GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not sure. The one talking head lawyer made it sound like it would be up to the Judge, and he felt it was unlikely the Judge would overturn any plea bargain they made with this guy. Williams flat out lied about what happened to Tricia, but it seems once the family agreed to the 30 years for finding Tricia's remains that sealed the deal. Hoping against hope that this "plea deal" can be reversed. I feel horrible for Tricia's family and friends and co-workers. You never expect someone with whom you share a child and years as a couple to be capable of committing unspeakable atrocities to the mother of your child... Williams is one sick individual. Assistant DA described him as very cold, unemotional, showing no remorse whatsoever. He seems so smug in the mugshot. I wish Tricia had been able to cut all ties with him, but I feel she probably wanted their daughter to know her dad.

He is a pitiful excuse for a human being.

With the horrific manner he used to kill her, which was not mentioned in the plea deal, I would think if her parents asked for the deal to be denied due to SW's lies, the judge would be hard pressed to find the plea deal legal.

It is like the killer can tell a lie, plea deal to give LE info they want, then laugh in their face that he outsmarted them! He still comes out a winner as his jail time is greatly reduced.

With all the facts out now, the lies exposed, Tricia's parents must be terribly upset that this creep got them again! Personally, I would want him jailed for life at the minimum so there is no way he can ever ger out to terrorize the daughter! Or interfere with her life!

There's really no way to put this question delicately: is it possible the pieces of Tricia that haven't been found simply dissolved in the acid?
“is it possible the pieces of Tricia that haven't been found simply dissolved in the acid?”
See below:. . . it is possible to dissolve a human body in acid completely . . .
Review this thread a few pages back, posts #454 to #461.

Repeating post #461 -
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ounty-27-April-2016-2&p=12592028#post12592028
Dissolving human remains in acids
https://www.researchgate.net/public...f_bone_from_dissolving_human_remains_in_acids
Microscopic residues of bone from dissolving human remains in acids.
Conference: Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, At Seattle, WA, Volume: 66
E.J. Vermeij (e.vermeij@nfi.minvenj.nl), P.D. Zoon, M.van Wijk, R.R.R. Gerretsen (Netherlands Forensic Institute)
Page 2 Excerpt - Conclusion
If time and the available amount of acid are not limiting factors it is possible to dissolve a human body in acid completely, without leaving any macroscopic detectable residues. The only body components that are resistant to acid and will at least partly survive are gallstones and artificial components, like artificial teeth, implants, etc.

“is it possible the pieces of Tricia that haven't been found simply dissolved in the acid?”
See below:. . . it is possible to dissolve a human body in acid completely . . .
Review this thread a few pages back, posts #454 to #461.

Repeating post #461 -
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ounty-27-April-2016-2&p=12592028#post12592028
Dissolving human remains in acids
https://www.researchgate.net/public...f_bone_from_dissolving_human_remains_in_acids
Microscopic residues of bone from dissolving human remains in acids.
Conference: Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, At Seattle, WA, Volume: 66
E.J. Vermeij (e.vermeij@nfi.minvenj.nl), P.D. Zoon, M.van Wijk, R.R.R. Gerretsen (Netherlands Forensic Institute)
Page 2 Excerpt - Conclusion
If time and the available amount of acid are not limiting factors it is possible to dissolve a human body in acid completely, without leaving any macroscopic detectable residues. The only body components that are resistant to acid and will at least partly survive are gallstones and artificial components, like artificial teeth, implants, etc.

While it's possible, I wonder if there was enough time.would love to do a search of how long it takes. If only LE got a look at my search history.

I have to say, this case taught me a lesson.
With her journal and some of the speculation on her mental health, I was sure this was going to end up a tragic story like Teleka's. I was so sure, that the photo of Tricia with the grocery store worker confirmed it for me: she was smiling brilliantly and to me, confirmed the throes of a psychotic breakdown.

I was so wrong. She was just glowing because, as has been stated now, she was kind and warm.

I have followed hundreds of cases here on WS, but this has just brought me to tears. It really just compounds how truly evil domestic violence is, and how prevalent. I'm so sad to know that even I wrote her off. This crime is disgusting. And the way he claimed he saw her "peaceful" when he knows he chopped her up into pieces is just ... too much. It is truly a scary place out here in the world for women.

With her journal and some of the speculation on her mental health, I was sure this was going to end up a tragic story like Teleka's. I was so sure, that the photo of Tricia with the grocery store worker confirmed it for me: she was smiling brilliantly and to me, confirmed the throes of a psychotic breakdown.

I was so wrong. She was just glowing because, as has been stated now, she was kind and warm.

I have followed hundreds of cases here on WS, but this has just brought me to tears. It really just compounds how truly evil domestic violence is, and how prevalent. I'm so sad to know that even I wrote her off. This crime is disgusting. And the way he claimed he saw her "peaceful" when he knows he chopped her up into peices is just ... too much. It is truly a scary place out here in the world for women.

This is an important, thoughtful post and a thanks button isn't enough.

Thank you.

Agreed, couldn't add anything to your words regarding my thoughts towards the resolution of SW. I am not going to doubt Tricia's thoughts and actions, but this should definitely be a learning moment to anyone, male or female, married, single or divorced, that has been threatened directly or indirectly, but still needs to deal with someone because a child is involved. Please, please, please, always go to public areas with a friend or family member for you and your child's safety. Make every effort to have backup anytime someone like this "pops into town" for a night or two. It is always so easy to look at these cases in retrospect, but threats should never be ignored especially if/when pets were killed in the past and someone's mother actually warns you about their heinous thoughts/intentions, if that happens to be true.

I guess if you were married that might be difficult, especially if you sleep next to them but you get my point.

I wish we could print your words on a brochure and give them to anyone who has experienced domestic violence/threats, or violence by a girlfriend or boyfriend, and pass them in mass. Anyone who threatens another's life should be taken very seriously. We see it all the time on WebSleuths and in every day life. I'm sure we could all make a list of victims that would number into the thousands...

There's really no way to put this question delicately: is it possible the pieces of Tricia that haven't been found simply dissolved in the acid?

I have thought about that, and read other comments saying that it is completely possible. IMO, that doesn't seem likely in this case. The bones of the lower trunk are small BUT thick so it makes sense they would have remained identifiable in the acid compared to...say the small bones of the hands and feet. HOWEVER bones MUCH LARGER than the bones of the lower torso, like the femur for example, should have remained at least partially intact assuming they were all exposed to the same amount of acid. Given that the only bones they found were identified as being from the same body region, it makes more sense to me that the rest of the bones did not dissolve in that container and there are different disposal sites. Again, this is IMOO.

Also, failed to mention, the press conference with the sheriff on 5/27 (link a few posts back) he mentions that the experts on the case do not feel that was possible, either, given the circumstances (amount of acid, etc.)

Also, failed to mention, the press conference with the sheriff on 5/27 (link a few posts back) he mentions that the experts on the case do not feel that was possible, either, given the circumstances (amount of acid, etc.)

It seems SW was not nearly as smart as he thought he was! I always wondered why LE let him fly to North Carolina, but I guess at that point they really had no choice as they continued to gather information. They said they found no blood at the home, so I guess they were delayed while searching for the actual crime scene. Now they know it was likely strangulation, not a blow to the head and her sleeping peacefully. . .

I bet this monster actually thought there would be no remains?? I am going to watch Kimi's post on the presser again. I have the utmost respect for LE and that they did not give up on getting Justice for Tricia. Hopefully a judge will hear everything and change his mind on overturning the plea deal. Just hard to think about all of Tricia's patients who depended on her, not to mention her child and family and friends. This is one of the saddest cases I have ever followed.

There was another nurse, Kelly Brennan in Brevard County, who was murdered by her "good friend" named Sheila Graham Trott, She told LE where Kelly's body was located because she "dreamed" it. Yeah! Evil person too! A couple of her co-workers were interviewed. They still missed Kelly so much and in fact, on the floor where Kelly worked there was a special corner that was Kelly's corner. They still had Kelly's corner and still referred to it as Kelly's corner. Her memory was still so strong that they couldn't bear to change it. I imagine that this is exactly how Tricia's co-workers felt about her.

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-mar...s-continue-to-search-for-tricia-todds-remains
Volunteers continue to search for Tricia Todd's remains
POSTED: 8:23 AM, May 29, 2016
UPDATED: 22 mins ago [6:00 PM]
HOBE SOUND, Fla.-
Today, Sheriff William Snyder visited the site where deputies found some of Tricia's remains Thursday night.
Sheriff Snyder believes Tricia's ex-Steven Williams may have dumped evidence in the canal.
"The biggest thing we might find in that canal would be the implement that he would have used to dismember her," explained Snyder. "Could have been a chainsaw, a saw equipment you could buy at a Home Depot."
Two deputies are monitoring the volunteer search in case the volunteers find anything.

I read this when it was first posted. I felt sure dear TT was in a bit of a manic episode and would soon straighten things out.

I am physically sick and so deeply sorrowful at what has been revealed, haven't had the heart to read it all.

God bless her poor family and that darling little girl.

[video=twitter;736954612360568833]https://twitter.com/martinflsheriff/status/736954612360568833[/video]

[video=twitter;736955891380027392]https://twitter.com/martinflsheriff/status/736955891380027392[/video]

I wonder if he scattered the rest of her remains at the first location he pointed to was when he said somewhere out there.

I have followed hundreds of cases here on WS, but this has just brought me to tears. It really just compounds how truly evil domestic violence is, and how prevalent. I'm so sad to know that even I wrote her off. This crime is disgusting. And the way he claimed he saw her "peaceful" when he knows he chopped her up into pieces is just ... too much. It is truly a scary place out here in the world for women.

I was 100% thinking the same stuff as you. Honestly, I wish it had been a psychotic break because it would be less gruesome and sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back