GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They said he told them where he dumped the body, but they still haven't been able to find it yet. It seems others were right when they said the Sheriff's all but ruling him out was just a ploy!

Heartbreaking.

Hopefully he will tell them where she is. He's confessed to her murder, but they are still looking for her body.

I honestly didn't think it was him, I really thought she had gone off on her own.

So the lie detector test was proved wrong.

I love the theory behind lie detector tests. Florida uses them during investigations, but they are inadmissible in court...in this case that is a good thing!

I hope they can locate her body and get some answers. I'm guessing LE really needed some time to work the case and knew he would flee..hence the assurances that he wasn't a POI. Confession, peaceful arrest, hopefully answers and closure soon. Can't say that I'm a bit surprised, just wish we knew what happened. RIP Tricia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They said he told them where he dumped the body, but they still haven't been able to find it yet. It seems others were right when they said the Sheriff's all but ruling him out was just a ploy!

Sheriff said he did not tell them where she is but they think by what he said and what he didn't say leads them to believe it's within a 15 mile radius. They also said they have video of him driving her car so that may help also. They are out searching still ..they have never stopped but have ramped it up again this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheriff also explained he never said the man passed the lie detector test. Very carefully worded response in the previous press conference. MOO

wow WOW wow!!! Just seeing this.
He confessed??!! How did that happen? Did they question him again? He just came forward? I'm at work and can't look at everything right now. Keep me updated guys!
Sick man. Sick, sick.
Everything pointed to him. Takes a special kind of evil to do what he did.
RIP Tricia

I don't think you can get charged with a murder unless there is proof of a death. But I am guessing and my guesses in this case have been wrong for the most part. I never even thought for a second it was him! It just seemed so incredibly horrific and obvious that it could not be him. I am so sad for the family and friends as we all are. Great job police department! May Tricia rest in peace and may her family somehow find comfort in the memories. Tricia touched all of us for one reason or another. Such sadness!

It's usually the spouse/partner or ex equivalents in 90% of cases where there has been conflict in the past.

Sheriff also explained he never said the man passed the lie detector test. Very carefully worded response in the previous press conference. MOO

“He did voluntarily submit to a polygraph exam,” Snyder said. “Nothing in Mr. Williams’s lengthy interview — and it was a long, detailed interview — nor his polygraph exam indicated that he was involved or had any additional information about Tricia Todd’s disappearance.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tricia-todd-missing_us_572a835ae4b0bc9cb045b3ba

Every other article says that he passed, per investigators, but this was the only one I saw with a direct quote from the Sheriff.

11:27: Detectives flew to North Carolina and returned with Steven Williams, who serves in the Air Force there. He confessed about 8:30 last night, sheriff says.

11:27: Department of Children and Families is involved in the case and the child is fine. There had been reports of domestic violence in the past, sheriff says.

11:22: Steven Williams told detectives that Todd's body is in the woods where searches have been conducted.

11:18: Steven Williams charged with second degree murder and child neglect. Child was present during murder, sheriff says.

11:14: As to motive, sheriff said the two had known issues over money, but more information about motive won't be released at this time.
http://www.tcpalm.com/news/martin-c...fc-4146-02d8-e053-0100007f8bb7-380797451.html

Heartbreaking he did this when FT was present. :( At least he will never be able to harm the child in future now!

Rest in peace. We are so sorry TT.

[video=youtube;F3JeG9KCHZ8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3JeG9KCHZ8[/video]

Oh I hope the little girl was asleep and did not witness this. oh dear

“He did voluntarily submit to a polygraph exam,” Snyder said. “Nothing in Mr. Williams’s lengthy interview — and it was a long, detailed interview — nor his polygraph exam indicated that he was involved or had any additional information about Tricia Todd’s disappearance.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tricia-todd-missing_us_572a835ae4b0bc9cb045b3ba

Every other article says that he passed, per investigators, but this was the only one I saw with a direct quote from the Sheriff.

Thanks. That is the statement the sheriff referenced today. Interesting, but at least they got their confession.

Unfortunately people who have narcissistic personality disorder and all full blown psychopaths don't have any empathy, thus no real flickers of emotion... and can pass polygraphs with flying colours. :(

attachment.php

We are so sorry. At least they caught him. Rest in peace TT. Your story has touched all of us. We should be happy but all we feel is sadness.

Attachments

• funeral-flowers-white-main.jpg
    funeral-flowers-white-main.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 438

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members