GUILTY FL - Tristyn Bailey, 13, found deceased, St Johns Co, 9 May 2021 *14 yo Arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the fakest thing I've seen in a while. It's just too bad he is too young for the death penalty. He was all big and bad before when he was covering up and joking about the horrific murder he committed, what happened?

And the Academy Award goes to...NOT Aiden Fucci :mad: Either he got ahold of some jailhouse hooch or is working the insanity angle to the best of his ability. I think he's been coached. Witnessing pure evil in watching that video and my sympathy is only with his victim's family.

His expression is just like this smilie: :confused:

E-NacH4XsAgN6K9

https://twitter.com/WJXT_CorleyPeel/status/1433088549159583748

Insanity if an affirmative defense in Florida. BBM

The 2021 Florida Statutes
600x3_gradient.gif

Title XLVI
CRIMES Chapter 775
GENERAL PENALTIES; REGISTRATION OF CRIMINALS View Entire Chapter
775.027 Insanity defense.—
(1) AFFIRMATIVE DEFENSE.—All persons are presumed to be sane. It is an affirmative defense to a criminal prosecution that, at the time of the commission of the acts constituting the offense, the defendant was insane. Insanity is established when:
(a) The defendant had a mental infirmity, disease, or defect; and
(b) Because of this condition, the defendant:
1. Did not know what he or she was doing or its consequences; or
2. Although the defendant knew what he or she was doing and its consequences, the defendant did not know that what he or she was doing was wrong.
Mental infirmity, disease, or defect does not constitute a defense of insanity except as provided in this subsection.

(2) BURDEN OF PROOF.—The defendant has the burden of proving the defense of insanity by clear and convincing evidence.

Insanity if an affirmative defense in Florida. BBM

The 2021 Florida Statutes
600x3_gradient.gif

Title XLVI
CRIMES Chapter 775
GENERAL PENALTIES; REGISTRATION OF CRIMINALS View Entire Chapter
775.027 Insanity defense.—
(1) AFFIRMATIVE DEFENSE.—All persons are presumed to be sane. It is an affirmative defense to a criminal prosecution that, at the time of the commission of the acts constituting the offense, the defendant was insane. Insanity is established when:
(a) The defendant had a mental infirmity, disease, or defect; and
(b) Because of this condition, the defendant:
1. Did not know what he or she was doing or its consequences; or
2. Although the defendant knew what he or she was doing and its consequences, the defendant did not know that what he or she was doing was wrong.
Mental infirmity, disease, or defect does not constitute a defense of insanity except as provided in this subsection.

(2) BURDEN OF PROOF.—The defendant has the burden of proving the defense of insanity by clear and convincing evidence.
I actually think he looks really out of it. His eyes have dark circles. The rocking seems authentic. I’m no doc though. But him mirroring the guard’s hand motion to pick up the phone seemed real to me.
I may be in the minority here but I do believe Fucci's mental health is declining rapidly in there. I don't think he is acting. He is facing life in prison for stabbing a friend 114 times. It isn't a stretch to think that is taking a toll on him. I have no doubt he is being seen by mental health professionals, maybe even the lady in the orange shirt was to give her updates on his mental capacity.

I may be in the minority here but I do believe Fucci's mental health is declining rapidly in there. I don't think he is acting. He is facing life in prison for stabbing a friend 114 times. It isn't a stretch to think that is taking a toll on him. I have no doubt he is being seen by mental health professionals, maybe even the lady in the orange shirt was to give her updates on his mental capacity.

I’m sure that his mental health is rapidly declining…because he realizes he’s not going to get away with this, and his freedom is gone, likely for good.

I think that the video is terrible fake acting, it actually made me cringe how unbelievable it is. The hair flipping, the comments about demons, staring at things that aren’t there and acting afraid. It’s like “How to be Insane, for Dummies”, but the even worse off-brand version.

I’m sure that his mental health is rapidly declining…because he realizes he’s not going to get away with this, and his freedom is gone, likely for good.

I think that the video is terrible fake acting, it actually made me cringe how unbelievable it is. The hair flipping, the comments about demons, staring at things that aren’t there and acting afraid. It’s like “How to be Insane, for Dummies”, but the even worse off-brand version.

This looks exactly like what you would imagine a 14 year olds version of what "acting crazy" would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donald Redfield