FL FL - Yessinia Suarez, 28, & 2 children, Deltona, 22 Oct 2013 #1 *L. Toledo guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;920389177916776448]https://twitter.com/frankfff/status/920389177916776448[/video]

Thank goodness for that!! No doubt if he's convicted that will be part of his appeal. But in the mean time, this jury gets to hear his admission and his lies.

:happydance:

[video=twitter;920389177916776448]https://twitter.com/frankfff/status/920389177916776448[/video]

Thank goodness for that!! No doubt if he's convicted that will be part of his appeal. But in the mean time, this jury gets to hear his admission and his lies.

:happydance:
Thanks for the tweets today Kamille!

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

I recently learned about this case and it really saddens me. The selfishness of LT is ridiculous, why won’t he tell what he did with the bodies?

The fact that he hid them well and the crime was discovered soon after it happened is baffling to me.

I wonder if they could retrieve any messages from his cell phone as it seems it was never located.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I recently learned about this case and it really saddens me. The selfishness of LT is ridiculous, why won’t he tell what he did with the bodies?

The fact that he hid them well and the crime was discovered soon after it happened is baffling to me.

I wonder if they could retrieve any messages from his cell phone as it seems it was never located.

From my understanding, neither his nor Yessenia's cell phones have been found. Has there been any cell phone evidence presented? Like when they shut down, where they were when they shut down etc? I assume they are hidden with the bodies?

To me it seems like a lot of things are being left out but I realize I'm not watching every day all day and that our one lonely reporter is not live tweeting everything.

Another thing I find suspicious is that the garage door opener was found in his clothing in the dumpster. Which indicates to me that he changed clothing after he left the house and closed the garage door. Did he take extra clothing with him to do this? Did he get extra clothing from somewhere/someone while disposing of bodies and evidence? :thinking:

MOO

From my understanding, neither his nor Yessenia's cell phones have been found. Has there been any cell phone evidence presented? Like when they shut down, where they were when they shut down etc? I assume they are hidden with the bodies?

To me it seems like a lot of things are being left out but I realize I'm not watching every day all day and that our one lonely reporter is not live tweeting everything.

Another thing I find suspicious is that the garage door opener was found in his clothing in the dumpster. Which indicates to me that he changed clothing after he left the house and closed the garage door. Did he take extra clothing with him to do this? Did he get extra clothing from somewhere/someone while disposing of bodies and evidence? :thinking:

MOO

I have been listening to the trial with what’s posted on YT in the background so I’m only on day 3 so far. The only cell phone information I’ve heard was during the testimony of KD and it seems they pulled his cell phone records because he didn’t keep any evidence of the affair on his cell.

LT was a gang member so IMO he may have known how to cover crimes easily, may have turned off location on both cells before leaving the house.

He murdered 3 people in 4 hours and hid the bodies and in 4 years they haven’t been found. It makes me think he took them to a grave used before for previous crimes.

MOO

Aww, gee, defense objection to what the jury will hear. Jury sent out of the room while this is debated.

Apparently there was an objection to what would be stricken from the transcript.

Oh wow, it's about 6 1/2 hours of video. Prosecutors just finished editing it last night. I can't hear the defense right now, darn, turn up the mic!

Judge asking defense whether he should give the jurors 3 hours off while defense reads the transcript. Sigh.

[video=twitter;920644129801031680]https://twitter.com/frankfff/status/920644129801031680[/video]

[video=twitter;920663331316404224]https://twitter.com/frankfff/status/920663331316404224[/video]

[video=twitter;920635297515307008]https://twitter.com/frankfff/status/920635297515307008[/video]

Toledo excused, Judge and attorneys will be going over transcripts today. Looks as if this will be live streamed.

Frank Fernandez‏ @frankfff 2h2 hours ago

Volusia Sheriffs Sgt. A.J. Pagliari is now on stand. He responded to Toledo's home at 2:30 pm on Oct 23, 2013

Pagliari interviewed Toledo on the day #LuisToledo is accused of killing wife and her 2 children and subsequently

Prosecutor Ryan Will is now going to show jurors video recording of Pagliari interviewing Toledo

[video=twitter;920640938845683712]https://twitter.com/frankfff/status/920640938845683712[/video]

Toledo talking about where the kid's go to school in Seminole County even though they lived in Deltona

Toledo said he met Suarez in Orlando. Deen objects to something. Recording stopped. Sidebar

Jurors sent out of courtroom

Judge Zambrano tells attorneys that he is seriously concerned that they have agreements that don't materialize #luistoledo

Defense Attorney Deen objected to Toledo talking in the recording about a woman being naked and being a lesbian and a "naked *advertiser censored*"

Judge Zambrano says we can't do this right now. Deen says they have gone over transcript. Judge says yes but now we get this 11 pages in

Judge considering giving jury 3 hours off so defense an go over transcript

Prosecutor Will said he met with defense and he had nothing in his notes about them requesting this portion be taken out of record

Judge orders court in recess for an hour so defense can go over transcript/ recording

Court cleared while attorneys go over transcript.

Judge telling jurors that there are technical issues and the jury is getting the rest of the day off #luistoledo

Judge Zambrano says "It's just a minor bump in the road." And emphasizes to jurors not to research the case

Jurors will return tomorrow at 9 a.m. Thursday. Jurors already have Friday off which the judge had given them off last week #luistoledo

https://twitter.com/frankfff?lang=en

I really don't understand when it became standard for the defense to be able to remove all traces of a defendant's actually personality during the course of a trial. :notgood:

Toledo excused, Judge and attorneys will be going over transcripts today. Looks as if this will be live streamed.

Really? They are going to stream the legal arguments when the jury is not present? No wonder the defense wanted the jury sequestered. I'll be out for most of today so I'll miss it in real time. :(

Why is the defense trying to keep out the portion of the video of the defendant stating that Tyshawn Jackson disposed of the bodies in a gator pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum