Focusing Solely on Cindy's Inconsistencies

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
With mad respect to Chiquita for the transcription/highlighting below.... if you didn't read it then, you need to now, and if you did then, well how's about a trip down memory lane.... Taking you back now to a time just two years and 10 days ago, when CA and LE had a moment to have a little heart to heart.... :croc:

I remember watching the video of this interview, and it was so frustrating! By the time that video was release as part of discovery, I think all of us here knew that it was all one big lie........Cindy repeating Casey's lies as if it was factual and relevant, and taking an hour to do it. And then when she stated that she thought Zanny could be either Jesse or Amy, I got angry! Cindy knew that Casey had lied about everything and there was no Zanny. But She was desperate that there be a babysitter, because if there was no Zanny and no babysitter, that left only Casey that could have been responsible for what happened to Caylee.

In reference to 1/1a. of the list (regarding the infamous "smells like a dead body" 911 call): When Cindy changed her tune and stated she only said that just to get LE's attention asap, she apparently had forgotten about her return to Gentiva after she and GA retrieved ICA's car from the towyard-- because at least three of her coworkers stated in their interviews that she told THEM about the car smelling like a DEAD BODY!!! Of course, this happened in the early afternoon, HOURS before she and Amy H. located Casey at Tony's apt.!! At work the whole office knew that she had been extremely worried and increasingly agitated for WEEKS regarding the Casey "situation"; as soon as GA called and told her about locating the car, her supervisor told her it was OK to leave work to go take care of her personal business AND also her boss told CA that she did not need to return to Gentiva for the rest of the day; she was told to GO HOME. However, after they got the reeking car home, CA disregards orders and RETURNS TO WORK!! This is when she tells the office about the smell of a DEAD BODY in the car. So, how is THIS "excited utterance" explained away?? There was no reason to use exaggeration just to, for example, be able to leave work; she had already been sent home. After returning, she is once again sent home, and this time she doesn't try to return to Gentiva. Also, when she told co-workers about the DEAD BODY (quote-unquote) smell, she had NO plans to call 911, so she can't say she was "overly dramatic" on purpose to get help on the way to her!! You can't fool all of the people all of the time, Cindy!!:banghead:

BBM - Especially their "work purses".

The "work purse" has always made me laugh! I remember early on that a lot of people thought that Casey's "work purse" meant that it was her "stripper purse." That she worked in an Adult Entertainment Club. I could tell right away that this "work purse" had nothing to do with a Strip Club!!

I am a bartender in an "Adult Entertainment" club... AKA Strip Club... and I have been for a while (Not as bad as people want to make them out to be... just saying!!). A dancer could not even fit her "stripper heals" into that bag!!! That bag would not even fit the make-up these girls bring to work!! :floorlaugh:

I have always been intrigued by this "dead stripper" Dominic Casey had talked about in his emails! So much so that the last time I was in Orlando... I did my own strip club hopping investigation. :innocent:

11. CA gave LE a hairbrush used by many and not the hairbrush used exclusively on Caylee.

Not really a lie, more a half-hearted effort to find Caylee.
Hi All:)

Adding to the list.....Cindy's statement that Caylee is still alive, while wearing her ashes around her neck.

Cindy claims that Casey was her best friend, although Lee and others stated
that Casey hated her Mother and that Cindy and Casey fought all of the time.

She stated that Casey was innocent and totally a victim in this, yet told LE Casey didn't do this alone she had to have had help.

She stated that the last time she saw Caylee was June 9th, yet she spent
Father's Day with her.

Just recently with one of those specials that aired, CA stated she can't believe ICA just made up this nanny person...well, yeah, she did..I wonder what CA thinks of that revelation from the mouth of LKB? JMHO

Justice for Caylee

In reference to 1/1a. of the list (regarding the infamous "smells like a dead body" 911 call): When Cindy changed her tune and stated she only said that just to get LE's attention asap, she apparently had forgotten about her return to Gentiva after she and GA retrieved ICA's car from the towyard-- because at least three of her coworkers stated in their interviews that she told THEM about the car smelling like a DEAD BODY!!! Of course, this happened in the early afternoon, HOURS before she and Amy H. located Casey at Tony's apt.!! At work the whole office knew that she had been extremely worried and increasingly agitated for WEEKS regarding the Casey "situation"; as soon as GA called and told her about locating the car, her supervisor told her it was OK to leave work to go take care of her personal business AND also her boss told CA that she did not need to return to Gentiva for the rest of the day; she was told to GO HOME. However, after they got the reeking car home, CA disregards orders and RETURNS TO WORK!! This is when she tells the office about the smell of a DEAD BODY in the car. So, how is THIS "excited utterance" explained away?? There was no reason to use exaggeration just to, for example, be able to leave work; she had already been sent home. After returning, she is once again sent home, and this time she doesn't try to return to Gentiva. Also, when she told co-workers about the DEAD BODY (quote-unquote) smell, she had NO plans to call 911, so she can't say she was "overly dramatic" on purpose to get help on the way to her!! You can't fool all of the people all of the time, Cindy!!:banghead:

Excellent post!!

:moo:

Just came across this, so I don't know if you all saw this already. This is in response to CA's Myspace posting of "MY Caylee is missing"! Makes alot of sense...JMHO

I always thought something was up with this particular post and felt from it, she surmised of what became of Caylee....JMHO

http://***************************/2010/06/cindy-anthonys-myspace-entry.html

Justice for Caylee

LLL
This link won't work for me. Can you repost it or tell me what it says? I am so curious.
TIA :)

I went over the transcripts of CA and KC's interviews with LE, hundreds of pages just for CA, actually, hers were longer than KC's....that woman just goes on and on.... I pulled an old report from an FBI agent that was published on the web in 1996, the article discusses reviewing transcripts for inconsistencies and revealing/disqualifying statements. I started out using colored highlighters to mark where I found an inconsistency, sentences that had disqualifying words or statements (words used subconsciously when we are lying) and what one of our wise WS'ers named "word salad", actually word salad is not technical name, but it should be, sentences that contain unusual information that doesn't seem to fit, words in an order that make no sense, etc., which we know the A's are famous for. According to the FBI, when a person uses "word salad" it is an indication that something has changed (in their heads) about the story they are telling so they simply babble or make statements that don't fit with the conversation. (example statement: "I was going to the store to buy milk, I hate how hot it is so I never wear shoes, then I got home and put the milk in the refrigerater" this statement would indicate that something happened when the person telling the story went to the store that they do not want to discuss) So anyhow, I started out with my colored markers and gave up after 3 pages, because every single sentence out of both their mouths showed indications of deception and lies. By time the time I finished reading both transcripts and making my notes (as I did back in my trial prep days) I knew for certain that most any idiot could see through their lies. CA babbles and babbles saying absolutely nothing at times except spewing random words. I think her use of "red flags" has been the most obvious abuse of the truth so far. She uses that to suit her need, she sees them when it works for her and doesn't see them when it makes her look bad.

BBM - that's too funny, the last hearing when Cindy was on the stand, Jeff Ashton wanted to pull up one of her prior interviews, he asked the clerk if she had a paper copy of it available and I remember him holding his thumb and forefinger up and apart about two inches and he said "It would be really thick, like this", HAHA! That was funny.

One of lies she told that cracks me up was on Larry King when he asked her about the party photos, and she goes, 'One, one photo, one time'. Like "big deal". One photo, my aunt fanny!!!

Edited to add link, starts at 4:00 mark
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=418lhUGea6g&NR=1[/ame]

Another inconsistency is, in this same LK interview she talks about how she wrote suicide notes but what stopped her was her faith, but on GMA she professed that was stopped her was Casey.

Gnatcatcher,
I caught that too. 1 picture my fanny! I can think of at least a dozen. How can Cindy say that on national television?

And to say "I partied too at 23". Larry then goes on to say, "but your child wasn't missing". Cindy shakes her head in defiance like "how dare U" - it was one picture, that's all it was.

Woo-boy, wait until she gets on the stand.

MOO

Mel

11. CA gave LE a hairbrush used by many and not the hairbrush used exclusively on Caylee.

Not really a lie, more a half-hearted effort to find Caylee.
Hi All:)

Oh.....silly....it's just a "half-truth". :truce:

On that LKL video, I love how Larry tells them go visit her! If she didn't do anything wrong, she can't say anything incriminating! :great:

This is brilliant!!!:clap::clap::clap: Hope the prosecutors see this post!:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

As others have stated, this is a most outstanding post! :woohoo:
You make an excellent point about CA making the dead body statement to her co-workers before she was even thinking about calling 911. Clearly, the car smelled like a dead body and no matter how the A's try to distance themselves from their initial statements, the SA will bring them right back to them. As far as I am concerned, everything CA said AFTER the 911 is to be discounted. That was the only point of honesty for her. Everything else has been covering for ICA. moo

I hate the LKL video - I cringed the entire time. Hours later Caylee's body was found.

The best in when Cinday says the dance photos of KC is KC working she was working at Fusion as a promoter.

Ah ok.

This is brilliant!!!:clap::clap::clap: Hope the prosecutors see this post!:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

I don't think the prosecutors need to see it; they are so methodical and have their witnesses lined up and in the interviews they have already asked this question about the car. No problem.

I hate the LKL video - I cringed the entire time. Hours later Caylee's body was found.

The best in when Cinday says the dance photos of KC is KC working she was working at Fusion as a promoter.

Ah ok.

Yes! And when she was at Target she was testing their security measures! And when she was at the counter of BoA, it was a customer service audit. These are the tasks that earned her the employee of the year award!

:floorlaugh:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak