Forecasters Are Already Predicting a Massive Tornado Outbreak This Weekend

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tornados down the road from me. Getting close.

I feel terrible. I glanced at my forecast which is about 4-5 days of rain. I complained. All the folks in this path wish they were in my shoes I'm sure :blushing: Please no more deaths :please:

Not yet, still about 20 minutes away. I keep hoping the tornado path will go north or south of me. I am glued to the weather news.

Not yet, still about 20 minutes away. I keep hoping the tornado path will go north or south of me. I am glued to the weather news.

Check in when and if you can. Please stay safe.

Kensie please take cover now. Even though the one you know about is 20 min. away other tornadoes do sometimes develop near them. Meteroligists don't always pick up on them because they may be obscured by the original tornado. To be on the safe side take cover and wait it out.

tornado warnings beginning to replace watches in IL BE SAFE ALL!

BmVcdcMIAAAbGTd.jpg:small

The Weather Channel @weatherchannel · 4m
BREAKING: Large tornado has hit Tupelo, MS. Here's what we know so far: http://wxch.nl/1iy1JqI

https://twitter.com/weatherchannel/media

I'm watching the twitter feed. I expect some fatalities on this one too. Way too many pics of vehicles involved.

Does anyone have the storm chaser maps we used last year?

I'm watching the twitter feed. I expect some fatalities on this one too. Way too many pics of vehicles involved.

Tupelo Mississippi let their children out of school early because of the high probability of tornadoes/severe storms. Lots of damage in Tupelo...at least the kids wee not in school or getting out.

http://emergency.cdc.gov/disasters/tornadoes/

If you live anywhere that has ever seen tornado activity in your area, the time to prepare for tornadic activity is now. Pick your retreat area. Make sure someone who knows your home knows where your retreat is. Stock it. Know where your cell phone is at all times so you can take it with you. Remember often cell reception is limited or unavailable, but if you can't call, try a text. Sometimes they go through better. I recommend putting your cell phone or other electronics in a plastic bag when you take shelter. Have flashlight, water and a battery radio. Extra batteries.

Prepare now before a tornado comes to your town.

Weather channel says funnel spotted in Georgia near Columbus. 2 spotted Georgia.

Weather channel is saying tornadoes are all around Jackson, Ms. But not in Jackson itself.

Just checking in and hoping our members and their families affected by this outbreak are safe.

:grouphug:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kudo-magician179
Back