For Those Who Do Think Avery was Framed & Evidence Planted - Discuss

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://gmancasefile.com/moore-to-the-story.html

"Moore to the Story: An FBI Agent's Take on MaM: Episode 6 part 2 of 3"

Another EXCELLENT analysis by a seasoned LEO. I love the part where he talks about his thoughts on the "magic bullet":

"I remember the horrible experience of Raffaele Sollecito, the Italian man accused with Amanda Knox of the murder of Meredith Kercher. The Italian authorities were desperate to "put him in the murder room." Yet there was no evidence of him there. So what happened? Six weeks after the extensive first search, the police went back and "found" the victim's bra clasp, and guess what? It was determined to have Raffaele's DNA on it. The defense, of course, wanted to be present at testing, but were denied. They then wanted to retest the DNA, but the prosecutors claimed that the DNA was completely consumed in testing. Before they were exonerated, Raffaele and Amanda each spent four years in prison for a crime they did not commit. Does this give anybody else a feeling of Deja vu?"

BCA ~ doing a quick search of the transcripts, there is/was a Lt. Sippel with Calumet County. From what I am reading, he was the dispatch lieutenant for the Calumet Sheriff's Department and he shared the responsibility for the perimeter security with Lt. Bowe. It looks like maybe he has something to do with the open area and vehicle searches in the yard too.

The other Sippel.... is Craig Sippel, he called in to AutoTrader for the first appointment she had that day, but it was Schmitz's address because that is where the car was located.

Again... it seems to be a 1 or 2 degrees of separation LOL

I know, but what are the chances that a family feud was going on between the Sippels and Halbach's, kind of like the Hatfield's and McCoy's. Then throw in there, a Sippel who was convicted of 3rd degree SA. I hadn't noticed a Sippel was part of the search team and with what Zellner said about one of the searchers not using their real name. Could it be that the Sippel's are some how responsible for TH's death?

http://gmancasefile.com/moore-to-the-story.html

"Moore to the Story: An FBI Agent's Take on MaM: Episode 6 part 2 of 3"

Another EXCELLENT analysis by a seasoned LEO. I love the part where he talks about his thoughts on the "magic bullet":

"I remember the horrible experience of Raffaele Sollecito, the Italian man accused with Amanda Knox of the murder of Meredith Kercher. The Italian authorities were desperate to "put him in the murder room." Yet there was no evidence of him there. So what happened? Six weeks after the extensive first search, the police went back and "found" the victim's bra clasp, and guess what? It was determined to have Raffaele's DNA on it. The defense, of course, wanted to be present at testing, but were denied. They then wanted to retest the DNA, but the prosecutors claimed that the DNA was completely consumed in testing. Before they were exonerated, Raffaele and Amanda each spent four years in prison for a crime they did not commit. Does this give anybody else a feeling of Deja vu?"

Wow... this is a very good read, especially for any of us that have questioned the bullet..... how not only did it penetrate her skull.... but how it "exited" and landed where they 'found' it. Also, I remember someone asking about the bullet, and this guy explains the bullet in an easy and understandable way.

*** I do think this is one of the things that Buting and Strang should have questioned more or had their own expert, or something.... because from everything I have read and from consulting my own expert (my hubby lol), that bullet shouldn't have exited, which means it should have been in the fire, and definitely not on the garage floor. IMO

I know, but what are the chances that a family feud was going on between the Sippels and Halbach's, kind of like the Hatfield's and McCoy's. Then throw in there, a Sippel who was convicted of 3rd degree SA. I hadn't noticed a Sippel was part of the search team and with what Zellner said about one of the searchers not using their real name. Could it be that the Sippel's are some how responsible for TH's death?

hmmm but I think he did use his real name, so I'm not sure how he was there under a fake name? lol Apparently he was there quite a bit, he doesn't testify, but Lt. Bowe testifies about him the most IIRC.

There is an interesting discussion going on over at reddit. Apparently, the Anonymous twitter person ****** has been tweeting numerous posts alluding to the theory that the phone call records show that TH left the Avery property and then the records show that she then called the Zipperer's AFTER she left. I do not know anything about twitter so I cannot elaborate on that aspect but the theory that some are coming to over there IS interesting, I will admit. The theory goes that that call to the Zipperer's is actually the last call that was made and the last time that TH is ever heard from, so some are saying that Zipperer is the actual killer. Someone also made the statement that Scott Bloeborn (sp?) is talking to Zellner now (which makes me wonder about the pic that has been circulating that "may" show her RAV4 key on the counter in the background).

Also, there is speculation that the #checkaduhid means CHECK AD U HID and is reference to the Autotrader ad that Joellen Zipperer held up in the trial being different from the one that was found at SA trailer (photo link below).

http://imgur.com/a/QuhTr

As a sidenote, I have come to discover that it is not permissible to post links to Reddit, so I will just give the title of the thread that this discussion is taking place at. :)

Thread is titled: "The 0hour twitter page is going off. Opinions welcome"

replying to your post over here Jaiddie!

First.... I have read some of that thread over there earlier today.... and I have checked the twitter account, and pretty much, I don't see anything that we have not heard or read before, other than the magazine issue.

As for the AutoTrader that Zipperer had, compared to the one SA had... I can't find a good picture of the one SA got, which is kinda weird lol They have a picture of the bill of sale slip, but not the magazine. On the desk, I can see at least 3, the blue one in the middle is a boat & bike one though, and then I see 1 on the top shelf on the left, and another on the right on a shelf, neither seem to match.

For comparison... this is the one Zipperer's got...
autotrade zipperer.jpg

I looked through the evidence photo's at http://www.stevenaverycase.org/photos/ and I don't see a better picture of Avery's than the one you linked Jaiddie.
Exhibit-175-Computer-Area-In-Avery-Livingroom.jpg

Thanks, missy. :) Yea I had heard most of the info before too, I thought, just not the fact that it is being claimed that there may be proof that can possibly be shown that TH went to the Zipperer's after leaving SA. That would make sense if she couldn't find the address at first so she decided to go instead to the repeat customer that she KNEW she could get to on time and then return to find the address she was unfamiliar with. I also find it strange that she made it a point with the first customer and the Janda van to call beforehand with an ETA, yet not with the Zipperer's...just a call saying she was lost (that as far as I know has no record of that call).

hmmm but I think he did use his real name, so I'm not sure how he was there under a fake name? lol Apparently he was there quite a bit, he doesn't testify, but Lt. Bowe testifies about him the most IIRC.

I was thinking along the lines of a different family member of the Sippel's posing as Lt. Sippel to gain access to the property.

replying to your post over here Jaiddie!

First.... I have read some of that thread over there earlier today.... and I have checked the twitter account, and pretty much, I don't see anything that we have not heard or read before, other than the magazine issue.

As for the AutoTrader that Zipperer had, compared to the one SA had... I can't find a good picture of the one SA got, which is kinda weird lol They have a picture of the bill of sale slip, but not the magazine. On the desk, I can see at least 3, the blue one in the middle is a boat & bike one though, and then I see 1 on the top shelf on the left, and another on the right on a shelf, neither seem to match.

For comparison... this is the one Zipperer's got...
attachment.php

I looked through the evidence photo's at http://www.stevenaverycase.org/photos/ and I don't see a better picture of Avery's than the one you linked Jaiddie.
attachment.php

Did you happen to notice the uncashed checks from Manitowoc Sheriff's Department in this picture
?
attachment.php

Attachments

• exhibit-desk-3-150x150 (1).jpg
    exhibit-desk-3-150x150 (1).jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 120
This has already been posted as proof that LE originally thought Ms. Halbach went to Zipperer's last.

The notable part, in the "framed theory" and to my mind occurs later in the call. If you listen near the end (see 5:18 mark), Weigert mentions that the family would be searching and

"I don't know if they'd be trespassing on somebody's property over there."

[video=youtube;tlyBVBJKTeM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlyBVBJKTeM&t=5m18s[/video]

This phone call allegedly occurred on November 4, 2005.

The magazine on SA's desk is from July 21st thru 27th 2005. You can see the date in this picture. Just the corner of the Auto Trader is showing in the picture. (It's Exhibit 177)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Exhibit-177-sign-zander-road.jpg
    Exhibit-177-sign-zander-road.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 71
I believe that blue one is the Boat and Bike version, the AutoTrader vehicle one that is being referred to is the one on the left-hand shelf, if I was reading it correctly, BCA. :)

BCA ~ I thought they were cheques (sorry I'm Canadian haha) too.... but they are receipts... presumably from the jail where he took money for Jodi while she was in jail.

The blue AT magazine is a boat and bike one... not sure if she would have given him that one? It's not the same as Zipperer's for sure. It doesn't look like the others one's on the desk are either. And there is no photo in the evidence photo's showing it, but they do have the slip.

Shadowraiths ~ I can't listen the the video clip at the moment... but I thought it was early morning of the 5th that the call took place. (the person that uploaded it thought it was the 4th) The 'search' actually didn't happen until the 5th too. I will listen to it again later though.

Ok, try this one...
attachment.php

I can't quite make out the date--I think it says 11/03/05 or 11/13/05.

Attachments

• uncashed checks.PNG
    uncashed checks.PNG
    296.5 KB · Views: 99
BCA ~ I thought they were cheques (sorry I'm Canadian haha) too.... but they are receipts... presumably from the jail where he took money for Jodi while she was in jail.

The blue AT magazine is a boat and bike one... not sure if she would have given him that one? It's not the same as Zipperer's for sure. It doesn't look like the others one's on the desk are either. And there is no photo in the evidence photo's showing it, but they do have the slip.

Shadowraiths ~ I can't listen the the video clip at the moment... but I thought it was early morning of the 5th that the call took place. (the person that uploaded it thought it was the 4th) The 'search' actually didn't happen until the 5th too. I will listen to it again later though.

No, they are not receipts the are checks (cheques)!!!! Canadian, eh? :slap:

Oh, wait--let me look again...

Ok..now I can't tell--they look like cheques (checks) but I don't see a bank routing number or account number at the bottom. Doesn't mean they are not--they are too blurry to tell for sure.

No--you are right they are receipts--in the lower right hand corner by the signature, they say "Thank You", so they can't be checks. My mistake, my bad. Me = :liar:

But you guys did find something very interesting... The Auto Trader that Zipperer is holding up is from August - September. I can't tell the exact dates because it is also blurry. I think it is August 19th thru September 3rd.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    154.9 KB · Views: 123
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors