GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ They only say "at this point" because there could always be some new info that comes up and they don't want to have egg on their face. There's really nothing telling about it.

Believe me, this is the closest LE gets to clearing someone.

I was actually hoping a mod would answer me because I saw one in here when I posted my question.

I guess I personally don't see why SW gets the side-eye for not taking a leave from his job. They aren't currently together and we have no idea what their relationship was like. If TT has been suffering with mental illness for a long time, he may have been keeping a healthy distance from her to protect himself, his daughter, TT etc. if she showed up unannounced (which has not been proven completely) he may have been caught off guard and his behavior such as getting gas is going to be off too. Maybe he had to get her gas to get her to leave.. Just a thought and my opinion.

Active duty military is pretty strict and if he is doing flights or very specific jobs he may actually be unable to take leave. If they aren't legally married the military may have different protocols etc. If the child is used to staying with relatives while daddy does the air force thing, it may be best to keep things as normal as they possibly can (I know, impossible almost considering the circumstances)

I'm the first to admit cleaning your car after your ex goes missing is suspicious, but have you guys ever had vomit in your car? It's disgusting and you want to clean up as soon as possible! It wouldn't matter what time to me, I would want it out.

Tricia's ramblings also lead me to believe her actions were unusual period, but also that night which lends itself to her missing being her own doing. Whether she meant to be gone this long, I have no idea. What if SW was upset at her showing up that late and his behavior upset Tricia? I could see her acting irrationally if she's already having some problems. I'm not a professional though!

Now with all that said I see this from all angles. Nothing is necessarily off my table here.. especially when you consider "last known to see person" angle.

LE has said the following:
"He did voluntarily submit to a polygraph exam,” Snyder said. “Nothing in Mr. Williams’s lengthy interview — and it was a long, detailed interview — nor his polygraph exam indicated that he was involved or had any additional information about Tricia Todd’s disappearance.”

Snyder added that “at this point, there is no focus that needs to be on the former husband.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tricia-todd-missing_us_572a835ae4b0bc9cb045b3ba

That sounds like clearing him, but I agree that it could be an investigative tactic. Regardless, he isn't officially named as a POI, so we are officially not supposed to be accusing him of anything.

What would his motive be? It sounds like he was off living his life elsewhere due to being in the military, and didn't see the little girl much anyway. He doesn't appear to want custody of the girl, and he'll have to pay child support to her guardian even if it's not TT, so that's not motive. I just don't get why he'd randomly show up, kill her and dispose of her body, while their 3 year old was with them, and then go on his merry way.

Sorry, Didn't mean to break the rules. I'll try to edit. After looking for the 4th time I finally found the "rules" outside of no foul language etc.

Not sure if anyone took my former post as an accusation? I apologize if so. I did not accuse nor allege but clearly stated my "suspicions".

My questions are did sw really kill the animals or did tt in a psycotic break and has no memory of it a friend of mine killed her dog during her psychotic break and had no memory of it she thought the dog ran away

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

My sister killed our family cat and her friends dog and didn't remember doing either. So it does happen.

Is there a link showing her family talking about her mental health or their theories on where she might be? I posted a link from her mother insinuating her belief that SW is suspect.

Many are questioning motive. I (and others) have stated that her closest LJ friend clearly stated her firm belief that SW was the culprit. The friend also stated that TT & SW were set to go to court soon. That would be an enormous motive.

Assuming SW was absolutely unable to get leave, I think a lot of us feel his distinct lack of ANYTHING is very unusual.

Am i the only one who has considered that the post from TT saying she 'set up' SW could have been something she was forced to post as a condition for reuniting?

TT also posted more than once that SW was 'stalking' her. It has been confirmed by the sheriff that SW was the alleged abuser on the domestic violence incident (I posted that link). The fact that he wasnt arrested does not mean he did not abuse her. I am part of a huge military & LE family. It's sort of a brotherhood. It is not a stretch to consider that LE may have told him to keep a better hold on his temper, but chose not to arrest him because it would have negatively affected his military record. Not to mention that, as a childhood abuse victim myself, I can tell you that the police were called numerous times & no one was ever arrested. As a Guardian ad Litem, I can tell you the same thing happens today.

TT made several posts stating that SW never wanted children, so his disinterest in F doesnt surprise me.

Considering we arent supposed to be sleuthing SW & making accusations against him without credible links, I dont feel it's fair to be running around diagnosing TT. There are a lot of questions surrounding this case, but what we do know is that, according to LE, TT is the victim here.

[QUOTE

Did Tricia ever mention being diagnosed with borderline personality disorder? Perhaps that is what she was struggling with, rather than schizophrenia: "In moderate to severe cases (of borderline personality disorder), stress-induced breaks with reality or psychotic episodes (may be present)."

I'm sorry if all of this sounds so crazy ... it's just a thought ... :blushing:.

Hi.

If TT has/had Borderline personality 1 of the biggest symptoms is confused sexual identity, which would incline her to seek "love" via hetero or lesbian affairs. BPD afficted people are prone to promiscuity too. I knew someone with it and they overtly clung to religion to try to walk the straight and narrow path.... They would also say and say that they'd seen (in their mind/dreams) the weirdest creepiest things. I used to think they did drugs or something because at other times of the SAME day they were completely normal!!! (American journalist with a big fan club. Definitely high functioning but out there outside of work)

BPD sufferers are also prone to sudden out of the blue raging, usually linked to fear of abandonment. The reason they are promiscuous is because they fear abandonment so they stock up on admirers in case the relationship they're in falls apart.

Reading her blog it's most likely she has BPD.[/QUOTE]

The person I know with BPD, and yes this is just my limited experience, is also a drama queen liar who claims abuse and mistreatment and horrific scenarios that only exist in movies. Like someone killing all your pets. She enjoys existing in an online presence where nobody can fact check her.

I've felt since I read the journals that they probably have roots in reality but I don't believe most of it.

I struggle with the legitimacy of the ex killing the pets as it was already admitted by T that she fabricated stories about him in the past. Just my gut feeling the very first time I read that post I did not believe it to be true. Not sure why, something about it just seemed off to me. It's really difficult to say as the writings are scattered in thought. Hope there is some news soon. I can't imagine what her little girl is feeling.

While reading some others' opinions/theories, I just thought what if the car SW was driving his sick daughter around in was a rental? It most likely had to be if he flew home. Thus, he had to clean it up before returning it to fly home in order to avoid possible, additional charges/penalties if someone actually got sick inside it. Even if she did not throw up you might at least go somewhere to get all the trash out and possible do a quick vacuuming.JMO

While reading some others' opinions/theories, I just thought what if the car SW was driving his sick daughter around in was a rental? It most likely had to be if he flew home. Thus, he had to clean it up before returning it to fly home in order to avoid possible, additional charges/penalties if someone actually got sick inside it. Even if she did not throw up you might at least go somewhere to get all the trash out and possible do a quick vacuuming.JMO

Very true! I just did that with my last rental car. Even took it through a cheap carwash. Don't want to get charged a "cleaning fee" or something... good thinking!

I really don't know what to think with this case!

Nothing has been mentioned about whether or not he was in a rental car, but it definitely makes sense that a rental would need to be cleaned fast, so the smell doesn't set in.

Good point. I hadn't thought of that. I think I did read something about dropping his daughter off at a babysitter because he had to catch his flight back to Raleigh, so the car being a rental would make sense.

Good point. I hadn't thought of that. I think I did read something about dropping his daughter off at a babysitter because he had to catch his flight back to Raleigh, so the car being a rental would make sense.

AFAIK, The articles have all just said he had to leave to get back, but not how.

On a different hand, if he drove both ways, that would explain why he had only one day to visit with F.

I have just caught up with this thread.
I was wondering if it has ever been found what religion she is? And I am not religious at all so I have no idea, but what does God say about suicide? Is it common for such strong religious people to commit suicide?

Very very sad she seems to have so many troubles yet she didn't get the medication and help that she deserved so much.

I don't see this being anything to do with her ex. A few things may make him look bad, but I think reading this forum a lot makes you question people's actions. But with this man I'm not seeing anything suspicious.

Especially not taking her to the park, I see it very innocent. We don't know what was wrong with his daughter for her to be ill. But I have taken my baby out a walk in his pram while he's poorly, for fresh air etc... So depending how ill she was. He obviously worked away, I don't see it stated how long at a time he was away for but he could have been making the most of his time with her.
I also don't find it odd he's still at work. We don't know his job, his role. As someone mentioned back a bit I don't think he would have qualified for leave.

I'm not surprised he (SW) is working either. If he is innocent I have many thoughts on why he has remained silent. We don't know the exact true history and what they have already experienced together. He may also be upset with T if he believes she took off, who knows? I read a similar story recently that unfortunately ended in suicide, it was a nurse who parked her vehicle by the beach and her body was found at sea/ shore a few days later. This was in Massachusetts a while back.
If Tricia has not used her credit cards/ bank then someone must have her or she unfortunately passed. She would need money I would think to survive at this point.

Reading through various family comments, they seem to believe that TT was abducted, and is now voluntarily missing, in order to minister to her captor and bring him to christ.
By her own words, she has struggled with mental illness, psychological problems, abuse, and bulimia. She feels she was healed by god, and does not take any medication. She also doesn't believe mental/psychological illness is a real thing - but an attack by satan.

While I totally understand TT believes that mental/psychological illness is not real and an attack from Satan, that belief does not prove to be true and someone suffering comorbid MI (especially various personality disorder, etc..) should at the very least be in therapy in a safe environment---reading her blogs on LJ sound as if from someone put of touch w/reality.... I can totally see how being that vulnerable would allow TT to so blindly disregard her medical expertise and cling to whatever the Church dictated....

I have just caught up with this thread.
I was wondering if it has ever been found what religion she is? And I am not religious at all so I have no idea, but what does God say about suicide? Is it common for such strong religious people to commit suicide?

Very very sad she seems to have so many troubles yet she didn't get the medication and help that she deserved so much.

I don't see this being anything to do with her ex. A few things may make him look bad, but I think reading this forum a lot makes you question people's actions. But with this man I'm not seeing anything suspicious.

Especially not taking her to the park, I see it very innocent. We don't know what was wrong with his daughter for her to be ill. But I have taken my baby out a walk in his pram while he's poorly, for fresh air etc... So depending how ill she was. He obviously worked away, I don't see it stated how long at a time he was away for but he could have been making the most of his time with her.
I also don't find it odd he's still at work. We don't know his job, his role. As someone mentioned back a bit I don't think he would have qualified for leave.

I don't think we know which denomination TT identified with personally. She mentioned being baptized in a Baptist church in SC on her LJ but I can't remember which church she attended in FL. I don't know if was nondenominational, or something else, but I don't think it was Baptist. She also talked about speaking in tongues and that's definitely not typical of Baptists.

Regardless, Christian beliefs about suicide vary. For example, some Christians believe it's the one sin that's truly unforgivable. They believe someone who kills him/herself is choosing to intervene with God's will and they can't repent for it when they're dead. However, I was raised Baptist and taught that God sacrificed his son on the cross so that our sins could be forgiven and that our "debt has already been paid", so to speak. IOW, I was raised to believe that suicide does not equal unforgivable or that you will be condemned to hell for all of eternity because Jesus has already paid the price for your sin so that you may receive God's grace. But, not all Christians believe that.

Sorry for the mini Bible lesson :)

I don't think we know which denomination TT identified with personally. She mentioned being baptized in a Baptist church in SC on her LJ but I can't remember which church she attended in FL. I don't know if was nondenominational, or something else, but I don't think it was Baptist. She also talked about speaking in tongues and that's definitely not typical of Baptists.

Regardless, Christian beliefs about suicide vary. For example, some Christians believe it's the one sin that's truly unforgivable. They believe someone who kills him/herself is choosing to intervene with God's will and they can't repent for it when they're dead. However, I was raised Baptist and taught that God sacrificed his son on the cross so that our sins could be forgiven and that our "debt has already been paid", so to speak. IOW, I was raised to believe that suicide does not equal unforgivable or that you will be condemned to hell for all of eternity because Jesus has already paid the price for your sin so that you may receive God's grace. But, not all Christians believe that.

Sorry for the mini Bible lesson :)

I believe she mentioned on her LJ blog that she was nondenominational.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member