GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not sure if this was answered already but.....I am not an expert with different types of acid but from what I looked up Muriatic Acid could in time completely dissolve human remains including bones. That said, this type of acid can be bought very easily because it's used in pools. We almost always have this acid stored in garage for our pool. Grocery store, pool supply store, Walmart etc. all sell it....

Thank you! I suppose somewhere along the way he could have taken it out of somebody's shed, as well.

Did we ever get an answer on whether he flew or drove to FL? I've been assuming he flew in and rented a car, but if he drove he could have brought the acid as well as the tools he used to dismember her (ugh) with him in his trunk. They could have been purchased or stolen long before the murder if he'd been planning this for a long time. This would make it less likely to find surveillance footage of him making these purchases.

Sonar detects possible evidence in Tricia Todd killing in Martin County

Sheriff's deputies plan to resume their search for evidence in the Tricia Todd murder case Wednesday in the Hungryland preserve, after sonar detected an object underwater detectives said could be a saw used to dismember her.

[...]

"What we think from the crime scene is that he used some kind of battery-operated cutting tool," Snyder said, "so it could be a chain saw or a circular saw, and we think that the likelihood is that implement went into that canal because there was no chain saw in the car he used."

The object a volunteer picked up with the sonar device was consistent with the size and shape of what deputies were looking for, Snyder said.

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/crime/ma...y-34246e56-b673-5a3f-e053-0100-381439581.html

Sonar detects possible evidence in Tricia Todd killing in Martin County

Sheriff's deputies plan to resume their search for evidence in the Tricia Todd murder case Wednesday in the Hungryland preserve, after sonar detected an object underwater detectives said could be a saw used to dismember her.

[...]

"What we think from the crime scene is that he used some kind of battery-operated cutting tool," Snyder said, "so it could be a chain saw or a circular saw, and we think that the likelihood is that implement went into that canal because there was no chain saw in the car he used."

The object a volunteer picked up with the sonar device was consistent with the size and shape of what deputies were looking for, Snyder said.

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/crime/ma...y-34246e56-b673-5a3f-e053-0100-381439581.html

You guys are fast. I was just about to post this one.

Did we ever get an answer on whether he flew or drove to FL? I've been assuming he flew in and rented a car, but if he drove he could have brought the acid as well as the tools he used to dismember her (ugh) with him in his trunk. They could have been purchased or stolen long before the murder if he'd been planning this for a long time. This would make it less likely to find surveillance footage of him making these purchases.

I remember reading that he originally said that he waited for Tricia to come pick up F. She never came so he had to drop F off at the babysitters so he wouldn't miss his flight. Also, the car he cleaned was a rental.

WPTV reports:
JUST IN: Martin County Sheriff Snyder to hold press conference on latest discovery in Tricia Todd case.Live on air and online at 11:30

Is there anyway they could have found some of her other body parts (gosh this stuff is hard to think about )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there anyway they could have found some of her other body parts (gosh this stuff is hard to think about )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think so, based on the gator(s) in the canal. MOO

Pliers...?! I don't even want to think about the implications of that....

10:50 a.m.: Divers put a shoe and a sharp pointed object in an evidence bag. Earlier deputies said Steven Williams might have gotten rid of clothes.

10:44 a.m.: Divers bring something to the surface that resembles a blade.

10:24 a.m.: Sheriff William Snyder will update the media on the latest discovery at 11:30 a.m.

10:10 a.m.: Dive teams are entering the water. They emerge with three wooden boards. Visibility is limited.

10 a.m.: Three areas of interest have been detected. Magnets on the end of ropes are being used to search the water.

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/crime/ma...remains-found-3438015e-e4b2-20-381507031.html

MCSO divers recovered disturbing evidence Wednesday morning, according to a tweet on Twitter by the sheriff's office.

http://www.wpbf.com/news/dive-team-...ater-for-clues-in-tricia-todds-death/39837986

Nicole Wiesenthal ‏@TCPalmNicoleW now24 seconds ago
Snyder - the likelihood is the 9 teeth found were Tricia todd's. #TriciaTodd

Nicole Wiesenthal ‏@TCPalmNicoleW now33 seconds ago
Breaking: nine human teeth recovered. #TriciaTodd

Nicole Wiesenthal ‏@TCPalmNicoleW now40 seconds ago
They located pliers, a chainsaw and another saw on the sonar. - Snyder #triciatodd

So sad. The indignity. It wasn't enough to kill her. :(

Sheriff visibly upset. Says they have seen gators in the canal consistently all week.

The nine teeth found were likely those of Tricia :( DNA may be able to confirm.

The suggestion is that what remains were not buried ended up in the canal, feeding the gators. :(

Sick Sick man. Just horrible to contemplate - Praying for her family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back