GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
At this point, I am just wondering about the plea deal. Was SW's "final answer" up to signing up plea deal that he left Tricia at the side of a road? Does the plea deal require that LE no discover anything that contradicts that (obviously a burial in acid contradicts his statement)? Also, is the location of her remains anywhere near the spot he told LE he left her? Also is it possible the plea deal applied only to find second degree murder charges filed? Because if so, a separate charge for 1st degree wou presumably no be precluded by the plea deal. He agreed to 35 years to "settle" the second degree charge. But if you 1st degree charge is filed, presumably , plea is inapplicable to the new 1st degree charge. In that regard, where the heck does someone buy acid like that? Home depot link to it online? If he bought it there will be cameras. This is 1st degree unless he bought acid in the middle of the night or there were other uses for the acid. It is possible LE carefully structured the plea deal so that they could still file 1st degree charges but at least get her remains back. They may have known of the acid purchase before the plea deal. Was SW represented by counsel at the time the plea deal was signed?

Yeah, I have a lot of them. Christmas decorations, books, that kind of thing. My point being--this might be something in the house already that he made use of, so there may be no record of purchasing it that night.

Excellent point! That makes sense too, it already being in the house and he decides to use that instead of purchasing one.

So his final version from the arrest document and video timeline.

0000 - Per SW, he sent TT a text to come to the b&b.
0110 - Video of TT car leaving b&b. Neighbor confirms. Per SW TT body is in back seat. He planned to take her to her home. Video supports this, but returned to b&b instead.
0123 - TT cell phone connection terminated. Video of TT car making U turn near her home.
0129 - Video of TT car returning to b&b. Neighbor confirms return.

0142 - Neighbor says SW asked for a gas can.
0148 - SW moves TT car to get his and leaves in his car to get gas. Video of him at gas station. He returns back at b&b.

0204 - Video of TT car leaving b&b second time. Neighbor confirms. TT body still in car.
0215 - Neighbor retreats inside for the night.
time? SW returns TT car to her residence with keys still in ignition parking it in an odd spot.
0441 - Video of SW walking north away from TT home. 3.6 mile distance.

Sorry that took me awhile to look at all the times in the arrest doc. I didn't see others posted it as well.

IMO He did dump her on the side of the road...that night. He then came back and finished the next day.
Walmart receipt should hold some answers. And I bet that zoo trip was short and sweet.

I apologize for my ongoing morbid speculation on the containers, but your emphasis the word made me think of another possibility: those very large lidded storage buckets you can get at Target or Walmart these days, usually made by Rubbermaid, but not always. Am I the only one who has lots of these in my house for long-term storage?

I do...but this wasn't his home if I understand correctly. It was an Airbnb situation.

I guess he could have used something from the house.... ugh...

So why'd he clean HIS rental car the next morning? Not because the child got sick in it. It was his transportation and he was cleaning away evidence. Dirt from a back road maybe?

Another case I followed, the murderer killed a women, then went to Walmart and bought all the necessary things.
A receipt was found near her remains with duct tape, lighter fluid, rubbermaid bins, etc...
LE had him on surveillance buying the items that morning.
There is no perfect murder. They are dumb. Some more than others.

I'm still shocked he confessed though.

According to the affidavit, Williams said he and Tricia were arguing over finances and she became increasingly aggressive.

He claims he eventually pushed her away and when she "got in his face" again he pushed her and she fell and struck her head and did not get up, according to the report.

Williams says when he couldn't wake her up he put Tricia into her car and drove to her home. But as he got closer he saw lights on and a car at the house and he felt uncomfortable leaving her body and car there, the report states.

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-mar...lling-his-ex-wife-hated-her-an-affidavit-says

It never fails to amaze me when these abusers explain how the victim caused them to hit, stab, maim, kill....

The scariest part is that they do believe the other person to be the cause. No one is safe.

It never fails to amaze me when these abusers explain how the victim caused them to hit, stab, maim, kill....

The scariest part is that they do believe the other person to be the cause. No one is safe.

Also, I would not be surprised if she was not aggressive or "in his face". Oftentimes these abusers are so insecure/self-centered that anything less than enthusiastic approval is interpreted as rejection.

Per the Search Warrant,

"Steven advised he left Tricia's I-Phone and pink wallet next to her to make it look like she was hitchhiking or to call somebody in case she woke up."

https://www.scribd.com/doc/313948898/Steven-Williams-PC

The search warrant sounds like they have a great deal of his actions that night on CCTV including doing a U-turn on her street. He told cops he was going to get Tricia's computer for her, but then felt weird and did the U-turn and went back to B&B.

In case she woke up? And what, stitched herself back together? (((Insert bad words here)))

Also, I would not be surprised if she was not aggressive or "in his face". Oftentimes these abusers are so insecure/self-centered that anything less than enthusiastic approval is interpreted as rejection.

Bingo! Any little thing can set them off--- it is all about their "perceived" responses. Reality does not apply 100%. They dish out a lot of venom & anger but boy, they can't take one ounce of criticism...no matter how calmly it is presented. This kind is a ticking time bomb.
Moo

I cant get it to open in my Scribd App. Only 1st 2 pages. Can someone post it in its entirety?

4a1e58b6d21624bc53151e221f9114be.jpg

(2nd page blank)

5c101766cc7dc5fc13f949de280e09ca.jpg

4a7e4945ebb268dfdc20cbe33429eefc.jpg

20a01488ad9e7929202c5346e18fed79.jpg

See next post for next pages

https://www.scribd.com/book/313948898

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:tantrum: Horrific!!! Not only did he lie about the entire night, he also forgot to mention the ER trip!!! If that ER trip did occur, then umm, when? And IF Tricia left to get medicine for FW, then WHEN and WHAT? It wasn't mentioned in those released documents! He never mentioned FW being sick, only that she was fussy and wanted her Mommy! Of course she did!! He knew that Tricia would come to FW!! EVIL MONSTER used that child to lure Tricia back to him in the middle of the night!!!

Then he lied about how Tricia died. Then he lied about where he left the body. Then he lied about what he had done with the body. Then he lied saying she was laying beside the road. He failed to mention the container, possible dismemberment, etc.

I'm reminded that not all military are heros. No, not all. Evil lurks among the military as much as it does in any other job. As my veteran husband just stated, "The military is full of scumbags. Not all veterans are heros. Heck, I'm not a hero!"

Tricia spent so much of her life with this scum. Wasted 10+ yrs of her limited 30yrs of life.

I'm not sure how people can forgive so quickly, because I'm not able to do that at this point in my life. I pray I learn to forgive quicker. I know I didn't even know Tricia, and I don't forgive this monster!!! Maybe forgive has levels, or different meaning than what I think? I don't know.

The only thing that helped reading those papers, it's possible that at that time of night, FW didn't witness anything and was indeed asleep. I hope that is true. Oh how I hope!!!

Bit of a rollercoaster catching up with this. Great, he's confessed and led them to her body... oh no, he's concocted some pathetic story about an accidental death then led them to her PARTIAL remains. :banghead: Total .

Anybody out there have any doubts that this guy was capable of killing the family pets ?

Dismembered and packaged in an acid bath.......................this guy's a keeper.

I don't think it's possible to hate someone any more than he hated this woman. I figured he may have doused her with gasoline and burned her, but this is even worse. He spent a lot of time with her before he drove her out into the country....................

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw
Back