Forecasters Are Already Predicting a Massive Tornado Outbreak This Weekend

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Weather channel says they expect tomorrow will be much like today

Where's Kensie????
She hasn't checked back..

I am here. Very scary. Hit about 5 miles from my house. In previous years, tornadoes ripped through surrounding neighborhoods and uprooted about 10 trees in my yard. Still under watches and warnings.

I am here. Very scary. Hit about 5 miles from my house. In previous years, tornadoes ripped through surrounding neighborhoods and uprooted about 10 trees in my yard. Still under watches and warnings.

Good to see you back. Did you have any damage? And which state are you in anyway?

Usually after the sun goes down things calm down. But from what I am seeing, that isn't happening tonight.

We now have 6 confirmed deaths from the weather. So sad.

If you live anywhere from Ark. to the east coast please, please if you find debris in your yard please look at it before you throw it away. If it is pictures or documents it may belong to someone affected by the tornadoes. Usually after one happens, a site will go up somewhere and you can post it on that site. There may be someone who would be very grateful to get it back.

Dang! Possible tornado moving into Chattanooga, Tenn

Can't get link to post. That is on the severe storm link. Weather channel reports it has now passed Chattanooga.

Growing up in Gulf South, hurricanes were always cause for concern. But there's a time to gather & flee..quite some time. Tornadoes, earthquakes, not much. Be safe, stay strong..prayers & candles.

It's been a rough day in Mississippi today. My nerves are frazzled. My daughters were hunkered down at the university in the north and just before I could feel good about their safety we got hit hard here in central Ms. Our town is under curfew tonight. Lots of damage, but not as bad as Tupelo or Louisville. I've heard of one fatality in my county. A car was picked up off the road and hurled. The driver died. Louisville has 5 confirmed and 6 unconfirmed as of yet. Tupelo had two, I think. It's not over yet. Even though some of the storms have moved to Alabama, Mississippi is still battling these cells that just keep forming. We are under another watch until 3am. More storms for us tomorrow. Praying they won't be as severe.

ETA: More than 40 warnings and 12 touchdowns statewide

It's been a rough day in Mississippi today. My nerves are frazzled. My daughters were hunkered down at the university in the north and just before I could feel good about their safety we got hit hard here in central Ms. Our town is under curfew tonight. Lots of damage, but not as bad as Tupelo or Louisville. I've heard of one fatality in my county. A car was picked up off the road and hurled. The driver died. Louisville has 5 confirmed and 6 unconfirmed as of yet. Tupelo had two, I think. It's not over yet. Even though some of the storms have moved to Alabama, Mississippi is still battling these cells that just keep forming. We are under another watch until 3am. More storms for us tomorrow. Praying they won't be as severe.

Hey Quill, I am your neighbor in AL. Glad you are okay. My nerves are frazzled too. We have 6 fatalities in my neck of the woods. Very scary.

Quill prayers going out for you, your family, neighbors, friends and your state.

Glad you made it this far.

This is awful

Thank you! I'm just thankful for no personal damage, but devastated for those who lost homes, businesses and loved ones.

Tupelo Ms tornado possibly was an EF2 per severe storm

Tornado emergency declared in part of Tenn.

I always get worried this time of year. A dear friend of mine lives in Tennessee, and it kills me being all the way over here in Aus while all these tornados are brewing. Especially when the power goes and I have no way to get in touch.

Prayers for all in the path of these storms. No more casualties, please. :(

PH one thing you can do is find out the name of the county she lives in. Then when you can't get in touch, start googling the name of her/his town and the name of her/his county. That should at least bring up if there is storm damage reported in that area and how much.

Weather channel still reporting tornados in several areas. Ala and Ga I think. Ms and Tenn too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back