FL FL - Yessinia Suarez, 28, & 2 children, Deltona, 22 Oct 2013 #1 *L. Toledo guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
is it possible he made more than one trip out during night to dispose?

Or one fell swoop, either way, taking an awful chance

OH say, does that house have a garage???

(i would love to know what reason he gave the neighbor for that early morning drop off, smh)

Yes, it has a two car garage in the front of the house. And yes, there would be an entrance inside the garage into the house--unless the garage is not attached there must be an inside entrance to the house. And this garage is attached. There are pics of the house online, both in the news media, the Volusia County Property Appraiser's office tho that one is just a building sketch and not a pic, and if you google the address you'll get all sorts of links with pics from real estate sites and Zillow, Trulia, etc. I haven't, however, been able to find the floor plan or pics inside the house from those sites.

I've driven by the house many times since Yessenia went missing, both the front of the house and the back of the house. The back of the house faces (and is right on) DeBary Ave, which is a 4 lane road. There is no fence in the back. There might be (and probably is) at least one sliding glass door in the back because that's usual with most homes here. But honestly I've been looking more at the terrain and surrounding area. I've looked at the back of the house several times but I just don't remember this morning. I'll check next time I drive past.

If you google map the house address and zoom in, you'll note that just across the street and up a tiny bit is a lot of woods and a retention pond. Across from the side of the complex is more woods and brush with what looks like abandoned or parked vehicles and a boat deep in that area of woods. Not sure they're abandoned tho and I have no idea when google photographed the area. I think you can get google maps in real time but I'm no techie so I haven't done that.

Just a couple blocks away, off Debary Ave, is a Publix (dumpsters), condos behind Publix, and then Lake Monroe where the boat ramp is that LE was at the morning they temporarily called off the search. Dumpsters at the condos too, of course. Across the street from Publix is a gas station, then woods and Thornby Park. Lots of woods. Heck, the entire area is lots of woods and retention ponds and Lakes. :banghead:

MOO

Someone asked earlier about LT's previous homes. I know of one in this area. I'm not sure I can say the address here (would need a mod's input on that because he no longer lives there) but it is within a couple-three miles. From Yessenia's house to the intersection of Providence, turn left onto Providence and go all the way to "almost" where Providence ends at Elkham, it would be a couple blocks from there on the left.

He lived for several years in this other house until he was divorced from that wife. This is all in public records available online:

http://www.clerk.org/menu/index.jsp

When you search that site, use "Case Inquiry" at the top right and then "Document Inquiry" a little further down from that. Those two will give all the info available. There are other counties he may have lived in (Orange and Seminole) but not much iirc so I concentrated on Volusia County. Oh, and to get the latest docs on the criminal case, use the link on the left "Criminal Inquiry". This gives all the info on the current case. Not much there right now tho, just that he was charged.

I noted that on the deed/mortgage (I forget which one) to this other house he used the names Luis Toledo aka Michael Garcia.

LT does have a brother who has been in the news briefly but only because this brother's wife claimed in MSM that Luis Toledo sent her threatening texts regarding her leaving the brother. (this is in many of the MSM links above). The brother is not involved in the case.

****Note**** Do not post anything about any of his relatives or ex's here unless they are in Main Stream Media (MSM), or in a public release from the Sheriff's Office and even then use only their initials when posting here on WS. It is against TOS. When in doubt, ask a Mod. They're as close as your pm button. :)

All JMO MOO

I forgot to add that there are many dumpsters along Providence Blvd--at small strip shopping places, the Winn Dixie, behind Pet Supermarket (same plaza as the Winn Dixie but on the other side). JMO I doubt he used any of these because he had been placing evidence in the Lake Mary/Sanford area, but who knows. Unless, of course, he dumped some more evidence (or was he checking on something?) after he and the neighbor got back from Sanford. He apparently returned to the house around 9am when LE was there and he stated he had returned because he had forgotten his wallet.

We don't know what time he and the neighbor got back, only that he returned around 9am (MSM articles upstream), so IMO there is a bit of missing time--maybe an hour or up to an hour and a half. We don't know what he did or where he went after he and the neighbor got back, only that he drove up to the house around 9am and said he'd left for work but returned to get his wallet. (we don't know if he works or forgot his wallet).

I'm not real good with timelines. Anyone? We know from MSM that he and the neighbor took I-4, IIRC.

I would think if he knocked on the neighbor's window at 6:11am, it would have taken the neighbor a few mins to dress or get ready to go. So say they left about 6:20am. MOO Went to Lake Mary/Sanford, about 15mins or so each way--he wouldn't have wanted to get stopped speeding IMO. That's another 30 mins, give or take, in driving only round trip. Another 5 mins to park the car, wipe it down, 5 more mins to go to the Sanford Mall and dump evidence, about 3 more mins to dump depending on which dumpster he used. That mall area is large and I don't remember if it was ever said which dumpster near which business. There may be other places they went that we don't know about. JMO he could have made it back with the neighbor within an hour or so if they came home right after going to the Sanford mall.

Map to Publix near her work:

https://maps.google.com/maps?client...=us&ei=FPdwUpT2FvCpsATSv4GABg&ved=0CCkQ8gEwAA

Map to Sanford mall (Seminole Towne Center) from that Publix:

https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf...F-8&ei=-vtwUuuxEOK0sASyz4DQCQ&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAg

Map from Seminole Towne Center Mall back to her house:

https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf...F-8&ei=PvxwUrmLEoK0sASQmICwDg&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAg

MOO JMO IMO and sorry if I rambled. :)

nah you aren't rambling, just thinking:) Yeah I've been staring at the map...trying to spot what might work..in and out in a car. I wonder what to local belief is for 'that's a creepy place' is? has to be within few miles, nutso or not, I can't envision him drivng very far in the wee hours and risk being stopped for anything.

I wonder if there is a alternate way into Mariner's Cove or Green Springs park

Are there any cemeteries or churches nearby? I don't know why I get the feeling he would put them at either place, but I do.

how odd you said that, I was just looking at Evergreen Cemetery on Enterprise...and where it backs up to Jena, that patch along in there on the perimeter 28.88204, -81.27512
and here
28.875861, -81.271310

oh and behind Deltona Middle school, @ Camden and White marsh , there is room at that corner to get back in those woods 28.879839, -81.273790
or maybe on this side 28.875861, -81.271310

oh and here 28.875716, -81.271593
here 28.874392, -81.271961

geesh a bunch of interesting places now I am looking close

nah you aren't rambling, just thinking:) Yeah I've been staring at the map...trying to spot what might work..in and out in a car. I wonder what to local belief is for 'that's a creepy place' is? has to be within few miles, nutso or not, I can't envision him drivng very far in the wee hours and risk being stopped for anything.

I wonder if there is a alternate way into Mariner's Cove or Green Springs park

If there's an alternate way into those two parks, I don't know of it. There are several other locals on this thread who might know. I only know to take Lakeshore Drive/Enterprise Osteen Road. And I can't really see any other route on the map.

Creepy place...I don't really know of any except I am creeped out personally by a falling down shack on Debary Ave just back of her house, on the side of the road her house is on. It's falling down and right in that area next to where her subdivision ends if you zoom in on the map you'll see an old house with a green swimming pool, lots of cars and a boat back there in the woods, etc. Of course, I don't know how old the google map is but I think it's within a couple years. So really zoom in to the max on the map around her house and you might see what I mean. Pretty close but I would think LE searched there but ya never know. I will try to think of other creepy areas but right now I'm stymied and I've lived in this area nearly 34 years.

I keep thinking he'd place bodies in or near the Lake Mary/Sanford area because that's where he dumped the car and some evidence. But...remembering that little Caylee Anthony was just down the street from her parent's home...it's possible he stayed close to home for the bodies, thinking that if he put her car and evidence in another area they wouldn't search close to home and would think she ran off or the coworker did it.

JMO MOO

yeah I think I see where you mean, there just to the west, lexington?? street view is from May 2011...might be gated?

now this caught my eye, behind this church,on Debary, possible access
28.875350, -81.264778

yep yep I see, that whole stretch from her house over to 4, near the middle school area, north and south of Debary

so...was he driving the black Honda when he arrived at the brothers then? At 5 in the morning?? I assume that is the vehicle he used...and did not switch cars prior to 5?

and then got the 'bright' idea to have the neighbor assist in taking said car to the Publix??

this guy is a doozy

so...was he driving the black Honda when he arrived at the brothers then? At 5 in the morning?? I assume that is the vehicle he used...and did not switch cars prior to 5?

and then got the 'bright' idea to have the neighbor assist in taking said car to the Publix??

this guy is a doozy

I don't see where it states what car he was driving when he went to his brother's house, but at least we do know where the 5:00 am came from now. I would guess that he was driving the Honda though and that he'd already disposed of the bodies.

I wonder if there was any indication that the children had gone to bed that night- like their previous days clothing in hamper, or if pajama type clothing is missing, or the condition of their beds

Occupation listed as Barber Student on the above PDF from wesh.com

Police are searching at a power plant. I believe this is the old power plant that was on the old section of DeBary Avenue. The N-J listed the address as 201 DeBary Ave. But I believe the property is actually to the southwest of there. It's a large area that goes all the way to the lake. One would think that it would be fenced and gated, but I guess they have reason to believe he could have driven in there.

I knew he had to reach out to someone else before he decided to get help from a neighbor. It sounds like he tried to get help from his brother and was denied.

@ Progress Energy on Jacob Brock?? definitely some areas around it that is for sure

like maybe in here? is reachable imho
28.87216, -81.27164

Start pulling off fingernails one by one, and if need be go to toenails until he confesses! I'm sick and tired of these murderers taunting the family, loved ones, and LE! FORCE CONFESSION! I can't care about their rights! They lost them when taking away the rights of someone else! The right to live!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member