FL FL - Yessinia Suarez, 28, & 2 children, Deltona, 22 Oct 2013 #1 *L. Toledo guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read the N-J story, too. It has an incredible amount of detail. What would make him think the neighbor wouldn't talk? He seemed to be delusional. Now that we know the likely crime scene was the home, I also think they will be found within close proximity of the home. It's hunting season. You'd think that they'd be found if he placed bodies in a conservation area.

oh my word- what in the world did the neighbor think?? Was the neighbor intimidated by this monster?
oh me

I could see the neighbor waking up and being like.....oookay, but then seeing him wipe down the car and stop at a dumpster, etc...if it was me I wouldn't ask any questions, keep my mouth shut and get home safely, just in case he was doing what my brain was thinking he might be doing...once he saw the police next door I am sure he had an OMG moment.

From above article: Apparently at 6:11am he asked the neighbor to follow him in his car while he took Yessenia's car to that Publix. He then, in front of the neighbor, wiped down her car with cleaning stuff. Then he took the neighbor with him while he put items in the dumpster. :moo:

Me thinks the neighbor is lucky to be alive.

If I was him and began to see him wiping down the car, I would have taken off without him to the nearest police station.

Not the sharpest tack, was he?

Where are those babies, though? Please let them be found - and soon. The family needs closure.

If he used her car to transport the bodies it must have evidence in it. I'd think he wasn't very thorough since there was evidence found inside the house. Wonder what reason he gave the neighbor for following him to park the car away from home?

Thanks to the neighbor who went to police as soon as he saw them next door....and I'm sure led them to the car.

Yep, he had plenty of time to dispose of the bodies. There are so many killing fields in Florida, water, woods, wells. You wouldn't know where to begin looking. He could have even driven to North Florida and back in that amount of time.

it's shown he is sloppy, imho this dear lady and her children are likely not that far off...I don't see him expending extreme effort to dispose- just 'lucky' so far they haven't been found...obviously a place the car could go , unseen or unobvious to anyone out that time of night including any patrolling LE

Would be nice to know his previous addresses and line of work, so possible familiarity with routes of travel could be established, might provide some insight

If the timeline is correct then he could have disposed of their bodies within about a 2 1/2 hours drive away.

it's shown he is sloppy, imho this dear lady and her children are likely not that far off...I don't see him expending extreme effort to dispose- just 'lucky' so far they haven't been found...obviously a place the car could go , unseen or unobvious to anyone out that time of night including any patrolling LE

Would be nice to know his previous addresses and line of work, so possible familiarity with routes of travel could be established, might provide some insight

Good question sreshowtime!!

What does or did LT do for a living? Did he work at all?

If the timeline is correct then he could have disposed of their bodies within about a 2 1/2 hours drive away.

I think the timeline that LE are working off of give him about 4 hours. I believe they're working off the timeline between 1-5am. Not sure why 5am and not 6am. Maybe he turned his phone back on then if he'd had it off? And it was pinging from the house? I was thinking he may have had his phone off the entire time since LE had contacted him on the Tuesday afternoon looking to question him regarding the incident at Yessenia's work. I also don't think he came home until later in the evening because of that. LE were looking for him and he knew it. And of course, since Yessenia was making a phone call at 12:49am as per the article posted up thread by What's That Clue, I can see why the timeline starts at about 1am.

Now he had a lot to do in those 4 hours. He may have done all his cleaning between the hours of 5-6am but in the previous 4 hours I'm not sure he would have been able to kill three people, load them into a vehicle and find a disposal area, dispose of three bodies and then get back home in quick succession. I don't see them being too far away at all really. But if we're looking at the extreme, 1-1/2 hours out and back again for a total of three hours for disposal would be the maximum range I'd think.

That's still way too long and leaves way too many possibilities of where they could be however. :(

One other thing I do question is where he was after he brought the neighbour back home following the trip to drop off Yessenia's car. We haven't heard what time they got back but I have to assume it wasn't shortly after 9am when LE were there doing the wellness check and he showed up at the house. Don't think he was out with the neighbour for 3 hours. So where did he go after dropping the neighbour off? And how did he know to get back to the house when LE showed up? Or did he? Did he just randomly come back at that time after doing something else? Was he checking out something in the daylight hours? Like maybe how hidden they were?

MOO

How long would it have taken to drive from Deltona to the Publix in Lake Mary without using toll roads? Using toll roads would take approximately 23 min. one way as far as I can tell, just typing in Deltona and Publix in Lake Mary to get a route.

How long would it have taken to drive from Deltona to the Publix in Lake Mary without using toll roads? Using toll roads would take approximately 23 min. one way as far as I can tell, just typing in Deltona and Publix in Lake Mary to get a route.

All JMO

There are no toll roads. I go to that Publix all the time, near her work, because one of my doctors is near her work complex. So when I leave my doc's I go across the street and up a couple blocks to that Publix.

Anyway, there are three routes I could take but I take the back way.

The back way....go down Debary Ave (past her house) and continue to US 17-92. Turn left onto 17-92 and continue to (if I recall the name correctly) Monroe Ave and turn right onto that. Continue to SR 46, turn right. Go one stoplight to Rinehart Rd, turn left. That takes me all the way to her work and Publix, about 7to 8 stoplights down.

Route I-4....get on Debary Ave, get on I-4, turn off at the Sanford Mall exit, go left to get onto SR 46, the mall is right there. Go one block further and that is Rinehart road, turn right and take it 7-8 stoplights down to Publix/her work.

Alternative back way....take Debary Ave to Hwy 17-92, turn left. Take 17-92 around Lake Monroe into Sanford, first stoplight is SR 46, turn right onto 46, take that up to Rinehart Road, turn left onto Rinehart.

My back way and alternate back way are almost the same but with the alternate I am taking the long way around Lake Monroe and then backtracking back up to Rinehart. Still, there have been times I've had to take the alternate (traffic accident, etc).

Okay....the back way and alternate are dark at night, lonely with little traffic and surrounded by woods and water. Going either of these ways takes me over the St John's river and there is a boat dock. Also, going the back way alternate around the lake there is a berm going from before the hospital and beyond where cars are pulled over all day long to fish. Not anyone there at night tho, but maybe hospital traffic once in a while at night and a restaurant/bar there just before the hospital.

Going I-4, there could be more traffic and fewer places to pull over. It's possible to pull over, ESP near woods off I-4 and there are two bridges. Quicker but a lot more risk if there were bodies to dispose of.

It takes me about 20-25 mins from the area of her house to get to my doc and that Publix. But I go in the middle of the day in lots of traffic once I get onto Rinehart Rd.
Does this help?

Reference his work, I heard them say on the radio he hadn't worked much....just once in a while at a restaurant (probably as a cook, IMO). It's hard for ex cons to get jobs. I guess she supported him ��

Well, according to the news stories (links above) he told LE that morning that he had left for work but returned to get his wallet, which he'd forgotten.

So unless he lied about that (quite possible IMO) he works. But I've never heard where.

Jmo

is it possible he made more than one trip out during night to dispose?

Or one fell swoop, either way, taking an awful chance

OH say, does that house have a garage???

(i would love to know what reason he gave the neighbor for that early morning drop off, smh)

One of the articles mentions that she was on the phone with her co-worker/boyfriend at one point on Tuesday evening. I can't find the story now, but I think it mentioned that they were talking around 12:45 a.m. And he knocked on the window at 6 a.m. So we know that it happened between those times. Since he spent a considerable amount of time trying to clean the house and conceal the crime, police seem to think that it happened no later than 5 a.m. So that shortens the window a bit. That's a relatively tight window that could get even tighter with phone ping info. And we know that he was very disorganized and was not thinking very clearly. I just don't think she's more than a few miles from her home. Also, the News-Journal reported today that police are searching again and are now focused on Deltona. So they seem to think the same thing.

All JMO

There are no toll roads. I go to that Publix all the time, near her work, because one of my doctors is near her work complex. So when I leave my doc's I go across the street and up a couple blocks to that Publix.

Anyway, there are three routes I could take but I take the back way.

The back way....go down Debary Ave (past her house) and continue to US 17-92. Turn left onto 17-92 and continue to (if I recall the name correctly) Monroe Ave and turn right onto that. Continue to SR 46, turn right. Go one stoplight to Rinehart Rd, turn left. That takes me all the way to her work and Publix, about 7to 8 stoplights down.

Route I-4....get on Debary Ave, get on I-4, turn off at the Sanford Mall exit, go left to get onto SR 46, the mall is right there. Go one block further and that is Rinehart road, turn right and take it 7-8 stoplights down to Publix/her work.

Alternative back way....take Debary Ave to Hwy 17-92, turn left. Take 17-92 around Lake Monroe into Sanford, first stoplight is SR 46, turn right onto 46, take that up to Rinehart Road, turn left onto Rinehart.

My back way and alternate back way are almost the same but with the alternate I am taking the long way around Lake Monroe and then backtracking back up to Rinehart. Still, there have been times I've had to take the alternate (traffic accident, etc).

Okay....the back way and alternate are dark at night, lonely with little traffic and surrounded by woods and water. Going either of these ways takes me over the St John's river and there is a boat dock. Also, going the back way alternate around the lake there is a berm going from before the hospital and beyond where cars are pulled over all day long to fish. Not anyone there at night tho, but maybe hospital traffic once in a while at night and a restaurant/bar there just before the hospital.

Going I-4, there could be more traffic and fewer places to pull over. It's possible to pull over, ESP near woods off I-4 and there are two bridges. Quicker but a lot more risk if there were bodies to dispose of.

It takes me about 20-25 mins from the area of her house to get to my doc and that Publix. But I go in the middle of the day in lots of traffic once I get onto Rinehart Rd.
Does this help?

Yes, that means we know where he was for at least 40-50 minutes and helps tighten the timeline. I don't know how long he took to wipe down the car, maybe 5 minutes? Then disposing of the clothing and mats in a dumpster, less than 5 minutes? That would leave about 4 hours to kill, clean and conceal the bodies, meaning closer to home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx