

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-mar...how-tricia-todds-car-before-her-disappearance

Oh gosh! 20 is young! Were you stressed out by having to take it, or was it voluntary?

It was for a job. I was working with a friends sister over Christmas and they asked me to stay and I needed to take a poly.
I didn't want the job but I couldn't say no. I have never stolen anything, period and I failed one question, have you ever stolen anything.

I was called a f'n liar and I was devastated because I did not lie, I've never stolen anything.
When I was 16 a couple friends asked me to drive them to pick up two dirt bikes, no problem. The problem was they were hot and I did not know, I was naive I guess.
I never rode on the bikes because they were drinking PJ and I for some strange reason was not so I went home. As I got home I heard sirens and immediately knew something happened. I called my bff and was told the bike she was riding on crashed with a car and my bff was thrown and the thief, broke his leg.
I beat the ambulance to the hospital. A few days later an investigator came over and asked me about the stolen bikes. I was shocked and they believed me when I said I had no idea and I didn't stay around with them to party. So, that's that.

It was for a job. I was working with a friends sister over Christmas and they asked me to stay and I needed to take a poly.
I didn't want the job but I couldn't say no. I have never stolen anything, period and I failed one question, have you ever stolen anything.

I was called a f'n liar and I was devastated because I did not lie, I've never stolen anything.
When I was 16 a couple friends asked me to drive them to pick up two dirt bikes, no problem. The problem was they were hot and I did not know, I was naive I guess.
I never rode on the bikes because they were drinking PJ and I for some strange reason was not so I went home. As I got home I heard sirens and immediately knew something happened. I called my bff and was told the bike she was riding on crashed with a car and my bff was thrown and the thief, broke his leg.
I beat the ambulance to the hospital. A few days later an investigator came over and asked me about the stolen bikes. I was shocked and they believed me when I said I had no idea and I didn't stay around with them to party. So, that's that.

Oh no! That was not a good experience! Thanks for sharing! :hug: Well now your experience has me leaning to that maybe polys do work...

As my husband, who is former military said, he could've returned to base and explained the circumstances and they would've given him emergency leave to go back because it is his daughter. It seems odd he wouldn't be eager to go back and be with his daughter and help find her mother.
Oh I definitely question why he isn't eager to be back there and with his daughter! I actually question much of his story. The only part that makes sense to me is the fact that he left the daughter with the babysitter to return to base before the end of his leave. You'd think he would be rushing back to his daughter to comfort her in this time though.

I thought I read the daughter was with Tricia's brother now. TT's mom said she felt the child would be better to be with the brother's family. Need to look for that article.

Oh no! That was not a good experience! Thanks for sharing! :hug: Well now your experience has me leaning to that maybe polys do work...

Yes they do work.
A psychopath can pass all.the.time. because you know, they have no conscience.

I just remembered something. When I was in elementary school, I rode the bus home with my friend (I walked to school) and we went across the street to the A&P.
We didn't get anything and once we were out and going home she pulled out a pack of life savers she had stolen. I was shocked and when offered I did not partake.
Maybe that was on my conscience too. lol
I am no longer the goody too shoes I once was. :laughing: I still do not steal.

They also didn't say anything about finding a recently worn dress. She was wearing a dress in the Publix surveillance photos and surely she wouldn't wear a dress running so would've had to change. One of the things that bothers me the most is how quickly her ex left town. I realize he had to report back to his base but wasn't he at all concerned about TT not showing up to pick up the child? Wouldn't he have stuck around a little longer assuming she was running late and would eventually show...unless he knew she wouldn't be coming back (just my opinions)

I seem to recall that he waited until the end of the day, and then dropped F off with the babysitter. He notified family that she had not shown up, then had to leave to make it back to his base.

I am usually all about the ex being a strong suspect, but I just don't know about it in this case. There are NO police reports regarding pet killing OR DV, and when she posted about DV, she said "I set him up", which sounds like it was untrue. She also admitted to keying his GF's car, and having to make restitution...adultery, and being unhappy about the divorce document charges, even though she admitted to their truth.

I just think it isn't so clear as "she is godly and kind" and "the ex was a psycho". They both seem to have some possible history of problems.

I am still hoping she perhaps needed some personal time alone, and will be found safe.

I thought I read the daughter was with Tricia's brother now. TT's mom said she felt the child would be better to be with the brother's family. Need to look for that article.

I also read this - that SW agreed that temporary custody with Tricia's brother would be the best.

She also said something about having a personality disorder and then there is an entry about a girl in a mental health ward was she there to visit or a patient her mother's facebook if u go back mentions eating a healthy diet for mental health issues. Did she have a psychotic break because that could also explain all the suddenly weird journal entry and facebook posts

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

I worked with Tricia & couldn't imagine her purposely leaving her daughter - but after reading her journal, I don't know what to think.

The timing of her ex showing up, the gas can, etc. Just all seems so suspicious.

Welcome. Can you shed any light on state of mind? None of the media is mentioning mental illness or anything of that nature, and that it's just completely out of character...but from reading her journal and all of the chaos that was always going on in her life, it sounds to me like she was more like someone who might be going on and off her psych meds, or untreated altogether. Were there any signs at work that something like this may be the case?

We do too! Keep us informed.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to see where the police officer went after he collected whatever it was that he put into the brown bag.. I wish I saw what he put in the bag! I think wish we had a more concise idea of her last steps and S.Ws steps from 2am till he left.

Welcome. Can you shed any light on state of mind? None of the media is mentioning mental illness or anything of that nature, and that it's just completely out of character...but from reading her journal and all of the chaos that was always going on in her life, it sounds to me like she was more like someone who might be going on and off her psych meds, or untreated altogether. Were there any signs at work that something like this may be the case?

I worked with Trish when she made her trips to Haiti, she came back saying she wanted to adopt 2 children there. After she had Faith, she was still talking about adoption, but said they changed the age (you had to be 30 to adopt), she was 28.

Steve came to our floor to visit a few times - he seemed very nice, she never mentioned abuse, but you never know what goes on in private. She had some "interesting" ideas about child rearing & would say some off the wall stuff (said she liked to see people's reactions), but she's a good person & caring Nurse. Still Praying she's found soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper