GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can someone post the link to the newest presser? Also, who is Kimi?

Okay, so if the fluid in the container is indeed acid, doesn't this pretty well indicate it was premeditated? He was staying at an Air BnB, so I don't imagine that there just happened to be lots and lots of acid or whatever chemical that he could just make use of. And from what we know of the timeline, it doesn't appear that he went shopping after he killed her (again, that we know of). So I feel that if he truly did use something to hasten decomposition, then most likely he planned for this in advance.
I just have to say, after reading he was staying at an AirBnB, that if I were the homeowner, I'd be in complete shock. I use AirBnB and we are welcomed like friends of the family in most instances! There's other travelers there at times too. You eat with them, chat, some have children at home, and then to find out you've been staying just one door down the hall from a monster?! I'd probably have to move if I were the homeowner. So glad they caught this sadistic creep and he won't be raising the little one.

Volunteers continue to search for Tricia Todd's remains

Volunteers will continue the search for Tricia Todd’s remains Monday morning at the Hungryland Preserve.

The Peace River K9 Search and Rescue volunteer group is planning to use cadaver dogs to help with the search.

[...]

Snyder believes Tricia Todd's ex-husband, Steven Williams, may have dumped evidence in the canal.

"The biggest thing we might find in that canal would be the implement that he would have used to dismember her," explained Snyder. "Could have been a chainsaw, a saw equipment you could buy at a Home Depot."

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-mar...s-continue-to-search-for-tricia-todds-remains

I read this when it was first posted. I felt sure dear TT was in a bit of a manic episode and would soon straighten things out.

I am physically sick and so deeply sorrowful at what has been revealed, haven't had the heart to read it all.

God bless her poor family and that darling little girl.

I thought this, as well. A lot of it had to do with the fact that I didn't WANT to entertain any other ideas, because I really wanted her to come back and be well.
Her family is just awe inspiring...on the FB page, they are calling for prayers for SW's mother and sibling, because they are suffering as well.

Does the sheriff or mcpd answer questions from the public ? If emailed ? It's really shocking that the media didn't ask about SW's internet history or financial records or cell phone records in the days and hours leading up to the murder . Did he withdrawal cash at all to use to buy supplies to not leave a paper trail ? Also will we ever get to see the surveillance footage of him from anywhere ? Have they tried to reach out to known acquaintances to friends to see what his state of mind was prior to trip ? Will sheriff respond to an email if I send it and does anyone know an address I can contact ?

A lot of great questions.
So many unanswered.

Does the sheriff or mcpd answer questions from the public ? If emailed ? It's really shocking that the media didn't ask about SW's internet history or financial records or cell phone records in the days and hours leading up to the murder . Did he withdrawal cash at all to use to buy supplies to not leave a paper trail ? Also will we ever get to see the surveillance footage of him from anywhere ? Have they tried to reach out to known acquaintances to friends to see what his state of mind was prior to trip ? Will sheriff respond to an email if I send it and does anyone know an address I can contact ?

Hi there. I found myself posting this same thing yesterday and I'm not sure I got an answer.

What difference (aside from our curiosity) do these details make now? He's behind bars and (last time I was up to date on the case) it doesn't sound as though there will be a trial or an indictment. (If I am wrong let me know.)

I'm not knocking anyone's curiosity, I'm wondering how much additional legwork LE is expected to do when the murderer is in custody and a deal is already cut. I don't think I've seen a case quite like this before.

I'm currently following a trial where LE did years of painstaking legwork with a ton of physical evidence and uncooperative witnesses. But that was because the defendants plead not guilty. (Tim Bosma.)

Hi there. I found myself posting this same thing yesterday and I'm not sure I got an answer.

What difference (aside from our curiosity) do these details make now? He's behind bars and (last time I was up to date on the case) it doesn't sound as though there will be a trial or an indictment. (If I am wrong let me know.)

I'm not knocking anyone's curiosity, I'm wondering how much additional legwork LE is expected to do when the murderer is in custody and a deal is already cut. I don't think I've seen a case quite like this before.

I'm currently following a trial where LE did years of painstaking legwork with a ton of physical evidence and uncooperative witnesses. But that was because the defendants plead not guilty. (Tim Bosma.)
If by chance the deal gets overturned, he could still fight it with a good defense attorney, I believe. It wouldn't be a bad idea to collect evidence now such as the poster suggested just in case given the complicated situation. There's also still a slight possibility of military picking up charges.

It takes a strong (wo)man to forgive the unforgivable. Even after learning my own lessons in life regarding "the gift of forgiving" and how the gift is one you give yourself, I'm not sure I could do it if TT were my loved one. I am not a religious person but will say for this family God's grace is surely shining through with how they're choosing to forgive and hoping in doing so others will see the gift of inner peace it could bring:

http://m.wpbf.com/news/tricia-todds-father-forgives-man-who-dismembered-daughter/39784020

I can't speak for LE, but I get the impression they are taking Tricia's case very personally and they are doing everything within their power to find as much of Tricia's remains as they can. From MyTooSense21's link and the video:

The reporter states they have a boat with sonar searching for anything related to Tricia. It shows the original hole SW dug that filled up with water and then the location where some of Tricia's remains were found. The reporter stated a barrel, the father stated bucket.

Tricia's father wants to replace the pole that marks were Tricia was found with a tree if they will let him. He has placed a small wooden cross there with lots of flowers and a turquoise bench.

Regarding Tricia's funeral: "Todd said a funeral for his daughter will be held Saturday at The Bible College in Hobe Sound."

http://www.wpbf.com/news/tricia-todds-father-forgives-man-who-dismembered-daughter/39784020

He's a bigger person than I. My heart is hardened and I would not be ready to discuss forgiveness of this monster yet, if ever. I know the father is searching for peace and forgiving SW may be the way he is able to move forward in life.

I think the original story concocted by SW was more for his mother than anyone else. "It looked like she was just sleeping.... I placed her by the road with her cell phone so she could call when she woke up..." This makes me so angry I cannot even see straight!

Do I even want to ask...where did he get the acid? Surely they have him on camera on 4/25 or 4/26 at some store buying all of these things?
Not sure if this was answered already but.....I am not an expert with different types of acid but from what I looked up Muriatic Acid could in time completely dissolve human remains including bones. That said, this type of acid can be bought very easily because it's used in pools. We almost always have this acid stored in garage for our pool. Grocery store, pool supply store, Walmart etc. all sell it....

Not sure if this was answered already but.....I am not an expert with different types of acid but from what I looked up Muriatic Acid could in time completely dissolve human remains including bones. That said, this type of acid can be bought very easily because it's used in pools. We almost always have this acid stored in garage for our pool. Grocery store, pool supply store, Walmart etc. all sell it....

Correct. You need to etch concrete prior to applying different coatings/paints so you could add paint supply stores and hardware stores to the places one could purchase muriatic acid.

I think one of the news articles said Sheriff Snyder knew TTs family personally so I'd expect everything in his power to be done for them IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back