Forensic Astrology - ANNIE LE, Yale Student Last Seen 9/08/09

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another challenging birthdate to find - not found yet as near as I can see. I have to go out for a bit but will be on it when I get back to my computer.

Rest in peace Annie.

finding this birthday has been a pain in my a$$! I hope one of is finds it soon!

I think I read in one of the links that his middle name is John... I will try that...

Have the search warrants (the actual documents) or the return that is filed on what is gathered in a search warrant been made public? If so, I am pretty sure that they will have his DOB listed.

dang it! I think I (and pretty sure... as all the places we know he has lived are the same) found him on intelius but it does not have his birthdate available!

Sal,
The search warrants haven't been released yet! I keep refreshing all of the media with hopes that it will be released! I know if they release that we will have his DOB.

This guys a hard one to find with such a common name to top it all off! :banghead:

I haven't given up....I think I'll try to see if I can find anything from his hometown in thier local papers! :watasec:

:angel:

Square one: all reports say he's 24 yrs old which mean he was born most likely in 1985 as the one court record shows, or he was born late part of 1984 and will be turning 25 in the last qtr of this yr. Make sense??

We also know his old MySp indicated he was an Aquarius and I don't know how reliable that is as we all know people write all kinds of goofy idenity things on their pages.

At this point, his graduation in 2003 or 2004 isn't going to make a difference.

We need the DOB only.

RC born in a town Granfield? I heard it briefly on NG.....might have spelling wrong

Nurse et al,

The middle name is John but haven't found his DOB yet. Yes, it is proving to be a pain in the azz. Believe his grandfather died on November 14, 1978. Father's name is Raymond L. and a Jr. on the end instead of III. Mother's name is Diana L.

Place of birth is most probably Branford, Connecticut ... which NG could probably mumble out as Granfield

Birth records for Connecticut are proving to be difficult.

Eleph

elepher... I have found those same names linked to him (Diane and the Jr. guy)... these CT records are driving me crazy!!!!

Nurse et al,

The middle name is John but haven't found his DOB yet. Yes, it is proving to be a pain in the azz. Believe his grandfather died on November 14, 1978. Father's name is Raymond L. and a Jr. on the end instead of III. Mother's name is Diana L.

Place of birth is most probably Branford, Connecticut ... which NG could probably mumble out as Granfield

Birth records for Connecticut are proving to be difficult.

Eleph

If his father's name is Raymond L., Jr., then his name would be Raymond L, III.

What is the source for the name Raymond J, II?

If his father's name is Raymond L., Jr., then his name would be Raymond L, III.

What is the source for the name Raymond J, II?

He seems to be he only Raymond Clark III in CT.

http://www.jud2.ct.gov/crdockets/SearchByDefDisp.aspx
type his name in spaces provided.

(source from post #99 by SALVARENGA)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/15/raymond-clark-iii-police_n_288084.html
Raymond Clark III: Police Raid Apartment Of Person Of Interest In Killing Of Yale Student

I think it is... http://www.wfsb.com/news/20953818/detail.html
Cromwell police have been asked to assist in monitoring the room he is holed up in... they are stepping it up.
It is just a guess but I bet they have their tests back and they are awaiting the arrest warrant (which the chief said could take two hours I believe)

I just have to wonder if he knows the jig is up and is going to attempt suicide now.

I am STILL searching for his (insert expletive... the one that starts with an F and ends in an ing) birthday..

I want him to be arrested soon so we can have the birthday and I can stop LOL

Hello friends! I have missed you all. I see we are trying to find his date of birth, LOL, isn't that always the case! I'll try to do some looking. It would be helpful if they would just arrest him already, makes it easier to find DOB. I remember reading an article that said he was engaged to be married in Dec. 2011??????

Lovejac! I have missed you! Glad you are here to help find the (effing) birthdate!

Hello friends! I have missed you all. I see we are trying to find his date of birth, LOL, isn't that always the case! I'll try to do some looking. It would be helpful if they would just arrest him already, makes it easier to find DOB. I remember reading an article that said he was engaged to be married in Dec. 2011??????

Hi Lovejac! It is so nice to see you again, I have missed your posts:) I almost wonder if his legal name is different...cannot find his birthday for anything here

Yes, Lovejac, not one thing has changed. Very good to have you back and you can slip right in, no questions asked because it's the same old pursuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leahruss