For those who believe in the Divine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree, at this point we may not get to the bottom of the details. I earlier hoped that if ICA were convicted, and had no hope of reducing her penalty, she might have no further incentive to cover up, and simply confess what she knows.

Now, according to her twisted values, she has every incentive to continue the cover-up. She feels richly rewarded for being such a great liar. Her worst instincts have been reinforced.

But for such occasions it is written: "Do not strive to emulate those who do wrong. For like grass they soon wither, and fade like the green of spring." (Psalm 37:1-2).

As you alluded to, ICA indisputably failed to give her child a proper burial. She also failed to give medical experts a chance to either revive Caylee or to officially determine her medical status. If neither of these actions by ICA is a felony, they should be, and should have been addressed during the trial.
The baby may have been dead I MEAN dead, and no medic could help. but to give her a proper burial that is another topic.
A topic that infuriates me. The baby should have had a proper burial
If Caylee had been drowned for so long that a medically untrained ICA could officially declare Caylee deceased, then why was ICA unaware of Caylee's whereabouts for that long a period?
That was a show, an act a stage, a front, a prop. they knew - at least KC and GA knew long before the 31 days, maybe CA found out after the clean up job, but they gave the law a run around. :( This still points to culpable, parental negligence. It does not, it points to liers and that is all.The jury had no valid grounds for condoning this.

Blessings. :coffeews::coffeews::coffeews::eek:hdear::eek:hdear::eek:hdear:
The green above is Song.

The reason KC was not convicted was what I call "Thank you George" Ex murder investigator. He knew what they need to convict and how to set up the DOUBT
They planed and choreographed the doubt plan and cleaned up all the rest.
Lies from every angle helped the doubt plan. In addition, making GA the molester bad person (Which can never be proven at this stage) made him the bad person and released her from MUCH of the hate coming at her.
MOO

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement. I know that Caylee is in the most wonderful of places that anyone could imagine, and for that we should be thankful, but when I think about what she had to go through to get there it just breaks my heart. I know our justice system would rather free the possibly guilty than to condemn the innocent, but in this particular case, it just seems so unfair for Caylee.

please help me understand how God could let this happen? I am so utterly depressed and disappointed. I can't even begin to make the effort to go pray or meditate or anything. My head is reeling and my world has fallen apart.

Finding 12 jurors (and some alternates) who believe KC's innocence is statistically improbable. If they had taken a week or so, if they had found her guilty of atleast manslaughter, if she got off on a technicality then ok but this is just almost impossible.

I wanna say this is a miracle (as in an event that occurs against all odds but unfortunately it is a very terrible event)How could God let the impossible happen? Does this mean that he has forgiven her? That she has been given a second chance at life??? Strange thoughts occur to me: has sociopathic Casey repented and God forgiven her??? I can't believe how this happened or why it did. Not a blade of grass moves without the Will of the Divine. Is this really God's will that she be FREE? That she be free, be rich, be famous?

Thoughts?

God is good. God gave man free will, including Casey. God provided guidance as to how to live a good life. Casey used her free will for an evil purpose, IMHO. However, God used her evil for a greater good. Laws will come from this that save children. Awareness will save lives and cause people to have conversations and address issues they otherwise may not have. I guarantee you somewhere right now, there is a mom like Cindy A. saying "no way, not in my family" and filing for custody.

Is she sorry? I'd say probably not. If she is genuinely sorry, she will begin to make amends. I'm not holding my breath.

A few years ago, I watched a beautiful six year old girl die slowly and painfully from cancer. I know Haitian children who were orphaned and sick and starving. These children taught me more about faith then any class, sermon or minister. And my husband IS a minister, so that's saying a lot!

hun god didnt let her get away with this .. if you think about it .. when she dies she will most likely go to hell .. because if she ever asks him for forgiveness she wont mean it from the depths of her soul.. and when u ask god for forgivness and take him into your heart you should never have any doubts about your faith for him .. life isnt going to be great for her ..you will see

I certainly do not recognize your God.

I believe in God with all my heart and soul. I believe Caylee WILL have justice, in the end.

As for why God let's these things happen....how do we know it IS God letting these things happen? My humble opinion is that it is Satan letting these things happen. Satan can wreak havoc on lives and destroy families, if you let him. Don't ask God why bad things happen, pray and ask God to stop Satan!

By the tragic circumstances happening every day in this world and coming faster and harder like birth pangs, I believe this day will come sooner than we think.

All I can say is, God works in mysterious ways.

Also ....
"Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather restrain your wrath; for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will execute justice for you, said the Lord."

that verse is what I keep repeating to myself every day. And I do believe it. It is just the mother in me that aches for that sweet baby. I am a Christian, and I believe that she is safely in God's arm right now. She will never be cold or hungry, she will never be in pain, she will never have to suffer from a mother who did not truly love her. It is US who suffer, not her.

please help me understand how God could let this happen? I am so utterly depressed and disappointed. I can't even begin to make the effort to go pray or meditate or anything. My head is reeling and my world has fallen apart.

Finding 12 jurors (and some alternates) who believe KC's innocence is statistically improbable. If they had taken a week or so, if they had found her guilty of atleast manslaughter, if she got off on a technicality then ok but this is just almost impossible.

I wanna say this is a miracle (as in an event that occurs against all odds but unfortunately it is a very terrible event)How could God let the impossible happen? Does this mean that he has forgiven her? That she has been given a second chance at life??? Strange thoughts occur to me: has sociopathic Casey repented and God forgiven her??? I can't believe how this happened or why it did. Not a blade of grass moves without the Will of the Divine. Is this really God's will that she be FREE? That she be free, be rich, be famous?

Thoughts?

Rose,
Do u believe in Revelations? This world is not going to get any better. It's written.
Hold onto your faith and continue to do the right thing.
We cant control the devil and God gives us all free will. Too many people are moving further and further away from the Lord.
Caylee is dancing with Jesus in heaven and is happier than ALL of us! We have to leave judgment to the Lord at this point.
:hugs:

I rarely post, but I do read here often. I just have to say that I don't think God allowed this to happen, I truly believe He is as sad as we all are at the verdict. IMO, There is so much evil in the world and it is sad to know that 12 jurors all felt it was the right decision to set her free. Evil prevailed and it doesn't speak well for our society as a whole. God has Caylee in His care and she is safe. Casey will be judged again, by God and her sins will not go unpunished. God is great all of the time. He gives us all choices, the jury chose wrong, they let evil prevail.

Everything happens for a reason and God works in mysterious ways. Our Divine Saviour was not looking to make Casey's life easier or better, but it may have seemed that way.

I think if Casey had been found guilty it would have been appealled and dragged on for years. She would be the martyr and victim she always wanted to be.

This way she is pumped up, feeling victorious. But she is not victorious, not really. Because she is still her sociopathic narcissistic self. and she will slip up again.

maybe God is warning us -- "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone". Just a thought.

God gave us all free will and with that free will comes tremendous power and responsibility. We can choose to do good or evil with it. ICA did evil with it. This isn't what God wanted her to do. God didn't do it. ICA did. God weeps when we do bad and rejoices when we do right. He loves us all. He is a kind God but a just one. We all make the decision with our free will where we end up for eternity. Pls don't lose your faith over this case. Caylee is safe with God and God would deal with those that need it all in due time.

I also have to put myself in check sometimes. It's a good thing to be sensitive and compassionate. A horrible crime like this should upset you. The day we don't care is truly a sad day. However, I had to remind myself of a few things:

1) Caylee is but one child. She was very unfortunate in one tragic way, but she was fortunate in other ways. She was born in healthy, in America, free, in a middle class home where she didn't want for toys, clothes, food, etc. She had many people in her life who truly did love her. (GA, CA, LA, Jesse Grund, Kristina Chester, Shirley Plesea etc., etc.) Every day all over the world children Caylee's age and younger die from cholera, dysentary, AIDS, war, and other tragic and often preventable causes. Many suffer and don't have the comforts we take for granted. Caylee's case is no less a tragedy, but it's not more tragic either.

2) When I start getting mad at God for all the injustice in the world, I gotta stop and get honest with myself. Can I really yell at him for every bad thing that happens if I don't also praise him for every good thing? Despite everything I just said, there is so much beauty in the world. There are doctors who take time out of their lives to go to foreign countries and administer life saving vaccines. There are children who hold lemonade stands in their yards to raise money so other children can sleep safely under malaria nets. There is a prosecutor who can't be home to tuck her own child into bed because she's working very hard to bring justice to another child. God does hear our cries, and it is through these beautiful people that he works in our world.

Thoughts?

Your Questions are good ones. Caylee is in heaven and can no longer be hurt by by those that should have cherished her. God cherishes her. It is God's will that we all have choices to make in life. Casey is free, but there are alot of very upset people out there, and I can't help but think that her life won't be satisfying with so many people against her. As for casey being forgiven for her sins, she must admit the true sin she committed and ask for God's forgiveness and be sincere. So, if she isn't truthful and sincere, when asking his forgiveness, God will see right through her and there will be no mercy shown when she faces his judgement. God gives us each the ability to make our own choices. The jury, in this case, made their choice and brought back not guilty on all the serious charges, but only the less serious charges. Now, we can choose to let the bitterness overcome us, our we can move on to try and help other victims thru websleuths.com and by contacting or home states politicians and ask that they support and help pass Caylee's Law. May God bless each of you, and help heal your hearts from the sorrow and anger you may have within you.

One time a few years ago, a dear friend of mine died at the age of 34 in a car accident. She was sweet, kind and a giver. Truly one of God's angels on earth. In prayer I asked God, "Why, did you take her Lord and why do you let some of the really rotten folks continue to live. Couldn't you have taken one of them?"

A still quiet voice said to me, "I let the mean, onery ones live longer in hopes that they will come to know me. "****" already knew me, and desired to live happily with me in heaven."

You can take it for what it was, but it has given me a great deal of comfort when I see evil folks that seem to "get by with murder."

There is always hope, there is no sin that, confessed, will not be forgiven. There is hope for ICA, OJ, as long as they are alive.

JMHO

When we first moved to our new house my kids had to move away from their friends and go to a brand new school. My son had a hard time at first because he was a new student at the middle school. It was hard for him. But there was one particular girl who was sweet and popular and was nice to him. And she stood up to the kids that tried to bully him.

Years later in high school, they were still friends. She was in two of my sons classes in his sophomore year. One friday night she and her football star boyfriend were hit head on by a drunk driver on the PCH. She died instantly.

My son was devastated and he told me very seriously, after the memorial, that he no longer believed in God. He said that God would never let such a wonderful, kind and caring person go out that way. Meanwhile the drunk driver was not even hurt.

I never had a really good answer to give to my son. I hoped he would come back to God on his own. But I am not sure that he has fully done so yet. He still goes to her grave sometimes. But he is still resentful.

My brother's son died of cancer at the age of 3. When he died my brother thanked God for the 3 years he had with him, not, why was his son the one with cancer? I learned a lot from that?

We have watched a precious little girl named Caylee in the videos and pictures and come to love her in so many ways.

We have watched police, detectives, a sheriff who is now in Bafra, 3 state attorneys, a judge and many others work so dilligently to "try" to be sure Caylee gets justice and cried with them when justice at this time was not meant to be. That has provided so much inspiration for me to know that there are people out there like this.

Caylee's name and the sense of injustice is known worldwide! Yes Caylee is gone but she will never be forgotten. There is much to be learned from all this and as sure as I know that there is a God in Heaven I know that there will be good from this.

I also know that there will be justice, it may not be in the way I had hoped, but there will be justice. Whether in this world or the next, it's not for me to know but I have absolute faith, beyond a shadow of a doubt God IS in control and he can turn bad into good.

I had an appointment today and it was the first time I've had this case off my mind. It felt good. I feel I have become obsessive to the point it is interfering with every aspect of my life. There is nothing I can do to fix it, I felt helpless and I am helpless where Caylee's justice is concerned.

As of right now I'm turning it over to the Lord. I don't even know if I'll watch the verdict tomorrow. It is in God's hands. His time is not always the time I want something to happen. I have faith and will trust him.

I have a book I read when I get this way and it's even more appropriate now. It's called "Heaven is Real". When I read it I can just imagine Caylee, Zahra, Ethan, Hailey and all our little angels here at WS seeing what he saw..

Justice will come in the time and manner God choses. I know that with every breath I take.

This is not heaven but a fallen, corrupted world (you know they crucified the Son of God). But it`s only temporary.

When we first moved to our new house my kids had to move away from their friends and go to a brand new school. My son had a hard time at first because he was a new student at the middle school. It was hard for him. But there was one particular girl who was sweet and popular and was nice to him. And she stood up to the kids that tried to bully him.

Years later in high school, they were still friends. She was in two of my sons classes in his sophomore year. One friday night she and her football star boyfriend were hit head on by a drunk driver on the PCH. She died instantly.

My son was devastated and he told me very seriously, after the memorial, that he no longer believed in God. He said that God would never let such a wonderful, kind and caring person go out that way. Meanwhile the drunk driver was not even hurt.

I never had a really good answer to give to my son. I hoped he would come back to God on his own. But I am not sure that he has fully done so yet. He still goes to her grave sometimes. But he is still resentful.

Praying for your son's faith, in Jesus' Name, amen. Maybe you can show him this thread and all of the great replies.

Thank you all for the wonderful posts.

It's true that there are other children who have been murdered or are in dire need. Why am I only thinking of Caylee? Caylee was a beautiful little girl but every child is precious and deserves attention. Why am I only mourning for Caylee when I can actually help another child in need?

Since the verdict I haven't even thought much about the defense. It is these jurors that have my heart aching. Is this what the world is coming to?
Almost every religion talks about the "dark ages" where money/fame/power/lust/greed are valued above all else. I believe that this case has demonstrated that so clearly.
I will watch Judge Perry today but will stop torturing myself by watching the trial over and over again. I don't care what the jurors say at this point. Their motives are crystal clear. I will channel my pain and anguish to develop a closer relationship with God. It is so easy to get caught up in the muck of this world. I don't want to, even for a minute, lose sight of my purpose and joy in life and that= my Lord and Savior.

Everything happens for a reason and God works in mysterious ways. Our Divine Saviour was not looking to make Casey's life easier or better, but it may have seemed that way.

I think if Casey had been found guilty it would have been appealled and dragged on for years. She would be the martyr and victim she always wanted to be.

This way she is pumped up, feeling victorious. But she is not victorious, not really. Because she is still her sociopathic narcissistic self. and she will slip up again.

So true! I never looked at it like this, but u put into words what I needed to hear. Thanks ;)
Plus, she is renting way too much space in my head! I have to analyze myself as to why she is and use this whole trial experience as one more learning "stepping stone" in my spiritual and emotional life.

I'm afraid my Faith is a little different to most on this thread but live my life as a vegetarian who loves and values all life. Since the age of 11 I woke up with a vivid dream that changed my life and since then have never killed any creature.

I believe that when we die we get reincarnated but that's a long story...
I love reading this thread its truly beautiful because no matter what religion we follow we all love and we all live honest, good lives.

My neighbour is a devout Christian and one of the greatest people I know with a heart as huge as anything. She has a 'serenity' about her that I cannot explain and when I question her on "but why God would let bad things happen" she smiles and says " The Lord works in mysterious ways"

No matter what religion we are or whether we have none I am sometimes humbled by the beautiful stories of faith that you share

May Your God Bless you all x x x

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back