GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PART of her body. Sick b.........

Partial remains were found late Thursday night at the site where Martin County Sheriff’s Office investigators were searching for the body of missing Hobe Sound woman Tricia Todd, Sheriff William Snyder said.

[...]

The remains were found in a container placed in a hole about 3 feet deep, according to Snyder. The site is west of Hobe Sound, near the Martin and Palm Beach county line.

The remains have not been identified, Snyder said while addressing reporters shortly before 10:30 p.m.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/n...er-of-accused-killer-said-son-hated-ho/nrTcS/

Sheriff Synder said the body parts inside of the small container, were in an advanced stage of decomposition. He also said there was a large amount of fluid found in the container and could speculate that 'acid' was used

http://cbs12.com/news/local/partial-remains-found-in-wetlands-believed-to-be-missing-mom-tricia-todd

:(

IMHO, the lies he told about how she died (accident vs. murder) and not telling them where all the remains are located should absolutely destroy his plea deal.

Obviously the sheriff believes it does.

He didn't uphold his part of the deal and it was clearly premeditated. So grand jury? Florida has the death penalty yes?

IMHO, the lies he told about how she died (accident vs. murder) and not telling them where all the remains are located should absolutely destroy his plea deal.

Obviously the sheriff believes it does.

I completely agree with this! The State should take the plea deal off the table. They were manipulated (IMO this is SOP for him :furious: ). He should not be allowed to face anything less than the MAX!

Tricia and her family deserve their justice! :please:

:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, I would not be surprised if she was not aggressive or "in his face". Oftentimes these abusers are so insecure/self-centered that anything less than enthusiastic approval is interpreted as rejection.

I dont believe a word that comes out of his mouth. I believe the only altercation was him killing her (in some bloodless manner), or simply making her unconscious so he could kill her out in the woods. I believe it was *completely* premeditated. Who, in the panic of an accidental killing, has the wherewithal to dismember, scatter the remains, and try to dissolve them with acid in plastic containers that just happen to be lying around? Let's remember that his scenario has her being injured at the rental house....but not a drop of evidence was found there.

News conference at 11:30am. Sheriff said in update video at 9:30 that there will be new developments shared at the 11:30 news conference.

In Florida, the SA cannot file a first degree murder charge without a grand jury indictment.

If there is strong enough evidence of premeditation, the state will present the case to the grand jury and his charge will be elevated to first degree murder if an indictment is returned.

Thank you for this.

Okay, so if the fluid in the container is indeed acid, doesn't this pretty well indicate it was premeditated? He was staying at an Air BnB, so I don't imagine that there just happened to be lots and lots of acid or whatever chemical that he could just make use of. And from what we know of the timeline, it doesn't appear that he went shopping after he killed her (again, that we know of). So I feel that if he truly did use something to hasten decomposition, then most likely he planned for this in advance.

Exactly...I agree with you completely.
And if F being sick was the lure he used to get Tricia to come to him, Tricia was a nurse. She would have known if F wasn't really sick. So did he MAKE F sick as part of his trap? I can't stop thinking about it. MOO.

I'll be honest, I actually cannot believe he confessed and pointed out where she was.

I suspect they put a lot of pressure on him, saying he would get the death penalty if he didn't help them. Apparently his OWN life is quite precious to him.

State's attorney is there at presser, Nina Denton.

Nina Denton - state attorney is here

[at presser]

still hasn't begun, prepping.

People milling about behind mics but nobody has stepped up to speak yet.

I suspect they put a lot of pressure on him, saying he would get the death penalty if he didn't help them. Apparently his OWN life is quite precious to him.

Exactly. As is his image, which is why he kept saying that he'd "look bad". Uh. Yeah. That's an understatement.

approaching podium is the sheriff. Will give brief statement.

Will note be answering questions about the plea deal.

8am this morning renewed excavation for more remains, assisted by a forensic anthropologist. Majority of our investigative unit here also.

Goal continues to be to find all remains belonging to Tricia Todd. We will continue searching until we have recovered all of her remains.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth
Back