For those who agree with the verdict...help me understand.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LITTLE CASEY UNDERSTANDS EVERYTHING

I found this on FB, no clue who wrote it, the person who posted it told me he just came across it while browsing the www.

"Dear mommy, I see you smile down there below, are those tears of joy you show? I'm glad your happy, although you lied, I'd love to be there by your side, but by your choice I view from above, tell my grandparents I send my love. It's beautiful here is all I can say, your life will go on, without me in your way. Love Caylee."

So sad but so true

I don't think he took the remains home either, and I'm sure that isn't what the DT was trying to imply. I believe they were saying that he stumbled on them in August, and when no one believed him then he did whatever he could to insure he'd be the one known to have found her whenever he called the next time. One peculiar thing about this though, and I know some are going to think I'm a conspiracy theorist for this, is watching the video of Dominic Casey out there and listening to Roy's 1st 911 calls and seeing the crime scene photos, I'm convinced Dominic Casey was in the spot of her remains. But, her remains are not on that video. She either wasn't there then or she was buried. Dominic and Hoover practically step over/on where she should've been. That stuck out to me and I found it disturbing, and furthered my thinking that Casey didn't put her out in the swamp.

However though, being devils advocate, Casey did panic when they put her in that room and had the tv on saying a skull had been found, and there was no reaction when Padilla was doing that lake search.

I agree, i dont believe Caylee was ever knocked out before June 16th either. Cindy watched her or she spent time with whoever ICA was dating. But TL didn't want Caylee at his apartment (certainly not to spend the night). There was no job and there was no nanny but there was a date and no babysitter. Who was watching Caylee?

She probably drowned in the pool. IMO. As far as this date with TL. They didn't go clubbing, they rented a couple movies and went to his apartment. They had done that before with Caylee. And now even the roommates are saying that the media blew it all out of proportion about TL not wanting Caylee there. I think it was on HLN last night.

Folks, the moderators see the little digs back and forth at one another. Please stop so TO's don't have to be given to everyone that plays the tit for tat game AKA mutual combat LOL.
Thanks for your cooperation.

as always this post lands randomly.

bbm

I find that very intriguing. Can you go into further detail into how you came to that conclusion?

If you YT search for the Dominic Casey video, you'll see the specific video I'm talking about (I am slightly unsavy with computers, otherwise I'd post the video). Then, look at the crime scene photos, compare the entry way to the remains site with the entry way that Dominic went in on his second day of searching out there (after searching at the abandoned house). Look at the tree the CSI photographed that was near/over the skull, match it to the fallen tree in Dominic's video. And finally, in one of Roy Kronk's first calls where he was describing where he saw the skull, he specifically talked about a very large fallen tree, kind of like a marker to where he saw the skull, and you can see this very large fallen tree in the background of the Dominic Casey video. I am convinced they were in that spot. But, there is no Caylee in the video from their search in November.

:tyou::tyou::tyou:
I'm sorry but I feel a little offended by your post. I've been a true crime fan all my adult life (that's a long time lol). Rarely do I find one that I feel the defendant is innocent. However, in this case and from day 1, I had my doubts that this child was murdered. I've followed the case religiously, watched my share of the TH's, even NG and I've been around this board the whole time. One thing I know for sure is that the media had this girl convicted a long long time ago. And, hate to say, but the majority of the members of this board really bashed her and the DT all along and I found myself a minority on here. But, I stuck it out. Well, since the verdict I still find myself a minority and obviously after watching the trial and coming to a conclusion more members/guest also believe she is not guilty. This mob mentality that everyone is promoting is not only ridiculous but a slap at the very constitution we are so fortunate to have protect us. No, I didn't crawl out of the wordwork. I know you stated that you are not directing your post at WS but there are a few of us on here that do support the jury and their verdict. Thanks for listening.

However though, being devils advocate, Casey did panic when they put her in that room and had the tv on saying a skull had been found, and there was no reaction when Padilla was doing that lake search.

She did, and I heard they were going to release that video of her panicking. I can't explain that way, really. Unless, she knew at that point through her secret, unrecorded meeting with George, where Caylee was. Or, she just had this sickening feeling knowing exactly where they were, and felt maybe they might've truly found her that time. I don't know. But, that video is odd and that video was taken while Casey was in jail.

ETA: I'm frequently accused of playing devil's advocate.. LOL

bbm

I find that very intriguing. Can you go into further detail into how you came to that conclusion?

Not my post but I'll chime in. The video and the pictures of the remain site, at the opening of the path look the same and you can see the same fallen tree. Just my take. Now I'll hop off and let the OP tell you if I'm wrong.

She did, and I heard they were going to release that video of her panicking. I can't explain that way, really. Unless, she knew at that point through her secret, unrecorded meeting with George, where Caylee was. Or, she just had this sickening feeling knowing exactly where they were, and felt maybe they might've truly found her that time. I don't know. But, that video is odd and that video was taken while Casey was in jail.

ETA: I'm frequently accused of playing devil's advocate.. LOL

BBM. I've never heard about her having a secret unrecorded meeting with George. Did this really happen? If so, around what date?

I would be so much happier if Matlock and Perry Mason were running this case, along with Angela Landsbury providing the investigating.

The loose ends are maddening, the jury bearing the brunt of that one in a very real way. I don't want loose ends, I want an answer that's absolute with an iron clad guarantee.

I want this to be a movie or an episode of CSI that says yes or no, not maybe this, that or the other. I want a talking head that gets their prediction right on something, anything.

I didn't get it.

What I did get was a not guilty verdict that seems is commensurate to the evidence. I can live with it.

Along with Perry Mason, Matlock, and A.Landsbury, let's add Barnaby Jones and Vince Bugliosi (who prosecuted Manson) to the Dream Team. :crazy::crazy:

(No disrespect to JA, LDB, or FG).

On your main points, I hear you and concur. As a thought experiment, I imagine the State now saying,

"Okay, we stand corrected. We endorse this jury verdict that ICA is innocent. But that means GA must be guilty of something. Let's charge GA and bring him to trial."

Would this same jury convict GA of a crime? If not, who else do they blame, the cashier at the local McDonald's? To me, ICA being innocent requires that GA must be guilty of something serious. Both ICA and GA cannot both be innocent, in my mind.

So I think the jury, to be consistent, should now be recommending that the state arrest GA, and be willing to prosecute him. To simply wash their hands of it at this point strikes me as an illogical dereliction of duty.

:rocker:

BBM. I've never heard about her having a secret unrecorded meeting with George. Did this really happen? If so, around what date?

I don't think it ever happened. George asked Casey to ask for it in one of the taped jailhouse visits.

I didn't follow the case, other than its basics - so no Nancy Grace et al., no WS threads pro or con, no internet searches. I did watch the whole trial, and tried then to judge matters soley as they were presented in court, to the jury. So it really was a bit of a surprise.

Same here. I kept waiting for the one thing that would PROVE it all happened the way they said and I didn't hear it. Since the trial started I have done a lot of reading and research and feel that the state stayed away from some things that may (or may not) have made a difference to jurors, but did to me, i.e. all of the MS and FB postings made by Casey, things she said to friends and other people who were not called to the stand, etc...plus I kept expecting to see Casey on video at Home Depot buying duct tape or acetone or trash bags...something. Wasn't there a lot of talk about Home Depot at one time?

Along with Perry Mason, Matlock, and A.Landsbury, let's add Barnaby Jones and Vince Bugliosi (who prosecuted Manson) to the Dream Team. :crazy::crazy:

(No disrespect to JA, LDB, or FG).

On your main points, I hear you and concur. As a thought experiment, I imagine the State now saying,

"Okay, we stand corrected. We endorse this jury verdict that ICA is innocent. But that means GA must be guilty of something. Let's charge GA and bring him to trial."

Would this same jury convict GA of a crime? If not, who else do they blame, the cashier at the local McDonald's? To me, ICA being innocent requires that GA must be guilty of something serious. Both ICA and GA cannot both be innocent, in my mind.

So I think the jury, to be consistent, should now be recommending that the state arrest GA, and be willing to prosecute him. To simply wash their hands of it at this point strikes me as an illogical dereliction of duty.

Not if it was an accident. Casey or George or both would only be guilty of disposing of the body. Why does it have to be murder. I think the whole DT case was that this wasn't a murder but an accident.

respectfully

ok this may get some tomatoes thrown at me but I'm just throwing this out there as a possibility of an alternate theory of what could have happened given the points you listed. I just want to say though that this case is as tragic to me as it is others and I really just wish we could know the truth.

casey last one to see Caylee
- Is this really proven? but let's just say it was Casey, maybe Caylee died due to her negligence. Let's say asphyxiated on a rock or even got into her chloroform

not reporting Caylee dead/missing- maybe she was to scared to admit it or maybe she even told the nanny story to herself and believed it.

partied for a month- at fusion where drugs were readily available. reality escape? was KC ever drug tested?

nanny story another lie to keep everyone away from the truth

chloroform in the car, "How to Make Chloroform" searched on the computer-
Maybe chloroform was KC's indulgence.. maybe Caylee got into it?

smell of death in the car, hair with death band in the car
- I fully believe Caylee was in the trunk

body found in a bag that matched a bag at the mothers house, duct tape found on the remains that was the same duct tape found at the house- this all could all be the signs of a cover-up

I welcome all critiques to my theory but would appreciate respect for respect in return

There's no evidence to support much of what you wrote.Even the defense team didn't go there. If Caylee got into Casey's chloroform :waitasec: that's still neglect /aggravated child abuse.
Casey was seen by several psychologists and psychiatrists. If the DT had any evidence of a break with reality they would have used it. They fought from having the SA's depo the drs that saw ICA and when they lost they called HHJP in the middle of the States depo to stop it.Then the DT took both of those dr.s off their witness list and the State added them.

The phone calls show her last activity at the house till she split for Tonys and this is the day Caylee died. If she was a murderer, why did she call her parents? How does that fit in with a premeditated murderous mother, or a murderess at all?

Thanks for the info. I'm curious if these phone records are consistent with the defense theory (IIRC) that GA first found Caylee in the pool then notified ICA about it. Why would ICA be calling GA if he was already aware of the earlier drowning?

Why, for that matter, would GA saunter off to work in the immediate aftermath of such a traumatic event? I should know, but have forgotten whether GA denied the defense drowning theory under oath.

:waitasec: :guitar: :bricks:

Thanks for the info. I'm curious if these phone records are consistent with the defense theory (IIRC) that GA first found Caylee in the pool then notified ICA about it. Why would ICA be calling GA if he was already aware of the earlier drowning?

Why, for that matter, would GA saunter off to work in the immediate aftermath of such a traumatic event? I should know, but have forgotten whether GA denied the defense drowning theory under oath.

:waitasec: :guitar: :bricks:

I don't think that under oath means anything to any of the anthonys Jmo

No.During a visit with CA and GA, he asked her to choose one of them(GA,CA,LA) to meet with not videotaped.She wanted GA.It was arranged with LE and the prison.GA went with LE(they tape recorded GA talking to them in the car) and at the prison one of the DT jr lawyers showed up and stopped it before it happened.

I'm curious if these phone records are consistent with the defense theory (IIRC) that GA first found Caylee in the pool then notified ICA about it. Why would ICA be calling GA if he was already aware of the earlier drowning?

"Dad, tell me where you put Caylee!"

Well, he never answered the phone.

I don't understand this reasoning. Why would Casey make endless calls trying to contact someone close after she had murdered her daughter?
Trying to call during/after an accident makes much more sense

With all respect, and not to be obnoxious here, but while ICA was busy with those phone calls after an innocent accident, I'm curious why one of her calls was not to trained paramedics who could quickly arrive and possibly find a way to revive Caylee, or at least confirm her death in a legitimate way.

At worst, Caylee would then have had a decent burial, and would not have been discarded like a collection of empty beer cans.

:bicycle: :gavel: :candle:

With all respect, and not to be obnoxious here, but while ICA was busy with those phone calls after an innocent accident, I'm curious why one of her calls was not to trained paramedics who could quickly arrive and possibly find a way to revive Caylee, or at least confirm her death in a legitimate way.
Another thing is that it wasn't at all out of character for her to repeatedly call people if they weren't picking up the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VaggieX