GUILTY FL - Tristyn Bailey, 13, found deceased, St Johns Co, 9 May 2021 *14 yo Arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was appalled to read in the Incident Reports that CS tried to convince AF that he was wearing khaki pants that evening. I view her actions differently than I did originally. Jail time will suffice.

Further, LE found 8 knives at his home, one in the pond and two that his gf gave to police. There was also a handmade shank at his home. 12 lethal weapons!

How does a child secret so many numerous weapons from his mother without detection?

Page 12 of the IR
CS asked if Aiden wore khakis or blue jeans. Aiden advised he wore blue jeans. CS asked again if Aiden was sure there was nothing on them. Aiden replied, I don't think so. Why?" - CS then gave Aiden a questioning look and whispered, “Blood.” - CS then stated, “When we looked on the camera, you were wearing khakis." Shorty after, CS asked, “Right?” Aiden then indicated yes. This appeared to be CS attempting to convince Aiden he was wearing khaki pans instead of biue jeans, contrary to his previous response.

Page 18 of the IR
Kidder, and CST Whittington present. During this search, the following items were located: - 8 pocket knives - 1 homemade “shank”

Page 19 of the IR
At approximately 1830 hours, Deputy TD, a diver with the SJSO Dive Team located a knife within the pond... Deputy Delisa recovered a “Buck” brand folding knife with a wood and brass handle. The tip of the knife was bent and fractured. The knife was recovered from near the southern end of the large pond, east of the Saddlestone cul-de-sac. The knife was recovered approximately 140 feet from where TB was located.

Page 27 of the IR
Additionally, Detective Newman responded back to the B residence and collected two knives from [gf]. One of the knives collected was the knife Aiden called “picker,” with the orange skull on the handle and serrated blade. Detective Newman advised [gf] stated Aiden broke that knife at her house and he left it there.

https://s3.documentcloud.org/docume...MUj1wvz2pbqoxItOQ96YUZmjLusYSmDFW8C9e_PhtFGVQ
From the link in quoted post:
Aiden Fucci Page 18
"Further, LE found 8 knives at his home, one in the pond and two that his gf gave to police. There was also a handmade shank at his home. 12 lethal weapons!"

Thought an unofficial poll might prove interesting. Hence, I asked several friends, 4 of them, who range in ages from 17yo, and the only female, 19yo, 46yo, 71yo if they owned a knife, a pocket knife.

* The guys chuckled bc all 3 guys have knife collections.

- 46yo has over 200 knives, with three on his person. I saw images of plenty others.
- 71yo has a walk in safe filled with weapons and other goodies.
- 19yo his grandson has an even larger collection of knives.
- 17yo female owned one knife; traditional Buck knife w wooden handle.

* I also asked if they carried them on their person. All of them answered affirmatively. Yes, each one carried at least one knife either on their person or inside their vehicle.

* They were asked if their knives had a name. No. Not one named their knives.

Here's the kicker to the unofficial poll I hastily made up: No one owns a shank.
None of the 4 participants had a shank. Each one was nearly horrified I even mentioned the word. Asking if they had a shank may have offended one of them, the 19yo male.

This highly unscientific experiment, based on limited participants of the moment, proved to me two things. Many guys carry a pocketknife and may have collected them since their youth.
Is there a current trend for females to carry a knife for protection?
- No one named their knives.
- No one owned a shank.
- All of them referred to their pocket knives as simply a knife, or most often, a hunting knife.

I teach middle school kiddos that have emotional/behavioral/mental disorders. They call ANYTHING sharp or pointy a shank. They might even call a knife a shank, it's lingo that they are familiar with. That is not part if this case that stood out to me, I think that's relatively normal.

Crystal Smith, mother of Aiden Fucci, pleads not guilty to tampering with evidence
Authorities say surveillance video captured Smith scrubbing blood off Fucci's jeans after the incident.

Crystal Smith, mother of Aiden Fucci, pleads not guilty | firstcoastnews.com

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. — The mother of a teen accused of killing a 13-year-old St. Johns County girl pleaded not guilty Friday morning.

Crystal Smith, Aiden Fucci's mother was arrested in June and charged with tampering with evidence, according to the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office.

Smith was booked into jail and released shortly after on a $25,000 bond. Fucci, 14, is accused of killing Tristyn Bailey.

Authorities say surveillance video in Fucci's home shows Smith going to her son's bedroom after he was taken to the sheriff's office, an arrest report states. Smith is seen in the video retrieving a pair of blue jeans, scrubbing them, and then returning the pants to the bedroom, the report states.

When officers returned to the home, they confiscated a pair of damp jeans from Fucci's bedroom, the report states. The jeans and a drain in a bathroom at the home tested positive for blood, the report states.

@schindy
Just released video shows what police say is Aiden Fucci and Tristyn Bailey walking east in their Durbin Crossing neighborhood in St. Johns County on the night she was stabbed to death. Police say this is the last time she was seen alive.
@FCN2go
https://twitter.com/schindy/status/1430232005262909441?s=20

Police say this is Aiden Fucci running away from the woods where they allege he stabbed Trisytn Bailey to death.
https://twitter.com/schindy/status/1430234113886375943?s=20

Also just released, Fucci and a friend sending a snapchat video the morning of Tristyn Bailey's murder, after being questioned by police. "Having fun, in a fu**ing cop car," Fucci say

Last edited:
I can't post the link here because it's not MSM, but there is 18 minutes of surveillance video, mostly of inside the house if you go to YouTube and search:
See it: Full CCTV footage of Aiden Fucci and mother cleaning up the tracks.

I can't post the link here because it's not MSM, but there is 18 minutes of surveillance video, mostly of inside the house if you go to YouTube and search:
See it: Full CCTV footage of Aiden Fucci and mother cleaning up the tracks.
Wow, great find. The mom’s body language tells me that she knew something very, very bad had just went down. I imagine the audio part of those 18 mins contain lots of incriminating details.
IMO

Wow, great find. The mom’s body language tells me that she knew something very, very bad had just went down. I imagine the audio part of those 18 mins contain lots of incriminating details.
IMO

Yes, and all of those people are witnesses to what was going on. If they tell the truth, seems like a slam dunk to me.

I’m still trying to figure out why they have multiple cameras inside the house.

Wow!
Seems like a nice, big house. I was just confused as to why he was trying so hard to not wake up anyone when coming home at night, when it's pretty obvious his mother would 100% know when he got home and how he got home. I wonder if she has that thing where you get notifications every time the front door gets open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valafares