GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
found hairs on some of the tools retrieved. :(

WPTVVerified account ‏@WPTV [video=twitter;738031763281346560]https://twitter.com/WPTV/status/738031763281346560[/video]
MCSO Sheriff: Manual strangulation is believed to be cause of death #TriciaTodd. Dismemberment was done later.

WPTVVerified account ‏@WPTV [video=twitter;738031524340191232]https://twitter.com/WPTV/status/738031524340191232[/video]
MCSO Sheriff: A battery-powered Ryobi reciprocating saw was used to dismember the body and for extraction of victim’s teeth. #TriciaTodd

Sheriff says today's finding most likely will not affect the plea deal. However may be used in the future if the military prosecutes SW.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

What a depraved human being SW is.

Just when you think this cannot get worse, it does.

I feel so badly for TT's family

The thing about plea deals is that there's no guarantee the judge will accept it; and no guarantee the judge will follow the recommended sentencing either. So SW can plea deal all he wants to, because no judge is going to look at the heinousness of this murder and say "Ok, sure, 35 years sounds good." I think LE has turned the tables on SW and he thinks he's still in control but HE'S NOT!!!

The thing about plea deals is that there's no guarantee the judge will accept it; and no guarantee the judge will follow the recommended sentencing either. So SW can plea deal all he wants to, because no judge is going to look at the heinousness of this murder and say "Ok, sure, 35 years sounds good." I think LE has turned the tables on SW and he thinks he's still in control but HE'S NOT!!!
I sure hope that is the case. This monster deserves to have the book thrown at him at the sheriff to get the last laugh in SW face.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Sorry to be morbid, but I wonder what the ******** did with her skull?

Just...unthinkable.

Anyone have a link to the news conference? I had it all up & ready then drove into a poor reception area, so I missed the entire thing.

Hearing the latest news sickens me even more with the present plea deal in place! I seriously wonder if starting a petition addressed to our Armed Forces, specifically the Air Force pleading for them to seek further justice for Tricia Todd would help? I believe it makes a huge difference that she too was a fellow air-(wo)man/veteran who was brutally slain. As if she being his spouse & bearing his child in the past is not enough isn't he supposed to honor his Air Force brothers/sisters??
Seriously, I've tried to look at this guy from the angle of veteran with PTSD, possibly abused throughout life and even just purely hating this woman he killed, but the details we've heard over the last week on what he has done goes way beyond hating..... His actions make one think "Serial Killer". I really believe he enjoyed every detail of his sick actions. He took killing this woman to a whole new level. The fact that this man could and most likely would easily outlive his sentence and be a free man again is NOT JUSTICE! I'm sorry but this man is a dangerous animal and dangerous animals in society should be caged and/or humanely euthanized period!

Sorry to be morbid, but I wonder what the ******** did with her skull?

I wished for most of all her skull to be found. I read from tlcya's posts and from an article they did find her hair on the saw. I'm just literally numb from all of the disturbing acts he did to Tricia. Her father put on a brave front in talking about a memorial for Tricia. I hope her mother is doing okay, and I pray for her co-workers and her patients. Cannot imagine SW is in the general population with all this information being broadcast of the atrocities he committed. He might just get a taste of jailhouse justice.

I don't even know what to say. I am, once again, nauseated by this monster's actions. My thoughts go out to Tricia's family and friends...<modsnip>. :heartbeat:

Just speechless. There is nothing to say. This monster planned it all out; Tricia's murder, dismemberment, pulled teeth from her mouth, and completely manipulated the justice system.

Little F will, someday, learn that her father killed her mother....and all the grisly details of how he did it. Poor baby.

OMG WTF. Horrible. I have no words. I feel awful for her daughter to read these details one day of how her mother died. :(

I really hope that he is not isolated from the general population in his prison cell.
He needs some 'jailhouse justice' for what he has done. IMO

I cannot fathom how someone does this to a person who they have been a partner to for so many years and who is the mother of his only child. He went beyond losing control in the heat of the moment. He is depraved. IMO

My heart hurts for her loving family and her innocent little girl.

June 1, 2016 Press Conference - - Eight minute video at this link:
http://www.wpbf.com/news/hair-teeth-tools-recovered-in-todd-death-investigation/39843922

WPBF.com
Hair, teeth, tools recovered in Todd death investigation
UPDATED 12:39 PM EDT Jun 01, 2016
Sheriff William Snyder of the Martin County Sheriff's Office reveals discovery of hair, teeth possibly belonging to Tricia Todd and tools that Steven Williams may have been used to murder her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back