For Those Who Do Think Avery was Framed & Evidence Planted - Discuss

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not worried about it. KZ has exhonorated many with people on the other side of the fence in high places. There were many who had something to lose. IMHO, I believe KZ would figure it out and boy oh boy would that be something to see...LOL

Can you just imagine KZ finding that out and waiting until the right moment to bring it into the light? Case dismissed...LOL
I don't think they are that stupid to do something like that~~If SA is really guilty~~they would have just given him a ticket to freedom. They can't be that stupid, can they??

I hope you are right!!! IMO, KZ is smarter than that whole group put together. I hate having to put this much faith in one person alone, but I do believe KZ and her team will not allow any skeevy business to go on under her watch.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...believes-ll-free-year-100-million-payout.html

it's an interesting read, but keep in mind it's the dailymail and it's SA's best friend

I loved seeing the picture of SA with the little baby. So cute together. I hope his prediction of getting out in one year is correct!

3ADB72A200000578-3987074-image-a-34_1480531307512.jpg

I loved seeing the picture of SA with the little baby. So cute together. I hope his prediction of getting out in one year is correct!

3ADB72A200000578-3987074-image-a-34_1480531307512.jpg
Makes me so sad to see how much he's aged..his smile IS priceless!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I think she was stopped by a cop and he attempted to rape her and it went bad. He shot her with his ankle gun. He had to get out the mess he was in. The rest was history, burn the body, plant the car on Averys land ( found on the 4th or 5th search within 10 minutes ) plant the bones and bullet, plant the keys. Done !! Avery is heading back to prison and the guilty cop walks away. As far as the kid, people make false confessions all the time. The cops were good when they put him though the ringer. This is my though because it was reported that someone thought for sure they had seen that car pulled over before all this took place.

Would you happen to have a source for that? Or even an example of their pure hatred?

O’Kelly had sent an email to Kachinsky stating that Brendan’s family was “truly where the devil resides in comfort. I can find no good in any member. These people are pure evil…A friend of mine suggested ‘This is a one branch family tree. Cut this tree down. We need to end the gene pool here.'”

I'm not feeling the love...

O’Kelly had sent an email to Kachinsky stating that Brendan’s family was “truly where the devil resides in comfort. I can find no good in any member. These people are pure evil…A friend of mine suggested ‘This is a one branch family tree. Cut this tree down. We need to end the gene pool here.'”

I wonder who his "friend" is? No one thought of asking?

Another example would be Peterson. His pure hatred for Avery could be seen in various video clips and if anyone watched him on Dr. Phil, it was pretty obvious. JMO And wasn't it Peterson who testified in pretrial motions and wouldn't admit that SA was cleared of the assault on PB?

Then there was the videotape of his trailer when they first entered, you know the one where she said "maybe we should take all those shoes" and the "he isn't going to make it" after reading a letter inviting him to something for wrongfully convicted.

oh then there is 'verbiage' lady, Dvorak, she was LE too.

Kusche, who drew a picture of SA's mugshot back in the 80's, said after DNA exonerated SA that DNA could be faked.

Those are the one's that with 1 cup of coffee this morning I can recall LOL I'm sure there are more :)

:goodpost:

Another example would be Peterson. His pure hatred for Avery could be seen in various video clips and if anyone watched him on Dr. Phil, it was pretty obvious. JMO And wasn't it Peterson who testified in pretrial motions and wouldn't admit that SA was cleared of the assault on PB?

Then there was the videotape of his trailer when they first entered, you know the one where she said "maybe we should take all those shoes" and the "he isn't going to make it" after reading a letter inviting him to something for wrongfully convicted.

Kusche, who drew a picture of SA's mugshot back in the 80's, said after DNA exonerated SA that DNA could be faked.

Those are the one's that with 1 cup of coffee this morning I can recall LOL I'm sure there are more :)

My source, the decade plus time he was in prison for a crime he didn't commit.
Why else did they lock him up? Why else would calls LE received be ignored when the real perp was apprehended?

Weren't you referring to the cops in Teresa's murder case?

She was talking about "these officers". To my knowledge it is "these officers" that are accused of planting evidence, not O'Kelly or Kachinsky.

But in any case, O'Kelly was bang on. Unless of course you happen to believe that multiple sexual assault charges, battery, drug use, theft, attempted kidnapping, burning alive the family pet, secretly filming women & children getting changed are the qualities of a stand up, respectable family?

ETA and that is just what I remember off the top of my head in less time than it takes to drink a cup of coffee :)

Its funny how people always go back to the Bernsteen case to collect their ammunition. It's understandable I guess considering there is none in the Teresa Halbach case?

BTW, did SA make it to dinner event he was invited to? :)

Thank you, Safeguard you too!
I've been throwing up since yesterday and didn't have the energy.
Somehow I just knew one or a few of you all had this❤

Thank you, Safeguard you too!
I've been throwing up since yesterday and didn't have the energy.
Somehow I just knew one or a few of you all had this❤

Sorry your sick dex. Somethings going around out here too. Just lasts a couple few days, so not too horrible...

Remember the comercial; "Plop plop, fiz, fiz. Oh What a relief it is!" ? Well it's true, I tell ya! ;)

Hope you feel better soon!

Sorry your sick dex. Somethings going around out here too. Just lasts a couple few days, so not too horrible...

Remember the comercial; "Plop plop, fiz, fiz. Oh What a relief it is!" ? Well it's true, I tell ya! ;)

Lol! Hahaha! You Crack me uup!! Yes, I've heard it works wonders! Thank you!!

Feel better soon Dex!!! Forget the alka seltzer and go right for the highball.

Its funny how people always go back to the Bernsteen case to collect their ammunition. It's understandable I guess considering there is none in the Teresa Halbach case?

BTW, did SA make it to dinner event he was invited to? :)

In case you didn't notice, not all the information provided in missy1974's post happened in the 1985 case where Steven was wrongly charged and convicted.

In case you didn't notice, not all the information provided in missy1974's post happened in the 1985 case where Steven was wrongly charged and convicted.

and to add to that, the same LE officers that were involved in the PB case either in 1985, or 2003 or somewhere in between, officers being deposed or to be deposed in a huge lawsuit literally within weeks/days of all of this happening, then they are investigating the 2005 case, in any way shape or form, if anyone is naive enough to believe there is no connection, then there is probably nothing left to be said IMO

and to add to that, the same LE officers that were involved in the PB case either in 1985, or 2003 or somewhere in between, officers being deposed or to be deposed in a huge lawsuit literally within weeks/days of all of this happening, then they are investigating the 2005 case, in any way shape or form, if anyone is naive enough to believe there is no connection, then there is probably nothing left to be said IMO
This was my thought too.

Again the "1985 case where Steven was wrongly charged and convicted" is included...and in case you didn't notice, I did include that minor example in my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust