Forensic Astrology - ANNIE LE, Yale Student Last Seen 9/08/09

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuba, thank you for all your hard work! (same goes to the rest of you astros!)

Raymond Clark's natal sunrise chart shows an afflicted SUN and MOON, suggesting difficulties with both parents. SUN square MOON often (but not always) indicates parents who were not 'on the same page' at the time of conception.

RaymondClarkIII.gif

SUN, the essence of who one is, is also semisquare the VENUS/MARS conjunction in Pisces, giving a sense of both conflict involving male/female relationships and possibly illusions/misconceptions (due to VENUS & MARS being in Pisces).

Further, SUN is square PLUTO which can (but doesn't have to) manifest as power plays/ control issues. This is strengthened by MOON's opposition to PLUTO, which often (but not always) points to control issues with the mother. This supports Tuba's commentary regarding the Arraignment chart MARS in Cancer (Raymond Clark) possibly having an issue about showing (women) just who will wear the pants....

The Sunrise MOON, as well as the SUN, is sorely afflicted. Not shown, the MARS/CHIRON midpoint at 29 Aries may be conjunct the natal MOON. This is another indicator of anger/emotional damage caused by and/or projected onto women.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Raymond Clark's natal sunrise chart shows an afflicted SUN and MOON, suggesting difficulties with both parents. SUN square MOON often (but not always) indicates parents who were not 'on the same page' at the time of conception.

RaymondClarkIII.gif

SUN, the essence of who one is, is also semisquare the VENUS/MARS conjunction in Pisces, giving a sense of both conflict involving male/female relationships and possibly illusions/misconceptions (due to VENUS & MARS being in Pisces).

Further, SUN is square PLUTO which can (but doesn't have to) manifest as power plays/ control issues. This is strengthened by MOON's opposition to PLUTO, which often (but not always) points to control issues with the mother. This supports Tuba's commentary regarding the Arraignment chart MARS in Cancer (Raymond Clark) possibly having an issue about showing (women) just who will wear the pants....

The Sunrise MOON, as well as the SUN, is sorely afflicted. Not shown, the MARS/CHIRON midpoint at 29 Aries may be conjunct the natal MOON. This is another indicator of anger/emotional damage caused by and/or projected onto women.

Thanks,
Soulscape

THank you so much Tuba and Soulscape,
I posted on another thread earlier that I really believe if he was into *advertiser censored* like he stated on his myspace a few years ago, it was a catalyst for him. The gender roles are so grossly distorted for people who get caught up in *advertiser censored*. JMO that he resented and yet was drawn to her, so in his mind, she had that power over him. He wanted to dominate her.

Didn't want you to miss this bombshell article in the TimeStamped Thread!!!

Lab tech may have had help hiding body :eek:
Last Updated: 6:21 AM, September 18, 2009
Posted: 3:51 AM, September 18, 2009
<snipped>
The Yale lab technician busted yesterday in the murder of brilliant grad student Annie Le may have had help hiding her body -- and there could be another arrest, it was reported last night.

:eek: Cops are interrogating another employee who works in the lab where Raymond Clark allegedly killed Le, sources told Hartford TV station WTIC/Fox61.

It was not known who that employee might be.

Clark's fiancée, sister and brother-in-law all work at the lab.

Article:
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/lab_tech_may_have_had_help_hiding_1bFmFbU8llQLrFlxZcJojI

:angel:

I would not be surprised if there are more arrests in this case - good catch AWC.

The 'control freak' aspects of this case now being reported by news sources are clearly evident in the T-square in Raymond Clark's natal chart involving SUN - MOON - PLUTO.

Note the T-square is Fixed (all planets involved in fixed signs). This gives a sense of extreme stubbornness, strong reluctance to change.

With SUN as the focal point of the T-square, his very identity is tied into this energy pattern. (See natal chart above.)

Thanks,
Soulscape

Yes, I should have included the analysis from the deleted chart, because the personality of the defendant charged holds interesting ironies. Although the Mercury - Pluto exact square at critical degrees runs on an imperative to control self, others and situations, the fact that this square is at zero degrees means an inability to even rein in and govern the self because it operates on automatic pilot, the thought processes going wild and leading a life of their own and volcanic urges, Pluto, also assuming mastery.

The event chart midheaven, a particular critical degree, means that the defendant is no longer in charge of his own Fate nor his own affairs yet his reigning desire was to exert control! So this young man as seen at his arraignment is dealing with the same issues Soulscape reports from his birth planets.

I am still looking for the article from yesterday so I can add the link but wanted to add something that stood out........

In one of the online news reports yesterday, it stated that Clark was at the Super 8 motel with his father. It then went on to say that his father was a frequent guest at the motel. I just found that odd. If they live in that area, why would his father be a frequent guest there.....drugs, alcohol, marital issues????

Thanks TUBA for NEW MOON info.........I'm praying the NEW MOON helps the investigator's and all crimes we are looking at...........new ideas, new thoughts,
new starts, etc.

If any of his family is mixed up in the concealment........

Oh my! Reminds me of another family and their private detective.

Thanks to all for the links to the articles and documents. Thanks to our wonderful astrologers for the charts and analyses. You never cease to amaze me with your talents.

You know, I was looking at this last night, thinking, hmmm sounds like this poster could be Rays girlfriend. This may be a far fetched conclusion on my part, but I did find it odd that somebody would be that disrespectful towards Annie at this time.

http://www.halfsigma.com/2009/09/annie-le-morning-update-1.html

So, according this girl, it was Annie's fault she was killed? Sounds a lot like the guy who said he rapes women because they are so beautiful! They are essentially saying Annie and those women were asking for it? Nice.

Doesn't matter what type of person she was, she's still dead, and someone murdered her. In our country, murder is a punishable crime. Being nasty isn't. No one is perfect, including the female who posted such an disrespectful message on the internet.

I just heard on the news that DNA has been found in the walls where Annie was hidden, DNA that links RClark to her, and that he tried to hide lab equipment that was splattered with her blood.

Thanks so much for the charts, Tuba and Soulscape. I have lots of astrological homework to do. You ladies amaze me.

So, according this girl, it was Annie's fault she was killed? Sounds a lot like the guy who said he rapes women because they are so beautiful! They are essentially saying Annie and those women were asking for it? Nice.

Doesn't matter what type of person she was, she's still dead, and someone murdered her. In our country, murder is a punishable crime. Being nasty isn't. No one is perfect, including the female who posted such an disrespectful message on the internet.

I don't want to clog up the astro's thread but I had to bold that statement aksleuth and say that it was very well said. Well said my friend. Thank you.

Tuba,

With Capricorn on the cusp in both House 8 and 9 therefore they must be read together statement, are you seeing more than one perpertrator?

When one planet rules two cusps, the result is to narrow the target, not expand it. For instance, in the instant chart the Moon rules both House 2 and House 3, so one planet, the Moon dictates an adjustment must be made in legal representation due to money (H.2) and this affects the defendant's plea, H. 3. Mars denotes that the costs of defending this case would be high. Mars is actually inside House 2 of money.

Now despite the fact that one planet rules both House 8 and 9, there is always the possibility astrologically that others may be involved if that is shown elsewhere in the chart but it does not come from the statement you quote.

Tuba, I quoted elepher50 above b/c I think that's who you're responding to. Re: My bold in your post above, are you saying that maybe the question could be worded differently? If so, do you see in the charts more than one accomplice or accessory to the crime? If so, is there more than one accessory? And finally, could the charts show if the person(s) are male or female?

As I am not an astrologist, I am ignorant to the workings of your charts, only that I'm completely fascinated by these readings...as you all know. If this question doesn't help, please let me know so I may refrain from asking it again.

:blowkiss:

The question was legitimate and the wording was fine but the answer to it was no, for the reasons given.

The chart shows staunch support from the relatives and certain friends, others backing off but it does not indicate the involvement of other lab workers in the homicide, i.e., in the killing itself and that includes the relatives.

I am still looking for the article from yesterday so I can add the link but wanted to add something that stood out........

In one of the online news reports yesterday, it stated that Clark was at the Super 8 motel with his father. It then went on to say that his father was a frequent guest at the motel. I just found that odd. If they live in that area, why would his father be a frequent guest there.....drugs, alcohol, marital issues????

Salvarenga, I believe this is the article you were referencing (on p.2):

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/clark_suspected_in_yale_student_tJiEEiIZZxdzECJCdyvz9H

"Clark had been staying at the hotel since he was released from custody Wednesday morning. He'd been taken into custody to undergo DNA testing. His father stays at the hotel regularly, according to people who also stay there."

The question was legitimate and the wording was fine but the answer to it was no, for the reasons given.

The chart shows staunch support from the relatives and certain friends, others backing off but it does not indicate the involvement of other lab workers in the homicide, i.e., in the killing itself and that includes the relatives.

Hi again and thank you for your answer. I should have been more specific in what I was asking. I'm wondering if the charts show any involvement from other persons with regards to clean up and concealment of Annie's body...not an accomplice to her murder. I'm wondering if the perp had help "after the fact", not during the process. I can't get it out of my head...my notes point to him having help with the cleanup and hiding of Annie's body. Sorry for the confusion.

I logged off then remembered I posed this question...hurried to see if you all answered...been on Websleuths for the entire day and I can't hold my eyes open anymore. Hope you have a nice night.

Goodnight. Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member