FL FL - Yessinia Suarez, 28, & 2 children, Deltona, 22 Oct 2013 #1 *L. Toledo guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
he has been charged with 2nd degree murder for his wife...so far per WESH 2

he knocked on neighbors window at 6 am Wed and asked them to help him drop off her car
I swear that is what I just heard

doesn't admit killing the children but has implicated someone else for that

He's confessed to killing her but says someone else has killed the children? Yeah, please!

When investigators questioned Toledo, he initially told them he argued with his wife at 10 p.m. Tuesday, then he left the house for an hour, returning to sleep in his car in the driveway. He said when he woke up at 8 a.m. Wednesday, Suarez and the children were gone.

But deputies said they caught him in a lie when a neighbor told them he helped Toledo drop off his wife’s car in Lake Mary at 6 a.m. Wednesday.

http://www.wesh.com/news/central-fl.../22682494/-/ptinnr/-/index.html#ixzz2j4pX4MvY

The neighbor may be lucky to be alive.

Second degree!!! I'm furious!!!!

Why would they believe anything he says?

Just throwing out an idea about the bodies, maybe gang members helped him, took the bodies and he has no idea where.

I've thought all along the children were witnesses to their mother being killed and he decided they had to go too because of that. It's almost unbearable to think about.

Not connected but more skeletal remains found...this time in Daytona. I was driving by there today when I saw them bringing the body bag out. Interesting they say a motorist stopped to use the bathroom in the woods. No way....there's no place to stop your car on that curve and get out. Strange. I keep wondering about the bones found in Seminole county over the weekend, and Jennifer Kesse keeps popping into my head.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/a...Human-remains-found-in-woods-in-Daytona-Beach

There's just something wrong with all of this.

I'm going to hold out hope those children may be alive somewhere and being held, until they find bodies to prove differently. Praying for them

I wonder who he implicated in the case of the children? None of anything he has said makes sense. Well other than the fact that he did kill his wife. And not by accident IMO.

Second degree!!! I'm furious!!!!

Why would they believe anything he says?

Just throwing out an idea about the bodies, maybe gang members helped him, took the bodies and he has no idea where.

I've thought all along the children were witnesses to their mother being killed and he decided they had to go too because of that. It's almost unbearable to think about.

Until they find the bodies and confirm the cause of death and that he did kill the children as well, this is all they can charge him with at the moment I think. He's admitted to a second degree murder of his wife so they will go with that for now. I pray that they can find them to upgrade and add the other two first degree murder charges.

MOO

If he contacted a neighbor about moving her car, he certainly didn't have any help from gang members or family members or anyone else. In fact, it's clear that he didn't get help, but I have to think that he contacted someone else for help before he resorted to knocking on his neighbor's window. And I assume that person is a witness.

This guy is really sloppy and lacks self control and reasoning. He made some real blunders. I believe his carelessness is an indication that he didn't go to much trouble to hide the bodies. I think they'll be found relatively soon.

Lake Mary police arrested Toledo in Deltona without a warrant from their jurisdiction, which was required, Purdy said, so he believes the arrest was illegal to begin with.
http://www.news-journalonline.com/article/20131028/NEWS/131029489/1040?p=3&tc=pg

This doesn't sound good. Sure hope it doesn't mess things up. :facepalm:
Public defender James Purdy doesn't seem impressed. JMO

The judge already addressed that. He ruled that police had probable cause to make an arrest. When probable cause exists, you do not need a warrant.

https://www.facebook.com/VolusiaCountySheriff

Sheriff’s investigators filed a murder charge Monday night against Luis Toledo, the man at the center of the disappearance of his wife and her two children. Investigators charged Toledo with 2nd-degree murder in the death of his wife, 28-year-old Yessenia Suarez. No charges have been filed yet related to Suarez’ two children, 8-year-old Michael Otto and 9-year-old Thalia Otto. Suarez and the child...See More

I don't get it. What excuse do you give your neighbor for knocking on his window at 6am and asking him to help you drive your wife's car to...Publix in Lake Mary, of all places? I know that Publix is near her work but still.... Well, maybe I need more coffee this morning, lol.

JMO

https://www.facebook.com/VolusiaCountySheriff

I don't get it. What excuse do you give your neighbor for knocking on his window at 6am and asking him to help you drive your wife's car to...Publix in Lake Mary, of all places? I know that Publix is near her work but still.... Well, maybe I need more coffee this morning, lol.

JMO

Whatever excuse he used couldn't have been very believable.

OMG. Read the entire article...lots more details!!!

http://www.news-journalonline.com/article/20131029/NEWS/131029449?p=1&tc=pg

Arrest report: Cleaners conceal blood in home of slain Deltona wife, children
By Patricio G. Balona
patricio.balona@news-jrnl.com
Published: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 at 11:21 a.m.
Last Modified: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 at 11:21 a.m.

DELTONA — A Deltona man accused of murdering his missing wife tried to clean up the home to conceal evidence and tried to get rid of his clothes, Volusia Sheriff’s Office investigators said.

From above article: Apparently at 6:11am he asked the neighbor to follow him in his car while he took Yessenia's car to that Publix. He then, in front of the neighbor, wiped down her car with cleaning stuff. Then he took the neighbor with him while he put items in the dumpster. :moo:

So he didn't have a lot of time for body disposal then. Had to spend a lot of time on clean up. They shouldn't be too far away. Unless there was someone else involved who was taking care of the disposal aspect of this crime. :(

MOO

So he didn't have a lot of time for body disposal then. Had to spend a lot of time on clean up. They shouldn't be too far away. Unless there was someone else involved who was taking care of the disposal aspect of this crime. :(

MOO

Apparently he had about 5 hours to kill, dispose of the bodies, clean and then at 6:11am got the neighbor to help him take her car to Publix, then dump stuff.

The neighbor thought nothing odd about all this??? :banghead:

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members