For Those Who Do Think Avery was Framed & Evidence Planted - Discuss

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the trailer is gone.... I thought we had images from shortly after 2005 that showed that .... I will have to look later. But I do think the above photo's are the one's that you posted before.

Well yes, in my opinion it does sound terrible but people are different I guess. BTW, do you have a link that states "they knew something shady was going on and they didn't care"? TIA

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Still waiting on the link to support the "hush hush" comment..... see how that works?

I thought the imo (of course) was pretty clear in Safeguard's post. Maybe not.

I thought the imo (of course) was pretty clear in Safeguard's post. Maybe not.

It isn't clear to me. It looks to me that Safeguard is stating for a fact that the Halbach's didn't care about shady things goings on. JMO

As BCA strongly reminded, and you all cheered and cheered, this is the Zellner Tweets thread.

Also, and more importantly, WS is a victim-friendly site, which means suggesting anyone in TH's family is involved in anything shady or untoward or in any way complicit is verboten. None of us know anyone in the TH family. Their daughter/sister was brutally murdered. They and TH's friends are victims in this case.

Still waiting on the link to support the "hush hush" comment..... see how that works?
Can't post a link to something that isn't there. If it was there, it wouldn't be hush hush.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

if we ar all for TH and family to get 100% justice for her death.. y ar some so hateful that Zellner wants to have 100% proof?
People that believe SA is innocent should be happy and the people who think he is guilty should be just as happy.... or...am I missing something here?

Haven't seen anyone against proof being established through tests. I say test it all, and test it twice more if necessary. Everyone should receive a vigorous defense and have the opportunity to properly confront their accusers and the evidence.

However, I have seen comments about the fact that Zellner is tease-tweeting, and I've seen both sides questioning that (which is quite different than testing evidence, btw)

I don't agree with the teasing tweets myself, but Zellner is not my attorney so what she does is her business. I think she's better than that, I truly do. She's gotten caught up in a side of the case that is beneath her and doesn't benefit her, IMO. I'm a fan and I still think that; so much for assumptions about sides.

if we ar all for TH and family to get 100% justice for her death.. y ar some so hateful that Zellner wants to have 100% proof?
People that believe SA is innocent should be happy and the people who think he is guilty should be just as happy.... or...am I missing something here?

I hear ya. I get awfully suspicious when folks are fighting tooth and nail trying to discredit those who are only seeking the truth.

Yeah, me too!

I mean, what's there to fear? SA was already convicted. If tests reveal something different than what testing revealed in 2005//06/07 then let's see it. And if the testing doesn't prove SA was framed then that's important too. I'm fully supportive of putting it all out on the table, so to speak. I'm not into guessing, speculating and spin.

If there's evidence proving an assertion being made that runs counter to what was presented at trial, bring it! Bring all of it!

So far I haven't seen any motions objecting to SA case evidence being tested. Not saying there couldn't be and won't be, but as of right now there is nothing barring her from testing.

Did someone give a "fake name" -or- was someone's name spelled incorrectly due to the officer who was checking in people hearing and then writing down what s/he heard?

Example: someone I worked with once (a woman named Ann Folmer) got something in the mail for "Nan Olemar." Turns out the person who wrote down her name heard it wrong.

So, does anyone know how this tweet by Zellner relates to the deer camp? Come on sleuthers, I know you'll figure it out...It's in plain site. I'll give you a clue. She was actually giving us clues all along...we just never picked up on it (some sleuther's we are...LOL)

Ok, you have to help us out here BCA .... LOL

Did someone give a "fake name" -or- was someone's name spelled incorrectly due to the officer who was checking in people hearing and then writing down what s/he heard?

Example: someone I worked with once (a woman named Ann Folmer) got something in the mail for "Nan Olemar." Turns out the person who wrote down her name heard it wrong.

LE wouldn't make a mistake like that in this case. Or would they?

RH gave a fake name iirc, but I am not seeing the tie in to the deer camp!
Can you give me another hint BCA? :)

Humans being humans can make mistakes. It happens. Sometimes it's not a conspiracy!

Yes. It will be interesting to see if it was simply a mistake as you describe.

http://www.postcrescent.com/story/n...oc-sheriff-under-fire-1999-homicide/80862938/ 'Manitowoc Sheriff Under Fire for 1999 Homicide' An extensive article about further corruption that may have taken place in the Manitowoc area from my favorite reporter and, OMG, he is not playing around anymore!! :coldcase::eek:hwow:

wow, he is not going to be well liked by Manitowoc Sheriff's Dept! I have read about this case, and the cost of getting the documents for Ricky's mom was crowdfunded IIRC, just like they were for this case. I also believe this is the incident that SA was referring to in one of his letters that as posted by family or KZ about the Sheriff.

I sure like John Ferak. Maybe this article will renew interest locally for the case and bring his mother some comfort that someone cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024