Forensic Astrology - ANNIE LE, Yale Student Last Seen 9/08/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked both the jail records and the court records to see if they had him listed yet....NOTHING.

Hopefully, even though the records may be sealed the DOB will still show. I think the court records only update once per day so they might not show till tomorrow since he was just arrested this morning. Maybe he will show up faster in the jail records, I would think those would be updated more often. If so, his jail record will also show his DOB.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2009/09/17/2009-09-17_lab_tech_raymond_clark_under_arrest_in_the_murder_of_yale_student_annie_le.html

Raymond Clark 3rd, his head bowed, was led out of a Super 8 Motel in handcuffs and placed in an unmarked police car about 8:30 a.m.

Article also says Le was NOT sexually assaulted and the incident was described as "workplace violence".

Sorry but I just can't believe he would murder her over the mice. If that's the case, then he is definitely a sicko.

BTW, where is the other fiance of his? I would like to see a chart on her to see if she had any idea that he was the killer.

Another New Conference In the Next Hour! I left a link to a live feed for news conference in my post with todays articles!

Thanks everyone for continuing the search for RC's DOB last night & today...I am still not quite feeling well with a fibro flare & my eye infection in my left eye lid has worsened since yesterday....looks like I'll be having eyelid surgerey on the 24th! :eek:

I'll keep on the hunt for RC's DOB as much as I possibly can in between resting today!

I'm am happy that there will be justice for Annie & her family. Sad at the same time
that someone who had so much to offer the world, life was cut short by someone over a possible disagreement, infactuation, or jealousy! :shakehead: :cry:

I wonder if his girlfriend stayed with him at the hotel! :eek: If she did how could she stay in such close quarters with someone who was the #1 suspect in Annie's murder??? :furious:

Rest In Peace Annie & Fly Home With The Angels.....Justice For Your Murder Has Been Found For You!

:angel:

Another New Conference In the Next Hour! I left a link to a live feed for news conference in my post with todays articles!

Thanks everyone for continuing the search for RC's DOB last night & today...I am still not quite feeling well with a fibro flare & my eye infection in my left eye lid has worsened since yesterday....looks like I'll be having eyelid surgerey on the 24th! :eek:

I'll keep on the hunt for RC's DOB as much as I possibly can in between resting today!

I'm am happy that there will be justice for Annie & her family. Sad at the same time
that someone who had so much to offer the world, life was cut short by someone over a possible disagreement, infactuation, or jealousy! :shakehead: :cry:

I wonder if his girlfriend stayed with him at the hotel! :eek: If she did how could she stay in such close quarters with someone who was the #1 suspect in Annie's murder??? :furious:

Rest In Peace Annie & Fly Home With The Angels.....Justice For Your Murder Has Been Found For You!

:angel:

Angel,sending prayers your way.

I'm having no luck with his bday either. He is due back in court on my bday tho Oct 6th.

ListenUp-1.jpg

Our NURSEBEEME is officially crowned the
ASTRO SLEUTH of the week!!!

:clap::clap::clap:

STARpulsar.gif
CROWN1.jpg
STARpulsar.gif

♥♥♥♥♥♥Thanks Nursie, we love ya♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tuba,

With Capricorn on the cusp in both House 8 and 9 therefore they must be read together statement, are you seeing more than one perpertrator?

DOGblinking.gif

ANGEL has opened an ASTRO TIME STAMPED MEDIA thread for this case. It's a great resource for all visitors to our Astro Forum including our Astros who require times and dates of documents, court dates, motions, news releases and the such.

TIME STAMPED Astro Thread for ANNIE LEE:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89112"]Astrology-Annie Le TimeStamped Media,Doc Links*NO DISCUSSIONS* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]​

NOTE: If you want to 'discuss' an issue from a news story in relation to Astrology inside the current FORENSIC ASTROLOGY-Annie Le Thread, include the link ONLY to the article & a line or two of the text as your reference when creating your post.

Otherwise, all news links & articles should go over in the TIME STAMPED Thread linked above.

When one planet rules two cusps, the result is to narrow the target, not expand it. For instance, in the instant chart the Moon rules both House 2 and House 3, so one planet, the Moon dictates an adjustment must be made in legal representation due to money (H.2) and this affects the defendant's plea, H. 3. Mars denotes that the costs of defending this case would be high. Mars is actually inside House 2 of money.

Now despite the fact that one planet rules both House 8 and 9, there is always the possibility astrologically that others may be involved if that is shown elsewhere in the chart but it does not come from the statement you quote.

Tuba or Soulscape, is there any possible way to do a chart that would tell of motive, or if he was stalking Annie prior? thanks so much for all you do

I cannot wait to see what you lovely astros post per a natal chart...

I posted the wrong chart from my album and I apologize for that. I am working on too many charts. (Right now the motion to dismiss in the Anthony case) I will shortly post the arraignment chart with an eye to motive in answer to your question, static.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay