GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without naming names, is there anyone else the family or friends have considered a possible suspect?

According to posts in the FB group, at least some of her family believes she was abducted by a stranger, and is ministering to their faith (I think that's the correct term).

They are not necessarily of the same faith.

According to posts in the FB group, at least some of her family believes she was abducted by a stranger, and is ministering to their faith (I think that's the correct term).

I can tell you this morning (7:20 am EST) on my normal run to Dunkin for coffee that 3 Miami Dade K-9 units and 2 undercover cars were there meeting with 6 MCSO that all left in caravan style heading somewhere. Considering the fact that MC does not have a whole lot of crime, I assumed that they were back to work the cadaver dogs in hopes of finding something. I took pic of Miami K9 car but have no idea if I'm able to post or how to post if I could...so I don't think they're giving up....

Although we don't know for sure this was related to Tricia, it's good to hear. Personally, I don't believe LE has given up either, nor will they ever.

I don't see any problem with you posting the photo you took. If you decide you do want to post it, I can help you figure it out if you need :) Just let me know.

I wonder! It never occurred to me that someone other than LE would enter but I just realized that's not the case.Sorry!

I just looked it up - apparently anyone can enter information - all they would have to do is register first.

Please share... did you look at all options or do you have the exact address of the one stayed at? Very interesting.

I have been dying to know myself. I found it very very very interesting that NO JOURNALIST reported on that. They were so nosy and inappropriate at first too. I have not asked her faily out of respect. Can you tell more about it????

If you go to the AirB&B site... search Hobe Sound, Fl. Then look for poinciana gardens, the main road is SE Poinciana Ln. on the left side of US 1. Originally I was only able to find 1 available B&B... this evening while reviewing what I found, I now found another (both on SE Orange Blossom Trl). The B&B that I believe SW stayed at backs up to one of the large lakes in that neighborhood. Also, if you look at the B&B pics, that backyard is completely enclosed with a high wooden fence. Also, that neighborhood, has a lot of open space/wooded areas. Also, there are a lot of boarded up/abandoned houses in that area (which I found out while driving around). Go to google maps and use the google dude to explore the street the B&B is on. Or explore the neighborhood in general. You'll see what I mean. I just found it very interesting the neighborhood that was chosen.

Not sure I can ask this.. But.. I'm gonna put it out there and if it seems to tread on inappropriate just let me know and I'll remove it. Has anyone attempted to check airb&b site to see what kind of place he may have stayed at? I did.. I also drove through the development.. And I thought it was interesting.

I did drive through it. What did you find interesting about it?

I may need to bow out of this discussion for now. I just can't get on board with any theory that involves the ex unless LE gives us information to indicate that he's still being investigated.

I truly hope that Tricia's okay and that she's found safe soon. LE has said they've found no evidence of a crime, and I don't believe that she was planning to take her life. So, with that in mind, as well as the fact that numerous searches haven't produced anything noteworthy, I'm choosing to hold out hope that she's still alive somewhere.

I understand where you are coming from. For some reason I have never felt strongly that husband (x) was involved. I tend to think T is somewhere taking space from her life but what I can't make sense of is how she would do this financially. Unless she is involved in some twisted relationship with someone who is part of this. Something tells me she is alive. The thing is she looked so happy in that last photo of her in the grocery store but her last writings I do not consider positive. So when I write that I think maybe she took off, I am not implying that she would want to leave her daughter. I am open to the idea that she was struggling with her mental health or felt guilty because she was not following the rules of her religion. That's not a judgement but where my experience with people tells me.
I am still open to her meeting up with the wrong, very wrong person who is dangerous. She posted that her daughter was with her Dad in that journal- whoever could read that blog knew she was without child, easier to take advantage of. She seems to have a vulnerability about her that the right kind of wrong would know how to manipulate.
Everyday my mindset seems to be honestly kind of just waiting to see if she showed up yet and then I check the fb search page and get annoyed that there are no new developments. I feel something will happen very soon. But then again, I may just need to sleep. :)

If you go to the AirB&B site... search Hobe Sound, Fl. Then look for poinciana gardens, the main road is SE Poinciana Ln. on the left side of US 1. Originally I was only able to find 1 available B&B... this evening while reviewing what I found, I now found another (both on SE Orange Blossom Trl). The B&B that I believe SW stayed at backs up to one of the large lakes in that neighborhood. Also, if you look at the B&B pics, that backyard is completely enclosed with a high wooden fence. Also, that neighborhood, has a lot of open space/wooded areas. Also, there are a lot of boarded up/abandoned houses in that area (which I found out while driving around). Go to google maps and use the google dude to explore the street the B&B is on. Or explore the neighborhood in general. You'll see what I mean. I just found it very interesting the neighborhood that was chosen.

Lake, woods, abandoned houses etc. Interesting such an isolated location was chosen. Good work!

Great memory - that is nearly her exact quote!!

It is a small little beachside town...not the type with a lot of high tech surveillance. I doubt it.

There would likely be someone else involved. Which makes this even more brilliantly executed because of how little evidence is being found...but you can't escape the coincidences. You can justify each thing...but as you watch the pattern of unusual events, you can't argue with the picture that it paints.

Sorry I missed this post earlier. Could the other accomplice be the female she writes about in the blog? Remember she says: "you warned me about her..." and talks about how dangerous/scary or something like that she is.

Lake, woods, abandoned houses etc. Interesting such an isolated location was chosen. Good work!

Thanks. I just found it odd that that b&b was chosen. There are plenty of other b&bs available in the area (cheaper) but that one was chosen.

Maybe he or his friends/family had stayed there previously and recommended it?

Wow, if that is where the B&B is located it makes LE telling the private search team to search the area from SE Poinciana Ln to SE Pine west of US Hwy 1 again very interesting. Too bad that search did not result in any new clues or evidence. At least nothing that has been made public.

Wow, if that is where the B&B is located it makes LE telling the private search team to search the area from SE Poinciana Ln to SE Pine west of US Hwy 1 again very interesting. Too bad that search did not result in any new clues or evidence. At least nothing that has been made public.

Yes! I agree. When I heard they wanted that area searched I thought it was very interesting too! I wonder if the woods at those dead ends have been searched though. And there's also many dirt trails throughout that neighbor into woods, some that lead to water. Jmo of course

Thanks. I just found it odd that that b&b was chosen. There are plenty of other b&bs available in the area (cheaper) but that one was chosen.

How do you know which house he stayed in? The development did not seem very isolated to me and I did not notice any abandoned houses. I did notice woods at the end of Poinciana Ln. I was thinking someone could come in through the back way that way without being detected by that surveillance camera at the entrance off US 1 (at the computer store).

I wonder! It never occurred to me that someone other than LE would enter but I just realized that's not the case.Sorry!
I have contacted them on another case with info from the missing flyer from LE and they took that info and put it in the system. I have no link to that missing person. Unknown if they verified it. Assuming anyone can submit data but if you know it's inaccurate please contact them to fix it!

I can tell you this morning (7:20 am EST) on my normal run to Dunkin for coffee that 3 Miami Dade K-9 units and 2 undercover cars were there meeting with 6 MCSO that all left in caravan style heading somewhere. Considering the fact that MC does not have a whole lot of crime, I assumed that they were back to work the cadaver dogs in hopes of finding something. I took pic of Miami K9 car but have no idea if I'm able to post or how to post if I could...so I don't think they're giving up....
Anyway you could drive by her home and see if addresses are displayed on them please?

I apologize the old bray I didn't see this prior to my post above.

Most Air Bs are in someone else's home right? Could also be so when he left F she wasn't technically alone if homeowner was also there but definitely less cameras in most situations.

Some are, some aren't. There are lots (most?) where you get the full apartment / house and the owner isn't there. That's the only kind I've stayed in.

Very good digging!

I speculated before that maybe TT was drugged. Maybe the throw up in the back seat of the car was hers and not F's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth