GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
how extensive is crime scene, how many hits by the dogs.

Small area, it appears to us that remains have been out here for some time. You can see markers are out all over the place showing where dogs have alerted.

Search will be painstaking. Will be long day.

Nothing about the scene which conclusively says where Ms. Todd was killed. It could have happened here but there is no specific indication the murder occurred here.

Any info on how the dismemberment happened or was performed.

The fact that partial remains were found indicates something was done to the body.

We are very hopeful that any additional remains are in this area.

weather is moving in so wrap up your questions fast.

ME working on autopsy, we have no report yet from ME, it will probably be after autopsy is complete before we can officially say we have found Tricia Todd.

Container: A large plastic container.

He believes it was premeditated.

They have not found the chainsaw.

(this is 110% worse than I ever imagined it would be) :(

Is the incoming weather a concern.

We have command post set up back there - tracking the same weather situation you are.

will we update information on chainsaw

assistant states attorney will field that question

What a horrible gruesome murder. He deserves to die for what he did!

family was part of decision to offer plea deal. In the interest of getting Tricia's body located and back to loved ones.

Tricia Todd was real person, a mother, a hospice worker. She was a real person.

ast states atty

yesterday defendant atty expressed interest in plea. It was imperative that we bring that proposal to the family.
Due to relentless efforts of the detectives that we broke this case. Justice is oftentimes not perfect, we have to take what we can get. the circumstantial evidence we had at that time indicated we were not going to find the body, making for a second degree murder case.

He lied and manipulated. After family was assured this office would prosecute this case, the agreement was made.

unfortunate that sometimes in this business you have to make a deal with the devil. I made a deal with the devil.

The family had to be taken into consideration when reviewing the plea proposal. I will move on to my next case, but this family is left to live with what has happened. If you put yourself in their position you might say to yourself this was a good deal.

not going to go into whether the negotiated plea can be undone.

unfortunate that sometimes in this business you have to make a deal with the devil. I made a deal with the devil.

The family had to be taken into consideration when reviewing the plea proposal. I will move on to my next case, but this family is left to live with what has happened. If you put yourself in their position you might say to yourself this was a good deal.

The asst. DA is upset in the pressor!

Argument to the judge will be that he only led them to a portion of the remains and he lied. From my understanding they can't up the charge to 1st murder since they made a plea on 2nd. :(

Next hearing will be the 24th [June] public courtroom to argue respective decisions on the case and if He complied with specific portions of the plea agreement.

The domestic abuse (for which he was NOT arrested) happened on a military base. There's the reason why he wasnt arrested.

and I LIKE this guy. Finally, someone showing the outrage we are all feeling, and I do believe he will do EVERYTHING he can to see that justice is served. It appears Mr. Williams may have just met his match.

:tyou: tlcya for your play-by-play of the presser. You are appreciated!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back